Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107049 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pamilerin17: 3:46pm On May 19, 2022
devde:

I am in Ghana you can Dm me I can help you get the permit

I sent you an email. Kindly check. You can share your WhatsApp number let’s talk
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 5:11pm On May 19, 2022
bmraji:

Some request for grading system and they usually ask we send or upload a docs from the university that clarifies this if it isn't included in the transcript. Have you heard of this before ?

Yes, some universities ask for a grading system, so be sure to upload one, just incase.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2022
deuoessch:

A lot of universities accept HND, you'd just be going for a bsc

to get you clearly one with HND cant do masters right ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bmraji: 8:30pm On May 19, 2022
deuoessch:

Yes, some universities ask for a grading system, so be sure to upload one, just incase.

Have you seen this (grading system doc) before like what does it entails
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bmraji: 8:35pm On May 19, 2022
Is it advisable to still apply to schools via uni assist with deadline on June 15 or July 15
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessjones: 8:44pm On May 19, 2022
Hello good evening everyone
I got an admission to a university in Germany and I have questions to ask
If there’s a group chat can I be added please �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bmraji: 8:45pm On May 19, 2022
Jessjones:
Hello good evening everyone
I got an admission to a university in Germany and I have questions to ask
If there’s a group chat can I be added please �

What school and course ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
bmraji:
Is it advisable to still apply to schools via uni assist with deadline on June 15 or July 15
pls whats the difference in applying to universities with uni assist and DaaD
pls pardon my ignorance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 9:57pm On May 19, 2022
trigger11:

to get you clearly one with HND cant do masters right ?

No, the person can't

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 9:58pm On May 19, 2022
bmraji:

It's still before the deadline, you can apply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 10:00pm On May 19, 2022
trigger11:

pls whats the difference in applying to universities with uni assist and DaaD
pls pardon my ignorance

DAAD is the database, you can't necessarily apply to universities through there, most people use it to search for universities that match their criteria.

Uni-assist is the intermediate between international students and most universities in Germany. That's where people apply to

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2022
deuoessch:

DAAD is the database, you can't necessarily apply to universities through there, most people use it to search for universities that match their criteria.

Uni-assist is the intermediate between international students and most universities in Germany. That's where people apply to

God bless u for this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by malachi2uk(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2022
deuoessch:

Should work. Where did you obtain the plastic ID card though?

NIN office, I registered since 2013 and got the ID card 2018
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 10:22am On May 20, 2022
trigger11:

God bless u for this
Amen, you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 10:24am On May 20, 2022
Hello, everyone. If you applied to OTH Amberg-Weiden for Bsc in Digital Technology and Management, please reach out to me. Thanks as you do so.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2022
deuoessch:

Amen, you're welcome.
pls can i write a mail to you ??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:27am On May 20, 2022
trigger11:

pls can i write a mail to you ??
Sure...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sammynelson: 3:39pm On May 20, 2022
[okay thanks, i just tried contacting you via email...do they open around that time every day
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by darepapi: 4:08am On May 21, 2022
oluniyiade:
I applied for a Technology and management program at TUM,i received a mail now of an interview to be held in september...Pls can anyone furnish me with the likely questions to expect....your kind responses will be greatly appreciated..

Hello bro, please I have some enquiries on applying for Bachelors in TUM, I sent a mail request boss, please check
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by heybaby12(f): 7:43am On May 21, 2022
Ayrastarr:
Hello Heybaby12

Please,does mittweida requires only IELTS? or I need to show proof of German language.

I'm going for A.maths

My dear, I don't know if things have changed there oh. Previously u did not need IELTS

I ran and left the school in 2019 , is not me that they would use maths and kill.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 8:30am On May 21, 2022
heybaby12:

My dear, I don't know if things have changed there oh. Previously u did not need IELTS

I ran and left the school in 2019 , is not me that they would use maths and kill.

make una the share the kind of maths them the teach ooo.... some of us our head carry maths but make e no over do

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by heybaby12(f): 9:13am On May 21, 2022
trigger11:

make una the share the kind of maths them the teach ooo.... some of us our head carry maths but make e no over do

It all depends on what you like and what you here for.

I can't be cracking my head for school, plus job and all. I decided to change school and course for something more practical and didn't require much as Maths would have.

Mathematics, Engineering is not beans here mostly when you still want to mix school and work. Some ppl have the brains for it but I don't.

Ps. If you come here and the course is difficult make sure you research very well and change schools before your 3rd semeter to avoid stories that touch.

I changed school in 2019 and I did not regret it. I have finished and finished the same time I would have if I stayed back in my previous school.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2022
heybaby12:

I can't be cracking my head for school, plus job and all. I decided to change school and course for something more practical and didn't require much as Maths would have.

Mathematics, Engineering is not beans here mostly when you still want to mix school and work. Some ppl have the brains for it but I don't.

Ps. If you come here and the course is difficult make sure you research very well and change schools before your 3rd semeter to avoid stories that touch.

I changed school in 2019 and I did not regret it. I have finished and finished the same time I would have if I stayed back in my previous school.

wooow wooow congrats to u for taking a bold step ...
am applying for Energy and environmental management
i would try and go through the modulus and see what it says

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Odisix: 11:45am On May 21, 2022
Hello everyone. Pls some should add me to a group. 07037534482
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayrastarr(f): 8:24pm On May 21, 2022
heybaby12:

Thank you for your response...
But omo lol.

Why did you leave?
Please tell me oo let me know if I should start running now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayrastarr(f): 8:26pm On May 21, 2022
trigger11:

Lol you get?

My head carry maths but If e over do.. omo!

I no fit again
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayrastarr(f): 8:45pm On May 21, 2022
heybaby12:

Wow!
Thank you very much for this.

Thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amEmmy(f): 2:47pm On May 22, 2022
Hi ladies and gentlemen, please I have been trying to book an appointment for short term visiting visa for the past 3 weeks and no appointment available.

Please how do I go about it?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by caketake3: 3:44pm On May 22, 2022
Good afternoon my good people
Please I already have an admission to a school in Munich for my postgraduate studies. I had an interview last week for a fee waiver and I am very optimistic of getting a substantial cut.

Now here are my enquires:
I went through the site just to have an overview and realised there are emphasis on Blocked Account. That may be very difficult to achieve. Getting 10k Euros is mad with this economy. The question is whether I can rather make use of a sponsorship letter from a sponsor. That is very much easier to get.

I already have the admission. When is it advised I apply for the visa

I'm scheduled to resume in October
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bitcoinomy(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2022
Congratulations on your admission. Getting a fee waiver is different from getting a scholarship. In a case of scholarship, you won't need a blocked account. If the fee is waived, it could mean you pay little as you have rightly said or you don't get to pay at all. If you're not on scholarship, then you need SL or BA to get a visa.
caketake3:
Good afternoon my good people
Please I already have an admission to a school in Munich for my postgraduate studies. I had an interview last week for a fee waiver and I am very optimistic of getting a substantial cut.

Now here are my enquires:
I went through the site just to have an overview and realised there are emphasis on Blocked Account. That may be very difficult to achieve. Getting 10k Euros is mad with this economy. The question is whether I can rather make use of a sponsorship letter from a sponsor. That is very much easier to get.

I already have the admission. When is it advised I apply for the visa

I'm scheduled to resume in October
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by caketake3: 6:47am On May 23, 2022
Bitcoinomy:
Congratulations on your admission. Getting a fee waiver is different from getting a scholarship. In a case of scholarship, you won't need a blocked account. If the fee is waived, it could mean you pay little as you have rightly said or you don't get to pay at all. If you're not on scholarship, then you need SL or BA to get a visa.

Thank you for the response.
Please pardon me, do you have an idea of how much the SL will disclose. I need to start hustling for a sponsor. Must there be established close relationship? Like family members?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bitcoinomy(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2022
SL cost depends on who is getting it for you, and it is known that SL cost varies. Your sponsor must be one who's resident in Germany. No close relationship is required.
caketake3:

Thank you for the response.
Please pardon me, do you have an idea of how much the SL will disclose. I need to start hustling for a sponsor. Must there be established close relationship? Like family members?

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.