Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1086719 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Divwake:
okay thanks.
But any other alternative?
appreciated
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by rockyh(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
MrAAA2:

The entire team is working on it.
Sorry for the delay sir.
stupidity at its peak
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Enddy50ty(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kboy2020:
DM for your Sponsorship letter

I'd like to get more information on this. Please send me a message on WhatsApp in my signature
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
My fellow people
Applying to uni assist
Must my transcript be certified?
If yes, does that mean I will have to request from my school and still certified it at the high Court?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Waposh:
My fellow people
Applying to uni assist
If yes, does that mean I will have to request from my school and still certified it at the high Court?

Yes. Unfortunately, you have to request from your school, receive it and certify it before uploading it, both original and certified copies.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KomGhale: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Waposh:
My fellow people
Applying to uni assist

It depends.. if it's an online-only application via uniassist, you don't need to upload a certified of your transcript.. but if you need to send documents via post, then yes it has to be certified

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by QueenKaycee: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Please Do I need an Age declaration for my interview? I already have my birth certificate. Then if I don't get my Sponsorship Letter before the interview date, what can I use? Thanks all
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by QueenKaycee: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2023
I applied on 17th December 2021 and got a date on 19th February
John854:
If you recently got an appointment please share with us the date you applied and the date you got the mail to keep hopes high, it goes a long way for people anticipating. Thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mosunmadez(f): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2023
QueenKaycee:
Please Do I need an Age declaration for my interview? I already have my birth certificate. Then if I don't get my Sponsorship Letter before the interview date, what can I use? Thanks all

Just send an email to the embassy stating why you missed your interview, include your passport number, reference number and the date of the old appointment and attach a copy of your sponsor letter in pdf format and request for a new date.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2023
QueenKaycee:

Your birth certificate overrides your age declaration, so you don't need the age declaration.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2023
KomGhale:

It depends.. if it's an online-only application via uniassist, you don't need to upload a certified of your transcript.. but if you need to send documents via post, then yes it has to be certified

Can you reconfirm this?
Uni-assist insisted on a certified copy (perhaps because corona is over nearly everywhere) as at winter admissions 2022.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
QueenKaycee:
as far as it is NPC birth certificate there is no need for any other age declaration.
Not really sure about the sponsorship letter issue.
It's either you apply for rescheduling of your appointment very early, or you go without it and explain to them it will be ready soon.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
QueenKaycee:

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ifemaco: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Waposh:
My fellow people
Applying to uni assist

No, it does not have to. It depends on the requirement of the university. Some universities accept an online-only application, meaning you can upload your documents without certifying it. However, there are still some universities who insists on this.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ifemaco: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
MrAAA2:

Can you reconfirm this?
Uni-assist insisted on a certified copy (perhaps because corona is over nearly everywhere) as at winter admissions 2022.

It's true. I made applications for SS23 without the need to certify. It all depends on the university.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sholape1500: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Somebody that booked for appointment January 5th 2022 has gotten a date in March 2023. I guess they have started giving people in January. Thank God

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abiodun397: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Finally

sholape1500:
Somebody that booked for appointment January 5th 2022 has gotten a date in March 2023. I guess they have started giving people in January. Thank God
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
ifemaco:

It's true. I made applications for SS23 without the need to certify. It all depends on the university.

That makes sense... Depending on the university. University of Köln, Uni Bielefeld does not bother but Uni Koblenz-Landau (now known as University of Koblenz and Rhineland-Palatinate Technical University (Kaiserslautern or Landau campuses) insisted on certified copies through uni-assist.

Uni-assist requirements differ with universities.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2023
QueenKaycee:

Embassy don't open on Sundays
19th is Sunday

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pls my people
Can one still certify transcripts at the high Court or it has to be at the german consolate?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Waposh:
My fellow people
Applying to uni assist

Yes certify all your document to uniassist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 1:24am On Feb 05, 2023
Hello guys, please I have a question. My university certificate has a letter omission in my surname but I got an affidavit to cover it. My statement of result and my other certificates are good. Will that have an issue in getting admission and embassy interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nokas2021(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Good morning, good people.

I had just been admitted to a school in Berlin but it's looking like I will miss it because I applied for an appointment but I had it takes close to a year or more.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

Can it be fastened? Like, are there people that can make it work with some pay?

Because people are saying that it cannot be fastened since I am in category B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2023
Nokas2021:

I had just been admitted to a school in Berlin but it's looking like I will miss it because I applied for an appointment but I had it takes close to a year or more.

You ought to have enquired on visa situation even before applying.

You already heard it cannot be fastened, but you want to push it. Well, you're a target for a potential scam.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by goldsmiths: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Happy sunday my people.
Has anyone gone for visa interview of recent? What is the range for the naira equivalent you have to take with you for the visa fee?
Thanks in advance.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Write to the school and see if they can let the embassy give you an appointment date
Nokas2021:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nokas2021:

If it's in Nigeria there is no fast way out, unless you try other west African countries like Ghana or Senegal. If you are interested in Ghana or Senegal visa interview appointment Dm me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
SOLARPOWER1:

Yes certify all your document to uniassist
Okay, but can I still certify my documents at the high Court or it has to be at the german consolate?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Waposh:

Okay, but can I still certify my documents at the high Court or it has to be at the german consolate?

Anywhere you can is fine.
High Court, Notary, Germany embassy, MOFA
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
MrAAA2:

Anywhere you can is fine.
High Court, Notary, Germany embassy, MOFA
Okay thank you much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by QueenKaycee: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2023
Thanks for pointing out. It's 20th January. Interview is on 15th February.
daviesblaze:

Embassy don't open on Sundays
19th is Sunday
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2023
QueenKaycee:

That's 2 months space? Are u in Cat A

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (702) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: Jessydan54 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.