Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1100968 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GentleChief: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Guys, the major question we have not asked here is,

HOW MANY PEOPLE GOT INTERVIEW INVITE FROM CATEGORY A?

HOW MANY PEOPLE GOT INTERVIEW INVITE FROM CATEGORY B?

Because the way am seeing this thing, it seems Germany have finally shut there door on legitimate Nigerian students especially those in category B. It just as if we are outcasts now.

Take for instance, last year I applied for a Visa interview date in February. I didn't get appointment date at all. By July, no interview date yet. I actually went through a very hopeless guy in Germany who was forming guru in embassy issues.

It was not until August that I decided to visit the embassy website by myself. Lo and Behold, I was meant to be in Category A. Because I have a first class! I quickly cancelled the previous application and applied under category A. In one week, I got an interview date for october!

But based on the changes implemented last year, I can't apply again because I graduated before 2017. From my experiences, I was able to deduce that the embassy does not really care about category B applicants. I may be wrong though. So I ask again,

IS THERE ANYBODY VIEWING THIS THREAD THAT GOT INTERVIEW DATE FROM CATEGORY B? At least from August last year? Or do you know somebody that did? Please answer as this will help dispel a lot of worries and concerns.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2020
GentleChief:

Because the way am seeing this thing, it seems Germany have finally shut there door on legitimate Nigerian students especially those in category B. It just as if we are outcasts now.

Take for instance, last year I applied for a Visa interview date in February. I didn't get appointment date at all. By July, no interview date yet. I actually went through a very hopeless guy in Germany who was forming guru in embassy issues.

It was not until August that I decided to visit the embassy website by myself. Lo and Behold, I was meant to be in Category A. Because I have a first class! I quickly cancelled the previous application and applied under category A. In one week, I got an interview date for october!

But based on the changes implemented last year, I can't apply again because I graduated before 2017. From my experiences, I was able to deduce that the embassy does not really care about category B applicants. I may be wrong though. So I ask again,

IS THERE ANYBODY VIEWING THIS THREAD THAT GOT INTERVIEW DATE FROM CATEGORY B? At least from August last year? Or do you know somebody that did? Please answer as this will help dispel a lot of worries and concerns.
Bro you didn't finally go for your interview or they denied you Visa?? If they did deny you sorry to hear ...
I dont think theres any cat B that have gotten date from Like October last year, atleast none that we know if here
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor5996: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2020
GentleChief:

I booked category A since January 21st and I'm yet to get a date. I've been thinking of canceling and rebooking since they updated the requirements for cat A just last week and i qualify as well

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Barzinime(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2020
That is what you have been fed, cos you know nothing about what is happening in the country.
We are all naive.
JosephAdeoba:
don't worry you will remember my message you and me know that Nigerian is getting worst.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2020
GentleChief:

When I said there might not be AD this summer semester especially for cat B, most people here said I was just been negative and even started praying just because they don’t want to hear the reality and believe too much on religion.

All this delays re intentional and there’s nothing wrong at the Embassy or short of personnel as some said.

The problem has to do with the Nigeria students and the Nigeria government.

Hundred of Nigeria students leave to study in Germany but only few graduates, some got married just to have RP and some re still in 12th semester at the Uni.

That’s why the Embassy is filtering the best Nigeria students and not just the once who can afford block account and has nothing upstairs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2020
victor5996:

I booked category A since January 21st and I'm yet to get a date. I've been thinking of canceling and rebooking since they updated the requirements for cat A just last week and i qualify as well

Same ish bro
I booked Cat A on 17th of January (no date yet )
I still qualify for Cat A with the new requirements...
I really don’t know what to do
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2020
There is no situation that is permanent in life. Let's be hopeful especially cat A. But u have to seek for enrollment extension or deferment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sandchi: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor5996: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2020
Vlibray:

Same ish bro
I booked Cat A on 17th of January (no date yet )
I still qualify for Cat A with the new requirements...
I really don’t know what to do

Have you tried contacting them?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2020
victor5996:

Have you tried contacting them?
I haven’t .
What about you ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor5996: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2020
Vlibray:

I haven’t .
What about you ?

No. My phone got issues
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sandchi: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2020
victor5996:

No. My phone got issues
Ok
I just called
The lady I spoke to said we don’t need to cancel and rebook if you still qualify for Category A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sandchi: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2020
Vlibray:

Ok
I just called
The lady I spoke to said we don’t need to cancel and rebook if you still qualify for Category A

Thanks for this...I was just about suggesting that anyone who lives in Lagos with a similar issue should try to enquire at the embassy.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Vlibray:

Ok
I just called

Did you ask or did she give any hint/hope about AD for summer hopefuls for all categories?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KahyePubg: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2020
Vlibray:

Ok
I just called

Pls how do know if he or she falls in category A or Category B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sandchi: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor5996: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Vlibray:

Ok
I just called

Thanks. What about if we'd get a date??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by frostfr89: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2020
Hello ,

Please how can i initiate a legitimization process for the embassy and what document do i need please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2020
dollypeeee:

Did you ask or did she give any hint/hope about AD for summer hopefuls for all categories?

There’s hope !
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thewizardof0zil: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2020
Sad truth: if you don’t qualify for Cat A, just consider other countries.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Vlibray:

There’s hope !
Lol...Lol
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Horlaarsco: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
People going for bsc with hnd can only apply for category b?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tipps!

For those applying for Masters, please before you write TestAs to qualify for Cat.A, first make enquiry from the Embassy if TestAs for masters students is accepted.

Just reading online that it’s an official standardized test for high school graduate.

Before unah go waste money and brain power

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
princejck:

When I said there might not be AD this summer semester especially for cat B, most people here said I was just been negative and even started praying just because they don’t want to hear the reality and believe too much on religion.

All this delays re intentional and there’s nothing wrong at the Embassy or short of personnel as some said.

The problem has to do with the Nigeria students and the Nigeria government.

Hundred of Nigeria students leave to study in Germany but only few graduates, some got married just to have RP and some re still in 12th semester at the Uni.

That’s why the Embassy is filtering the best Nigeria students and not just the once who can afford block account and has nothing upstairs

The truth hurts. Waiting for them to attack you as usual grin.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yusuftosin: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
What's Testas please?
englishgirl55:
Testas Registration is open now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yusuftosin: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
RWTH? What do you need?
Mercy95:
Please is anyone presently studying in RWTC Aachen studying, need your help urgently
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tundd80: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
I booked Category A in December 15, but no AD yet.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yusuftosin: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
If you have admission to RWTH Aachen. Netherlands is issuing Visa to RWTH students (as far as I know and know someone who got).
I don't know about the possibility of being able to work in Germany with it though. I wish all of us a higher success this year.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by teelaw4life(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
princejck:
Tipps!

For those applying for Masters, please before you write TestAs to qualify for Cat.A, first make enquiry from the Embassy if TestAs for masters students is accepted.

Just reading online that it’s an official standardized test for high school graduate.

Before unah go waste money and brain power

Some schools require testas for Masters. There's no restrictions on who can write the exam or for what purpose. It's sort of a standardized IQ test to see if the candidate possesses the capacity to cope with studies in Germany.
Also, on the German embassy website, it states a score range of 100-130 on testas, OR a scholarship OR a 1st class or 2.1 obtained not earlier than 2017 etc.

It didn't say Testas score of 100-130 For those intending to study an undergraduate course.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
yusuftosin:
If you have admission to RWTH Aachen. Netherlands is issuing Visa to RWTH students (as far as I know and know someone who got).
I don't know about the possibility of being able to work in Germany with it though. I wish all of us a higher success this year.

If you re the one with RWTH Aachen AL would you take that risk and why would Netherlands Embassy issue visa to someone who wants to study in Germany......

Maybe your guy is having other requirements, please confirm full details from him, before Nigerians go flood Netherlands Embassy...I know Watin them fit do

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (706) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.