Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107141 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ojabo123: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Samoluv:
Please I need help with the possible courses I can do. I have Bachelor of arts in Christian studies but I want to start afresh in Germany. Please what course will I be eligible to do with my B.a Crs. Pls help a broda. Cos I bliv there are restrictions to what courses I can do with the certificate
Try Philosophy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Samoluv(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ojabo123:
Try Philosophy.
okay thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rocice(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please I need help with the possible courses I can do in Germany . I finished with Bsc physiology
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Please those in Deutschland and those in Nigeria that knows legit route to secure “SL”, kindly share me with the information. How much it cost and all. Can email me at israeloyetade@gmail.com. Please help a brother.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Musicbox1: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
I applied this September ahead to get a date next year. Hope the system reset won’t affect me for next year.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adextetoo(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2021
I hope this helps someone

Timeline

Mar 31 - I cancelled my previous booking

Apr 1st (0:05) - resubmitted for Category B

Same first week of April - requested for a new admission letter from school since I deregistered the previous semester due to lack of concentration from online studies and woeful exam (p:s I don't like bad records)

Second week of April - got new admission letter for winter 2021

April to September - I kept hoping for appointment

September 15 - Enrollment for new semester started, but I ignored

October 8 - Miracle happened I received mail from the embassy for appointment

October 9 - I cancelled my vacation trip to Tanzania because I won't be back on the appointment date given by the consulate (devil wanted to double cross me but God no gree)

October 9 - I sent mail to school I wanted to pay for enrollment because I sincerely gave up on the quest. The school told me deadline was October 14

October 10 - I sent money

October 14 - Money hasn't been confirmed (see devils at work)

October 14 - I started sending mail and copied both necessary and unnecessary people from my school. Ema je ki owo jona meaning don't let my money burn.

October 15 - I was given a favourable response that the deadline won't affect me since I told them I have made the payment (yet my mind wasn't at rest)

October 18/20 - Enrollment letter was issued

Nov 5 - Appointment date (something unusual happened; The interviewer told me my block account wasn't fully funded)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I felt like crying. Although I funded 10600 euros which was more than the stipulated amount because I had a premonition of something like this. Yet I was given a shocker...let me explain what happened!

After registering my fintiba account in 2019 (so you now know I have been on this for 2 years) the embassy initial started with 8600+ euros then moved it up to 9600+ then again 10233 I guess. My fintiba block account read 10233 as the blocking contract which I wasn't even aware it has increased to 10382 euros (if I am correct)

After the interview the BO told me to quickly make the necessary changes within 7 days (she didn't believe I funded fully)... On leaving the Consulate I switched my phone on and started browsing to confirm where the error was, I made the required changes to the blocking contract and immediately sent a mail to the consulate explaining what happened.

Note: I won't talk about my issue with Mr Paulinus...That man ehn!!!

Nov 16 - The embassy sent a mail I should forward my updated blocking contract which I did almost immediately

Another round of silent days I kept calling once every two weeks

December 16 - Approval Mail came and request to send my passport and travel insurance. I forwarded it same day through FedEx

No response again ahhhhhhhhh this people

December 23 - Got a call while eating amala from a courier man, I initially thought it was jumia ....lol but when he said from Ger....man I stood up immediately.

I received my Visa and my original documents

December 27 - I left Nigeria via Lufthansa (I don't want to hear say lockdown hook me for Naija)

December 28 - I arrived Deutschland

All Glory To God

Although it took two years but it eventually worth the wait.

In addition: while looking for alternatives I got:
2 Admissions in US (One with Tuition Waiver)
4 Admissions in UK
Sat for IELTS within one week of preparation ( Scores 7.5)

Can somebody shout hallelujah!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2021
adextetoo:

Timeline

Same first week of April - requested for a new admission letter from school since I deregistered the previous semester due to lack of concentration from online studies and woeful exam (p:s I don't like bad records)

October 9 - I cancelled my vacation trip to Tanzania because I won't be back on the appointment date given by the consulate (devil wanted to double cross me but God no gree)

October 9 - I sent mail to school I wanted to pay for enrollment because I sincerely gave up on the quest. The school told me deadline was October 14

October 14 - I started sending mail and copied both necessary and unnecessary people from my school. Ema je ki owo jona meaning don't let my money burn.

October 15 - I was given a favourable response that the deadline won't affect me since I told them I have made the payment (yet my mind wasn't at rest)

Nov 5 - Appointment date (something unusual happened; The interviewer told me my block account wasn't fully funded)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I felt like crying. Although I funded 10600 euros which was more than the stipulated amount because I had a premonition of something like this. Yet I was given a shocker...let me explain what happened!

After registering my fintiba account in 2019 (so you now know I have been on this for 2 years) the embassy initial started with 8600+ euros then moved it up to 9600+ then again 10233 I guess. My fintiba block account read 10233 as the blocking contract which I wasn't even aware it has increased to 10382 euros (if I am correct)

After the interview the BO told me to quickly make the necessary changes within 7 days (she didn't believe I funded fully)... On leaving the Consulate I switched my phone on and started browsing to confirm where the error was, I made the required changes to the blocking contract and immediately sent a mail to the consulate explaining what happened.

Nov 16 - The embassy sent a mail I should forward my updated blocking contract which I did almost immediately

December 16 - Approval Mail came and request to send my passport and travel insurance. I forwarded it same day through FedEx

December 23 - Got a call while eating amala from a courier man, I initially thought it was jumia ....lol but when he said from Ger....man I stood up immediately.

December 27 - I left Nigeria via Lufthansa (I don't want to hear say lockdown hook me for Naija)

All Glory To God

4 Admissions in UK

Hallelujah
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2021
adextetoo:

Timeline

All Glory To God

4 Admissions in UK

Hallelujah and Congratulations.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Morgan5555: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is what I got today after my admission later have been expired

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MICng: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Morgan5555:
Please when did you apply and what degree are you going for?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TJ10: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
adextetoo:

Timeline

All Glory To God

4 Admissions in UK

Beautiful. Hallelujah.

Hi, were you vaccinated before entering or proof of testing negative is sufficient?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pufframmy: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
halleluyah

please can you share light on your interview

adextetoo:

Timeline

All Glory To God

4 Admissions in UK

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kpibeojo: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Congratulations

Timeline

All Glory To God

4 Admissions in UK

[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oemmy: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please is there any WhatsApp group for German student?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oemmy: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please I need sure link for sponsorship documents. Can someone assist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adextetoo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
TJ10:

Beautiful. Hallelujah.

Hi, were you vaccinated before entering or proof of testing negative is sufficient?

Get vaccinated else you will be subjected to compulsory quarantine, although negative PCR test will allow you

I am fully vaccinated
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Oemmy:
Please is there any WhatsApp group for German student?

I can create if you want.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TJ10: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
adextetoo:

Get vaccinated else you will be subjected to compulsory quarantine, although negative PCR test will allow you

I am fully vaccinated

Alright thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
adextetoo:

Timeline

All Glory To God

4 Admissions in UK

Praise God!!!

I really rejoice with you.

Nice write-up too, well detailed. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Goztino(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Morgan5555:

A friend of mine got the same email too.
I wonder why they are doing this. Why give invitation email when people´s admission letter has expired?

If You guys had accepted the admissions and enrolled, it would have still been 100% possible

Online enrollment is possible during Covid. All it takes is just pay school fees, then scan and upload relevant documents.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abycash: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Hi everyone,
Does anyone have any info on interview dates for summer 2022 because I booked for an appointment august 2021 using March 2022 as my start date.
Has any summer candidate gotten appointment date yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Morgan5555:

Wow, I'm sorry about that.

Can you please help check the exact date and time of the day you booked?

Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Collins4u1(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2021
adextetoo:

Timeline

All Glory To God

4 Admissions in UK

This is really great, after 2 years.
Please how did you find out the school that gave you tuition waiver in US?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Collins4u1:

Co-asking and congratulations @adextetoo

Please when are the booking resetting dates. And can one attempt to book another without cancelling the previous booking. I booked Jun 10, 2021.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ojabo123: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2022
Montenate:

Co-asking and congratulations @adextetoo

Please when are the booking resetting dates. And can one attempt to book another without cancelling the previous booking. I booked Jun 10, 2021.

Thank you
A friend said the have stop the resetting method, i dnt know how true is that information for now but what ever it is, dnt rebook when you have not cancel ur previous booking. Stick to the first booking and believe it will end in praise soon. Make sure you enrol as a student and attend online classes. Keep all your assignments, presentations intact. I wish you all the best. Happy new yr.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2022
[quote author=adextetoo post=108925389]I hope this helps someone

Timeline

All Glory To God

4 Admissions in UK

Have you gotten accommodation before you left Nigeria?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Happy new year everyone. May good news come to us all, by the grace of God.

I would like to know if the issue about studying in Bavaria is true, as someone pointed out earlier.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL,. More Visa testimonies will flow this 2022

List of Msc Data Science / Computer Science in Germany

0)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/6937/

1)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/3607/

2)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/4683/

3)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/4713/

4)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/4001/

5)https://www.tu-dortmund.de/en/studies/degree-programs/msc-data-science/

6)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/5561/

7)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/6296/

coolhttps://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/6978/

9)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/4455/

10)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/5351/

11)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/7066/

12)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/5245/

13)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/6148/

14)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/7662/

15)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/4429/

16)https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/4427/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by osagiemma: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good Day Everyone Happy New Year Please just a quick one i want to apply for masters in Germany my international passport would expire by June 2022, Can i apply with the passport or i should renew before applying Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ojabo123: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
osagiemma:
Good Day Everyone Happy New Year Please just a quick one i want to apply for masters in Germany my international passport would expire by June 2022, Can i apply with the passport or i should renew before applying Thanks
You can still apply.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adextetoo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ojabo123:
A friend said the have stop the resetting method, i dnt know how true is that information for now but what ever it is, dnt rebook when you have not cancel ur previous booking. Stick to the first booking and believe it will end in praise soon. Make sure you enrol as a student and attend online classes. Keep all your assignments, presentations intact. I wish you all the best. Happy new yr.

Happy New Year

I don't think your friend is right, the reset is actually real. If not it will be made known via their website.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adextetoo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Collins4u1:

The information about the school was sent to be by a friend.

Though it was also available on Twitter at sometime

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: jenifer007 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.