Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1102724 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrgreat: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations!!!
Please how many days in-between was it from your interview day to the day you received AM?
Yomide62:
Received my VISUM today after my interview, i cant keep calm. Mind you, i was on category A so it was quite faster right from booking Appointment Date to Interview.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kindly go through the thread all what you need is there.
Yomzy08:
Helo house, please are they still granting visa for German students and how can I get admission and what do I need to get started. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yomide62: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
3 weeks

Engrgreat:
Congratulations!!!
Please how many days in-between was it from your interview day to the day you received AM?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by passenger1984: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
passenger1984:

People with 2.1 are in CAT B
I have been applying for AD since the Fourth quarter of 2020, I wasn't expecting AD anymore, I have cancelled and reapplied for about 3-4times.

Finally, I got it this morning, I am sure I am not the only one.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 3:54am On Sep 24, 2021
passenger1984:

I have been applying for AD since the Fourth quarter of 2020, I wasn't expecting AD anymore, I have cancelled and reapplied for about 3-4times.

Congratulations!

Please when did you use as your Start date and around what time did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2021
passenger1984:

Congratulations,
When did you apply?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by passenger1984: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Finiks:

Congratulations!

Please when did you use as your Start date and around what time did you book?
To be Frank, I can't even remember but I am certain the start date I used I got it from this thread
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by passenger1984: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2021
richy16:

Congratulations,
When did you apply?
I booked for appointment Before 1am on the 1st of April

See Screenshot below

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Obiora1992: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
If I understand correctly, if the proposed date for the resumption of your study program as indicated in your application for appointment elapse, you can no longer get the appointment?
passenger1984:

I booked for appointment Before 1am on the 1st of April

See Screenshot below
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by passenger1984: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Obiora1992:
If I understand correctly, if the proposed date for the resumption of your study program as indicated in your application for appointment elapse, you can no longer get the appointment?
I am not so sure about that because I can't remember the start date I used.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2021
Oh so they have started given appointment for category B.
That's good to hear o..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Meggan76: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please am looking forward to applying for a German student visa next year. However, I'd like to take my 2 kids along with me as my dependants. I intend funding the blocked account to cover them as well and also purchasing health insurance and adequate accommodation for 3 of us. Is this allowed as part of the visa process, for dependants to travel with the main applicant. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tegan: 1:38am On Sep 26, 2021
passenger1984:

To be Frank, I can't even remember but I am certain the start date I used I got it from this thread
Good morning everyone, pls what's the email address for the consulate in Lagos. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tegan: 1:39am On Sep 26, 2021
Rumplestilzchen:
Congratulations!!! What were you asked? is it possible to get a transcript?
Big congrats Sir, I key into your testimony.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tegan: 1:41am On Sep 26, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Congratulations!!!!

Congrats
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abdulsamd: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
How easy is it to get working visa to Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by passenger1984: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tegan:
Good morning everyone, pls what's the email address for the consulate in Lagos. Thanks
info@lago.diplo.de
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Olayinka997(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pls house, how do I get proof of health insurance for enrollment and how long does it take? I need it to enroll at TU Berlin and the deadline for enrollment is near. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Me too I applied before 1am on April 1st and have gotten my AD too, got the mail two days back......cat B: THE STONE THE BUILDERS REJECTED
smiley

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
100Paul:
Me too I applied before 1am on April 1st and have gotten my AD too, got the mail two days back......cat B: THE STONE THE BUILDERS REJECTED
smiley

Congrats.

Do you remember the start date you selected?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tegan: 12:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Thanks
passenger1984:

info@lago.diplo.de
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Please what is the amount for block account now?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Countdollar: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Hello everyone.

Congratulations to all who have received AD. I really need your opinions. I have been offered admission at the University of Bochum. I am under Category B, I applied to get AD in August. However, I have successfully completed my enrollment procedure. I have been asked to pay my semester contribution of about €340.

School is scheduled to start next week or thereabout. Should I pay the semester contribution or I should just wait? I have been given 2 weeks to pay and days have elapsed already from the 2 weeks. I really need your advice. If the two weeks elapses without the payment I will loose the admission.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Countdollar:
Hello everyone.

Congratulations to all who have received AD. I really need your opinions. I have been offered admission at the University of Bochum. I am under Category B, I applied to get AD in August. However, I have successfully completed my enrollment procedure. I have been asked to pay my semester contribution of about €340.

School is scheduled to start next week or thereabout. Should I pay the semester contribution or I should just wait? I have been given 2 weeks to pay and days have elapsed already from the 2 weeks. I really need your advice. If the two weeks elapses without the payment I will loose the admission.

Are you allowed to run the programme entirely online, at least in the first semester?

Is it possible to defer the admission until summer 2022?

Are you exploring other options i.e other countries?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Countdollar:
Hello everyone.

If you cannot defer the admission then pay the enrollment (but make sure the money is something that won't make you cry if you don't get a date). Then you should book by October 1st using Mid or end of April as start date (with an aim to resume Summer next year). Gather momentum now, take a chill pill of patient, resist the temptation to cancel while you wait after the booking. That August booking you did for winter with Cat B is like a waste of time, observe the trend here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
SOLARPOWER1:

If you cannot defer the admission then pay the enrollment (but make sure the money is something that won't make you cry if you don't get a date). Then you should book by October 1st using Mid or end of April as start date (with an aim to resume Summer next year). Gather momentum now, take a chill pill of patient, resist the temptation to cancel while you wait after the booking. That August booking you did for winter with Cat B is like a waste of time, observe the trend here.

According to the information on their booking page,the waiting period for category B applicants now is more than a year.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 3:29am On Sep 28, 2021
100Paul:
smiley

Congratulations!

What Start date did you use and are you B.Sc or M.Sc applicant?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oluwatunmida: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Good Morning Everyone, I am very new to this german visa thing. I don't even know where to start the reading from.
Long story short, I gained admission to a german school. Please how do I go about my visa thing?
I am so lost.
I need someone to put me through.
Anything will be appreciated..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2021
What's up house. It's been a very long time.
2years already in germany.

It's not easy at all but we thank God.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Countdollar:
Hello everyone.

This payment ist refundable if you you don't eventually make it to Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Guys in germany quick one!

Has anyone been able to quit/leave their studies to start an Ausbildung in germany

I need Info
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Olayinka997(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, pls who got admitted to TU Berlin here? How did you transfer the semester fee pls? It's urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.