Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1101279 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 11:32am On May 23, 2022
It seems online reg for student visa has changed. It seems we now get to choose our date for interview... Who else has noticed it?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 2:48pm On May 23, 2022
Where you take see am?

Kizzygentle:
It seems online reg for student visa has changed. It seems we now get to choose our date for interview... Who else has noticed it?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 3:09pm On May 23, 2022
englishgirl55:
Where you take see am?

Mistake.. Its for document validation not interview.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 4:59pm On May 23, 2022
Hello all. How long does it take after writing an exam at Goethe Institut for the result to come out?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cagyei: 5:26pm On May 23, 2022
Hello Everyone

Please I need student accommodation in berlin if anyone can help me , you can reach me on watsap +233553233023

Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2022
Send Studentenwerk email or visit their office. Ask them of at least short term Accomodation.

Cagyei:
Hello Everyone

Please I need student accommodation in berlin if anyone can help me , you can reach me on watsap +233553233023

Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omowunmi1979: 8:57pm On May 23, 2022
Which is one is documents validation I beg?
At what points do you need to do this?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 9:27am On May 24, 2022
Omowunmi1979:
Which is one is documents validation I beg?
At what points do you need to do this?

Some universities require you to send documents by post, either through uni-assist or directly to the university. They would usually request that you certify your documents before sending them. You can either do that at the consulate or in a court, as some others say. I did mine at the consulate, for free and it was quick. So it's up to you to find out from the university if they require certified copies of your documents.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by seaxpizzle: 9:57am On May 24, 2022
Those of us that sent documents to uniassist via DHL from Lagos, how much did it cost you please?

Also, if anyone is about to send documents this week, kindly reach out, let's pair and share the fee please

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by moduyoye: 2:20pm On May 25, 2022
Good afternoon everyone,

Sorry to bother you all, I haven’t heard back from the embassy since my interview for a little over a month now. Should I be worried? I have exams soon and there’s plenty anxiety cry. I’d appreciate if anyone has some advice, information and/or suggestions.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abiodun397: 6:56pm On May 25, 2022
Please I need clarity on this. I have been offered admission for the winter semester of 2022.
It is stated on the website that AD will only be given at least after a year. Upon booking for AD, do input my original start date or do I pick a date later than 1yr since the application will be canceled after the study start date?

100Paul:

I blatantly disagree, Sir
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trinityconcept(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2022
please i am currently applying to University of Heidelberg and University of Berlin for the DAAD EPOS Scholarship and i have the following questions
1. How much estimate will it cost to send my documents to Berlin . They requested their own application to be sent by post
2. which particular type of court will i go and certify the documents i reside in Enugu.
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dicka01: 10:26pm On May 25, 2022
Keninn001:
If you are ready for appointment in June in Dakar Senegal,Dm me and for other months you can also Dm me. Dont waste your time in Nigeria waiting for appointment.
Note:; Before you Dm me make sure you have admission letter and have fund your block account or have sponsor letter

Please how do I contact you I can’t send you and email Can I get your number or something for faster communication
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omowunmi1979: 11:46pm On May 25, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have booked for appointment since last year July but yet to get a date from embassy. Is their any one in my shoe.when is it likely i get a date.am having exam in August. Many thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbolahan30: 4:50am On May 26, 2022
moduyoye:
Good afternoon everyone,

Sorry to bother you all, I haven’t heard back from the embassy since my interview for a little over a month now. Should I be worried? I have exams soon and there’s plenty anxiety cry. I’d appreciate if anyone has some advice, information and/or suggestions.

Did you use BA or SL?
And which city are you heading to?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ose1994: 5:01am On May 26, 2022
Please how do I get your no. My no is 08153588318. I want to send my documents but the prices are outrageous and its really frustrating. You can text me on WhatsApp idlf you want to send yours so we can put it together.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trinityconcept(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2022
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alamsvcc: 7:56am On May 26, 2022
Keninn001:
If you are ready for appointment in June in Dakar Senegal,Dm me and for other months you can also Dm me. Dont waste your time in Nigeria waiting for appointment.
Note:; Before you Dm me make sure you have admission letter and have fund your block account or have sponsor letter

Pls ooooo.....for your good and from my experience, don't go for admission first before going for residence Permit anywhere outside Nigeria.... because;
1. International immigration law stipulates that you (Residence Permit) must have stayed at least six months in that country before you can use the Residence Permit to apply for visa in any of your dream country.
2. Remember that once you gain admission, you are mandated to enroll and we know very well that enrollment will imply payment of semester fee. So going for admission first will warrant you to spend at least between eight to 12months (approximately 2 semesters at home) because you will apply for Residence Permit, Wait for the processing and also wait for it's compulsory six months to elapse before you start applying for visa with it.
3. Brothers and Sisters! To be on the safe side, first of all, go for Residence Permit, grab it. Then during the compulsory waiting period of six months, start applying for admission.
May God grant our heart desires......
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by moduyoye: 9:05am On May 26, 2022
Keninn001:

Just relax there will he a positive news at the end, if there is an issue before the 4 weeks after application you will see tour documents back, so as your documents are still with the embassy it means things are going well... Hope you are not going for summer semester? This one you are saying that you have exam soon

It’s the summer semester ooo! Classes started in March. I’ve been joining online and doing my best to catch up, but it’s a nightmare.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by moduyoye: 9:08am On May 26, 2022
Gbolahan30:

Did you use BA or SL?
And which city are you heading to?

I used a BA, hopefully you’re referring to degrees lol. Pfarrkirchen, Bavaria.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cityoflight: 9:12am On May 26, 2022
Hi,
I just heard that the blocked account for student Visa has been increased from €10, 332 to €11,172 . How true is that?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2022
Good day Nairalanders, please how many months health insurance do I need to process my german student visa for my master's degree program.

I wish to notarize my documents too, I'm in Lagos where can I do this apart from the German Embassy?

What is the required amount for a block account.

Anyone with an idea, should please help me with clarifications.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbolahan30: 12:19pm On May 26, 2022
moduyoye:

I used a BA, hopefully you’re referring to degrees lol. Pfarrkirchen, Bavaria.

I meant do you use blocked account or sponsorship letter ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gamerzz: 1:59pm On May 26, 2022
Hello,

Aside Sterling bank, Marina Lagos branch,
Which other bank processes FormA fast?

Most banks are saying its 4weeks, but sometimes it exceeds 4weeks depending on FX availability.

Or has anybody seen any alternative means to pay via transfermate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by samefiok(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2022
Hi house

Please kindly excuse my ignorance but can you all give me some info&reviews about Hochschule in Germany, planing on doing my masters in international tourism management at Hochschule Heilbronn ,done my own research but would just like to hear what y'all think
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 1:35am On May 27, 2022
ozonaija:
Good day Nairalanders, please how many months health insurance do I need to process my german student visa for my master's degree program.

I wish to notarize my documents too, I'm in Lagos where can I do this apart from the German Embassy?

What is the required amount for a block account.

Anyone with an idea, should please help me with clarifications.

pls someone should answer this ASAP
am in same city with him and need same answers to his questions
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alamsvcc: 6:17am On May 27, 2022
Keninn001:

Dont say what you don't know about, this is a public forum, always be sure of what you are saying don't just talk from your imagination or assumption. Thanks

My man, I can see you are a hungry lion seeking whom to devour on this platform. How dare you attack me that way? How many persons can testify your claim?
I am saying what i have experienced so that our people can learn and succeed easily. Did you accompany to German Embassy Lome last week or did you write them the several mails on enquiry on my behalf?
Let me still repeat my people!
Get your Residence Permit if you are planning to apply for German visa from another country outside Nigeria, reason being that if go for admission first, within two to three months, admission is out and you are expected to enroll even if online which entails paying your semester fee. While It is crystal clear that your Residence Permit must be six months before you apply for visa with it.
Pls always ensure you go for a legit Residence Permit because The German embassy will scrutinize any Residence Permit you bring on your interview day because I'm just sharing my experience at German embassy Lome last week.
Always shine your eyes my people..... don't be fooled because you are too desperate. Learn to prioritize according to order of importance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (706) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.