Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1103371 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

On a serious note I tried dodging uniassist like you are doing now but it was a total waste of time, I was just deceiving myself...I know the money is not easy but It is almost impossible to dodge uniassist , and from the way you are talking, I may be right to guess you don't have ielts or toelf, so how do you intend to do it, your options will be very slim ; and remember you are competing for this admission with other international students all around the world.

But check these ones

M.Eng Mechotronics and Robotics ....Schmalkalden uni of applied sciences. (Winter semester)

Msc CIT and Msc CMM uni bremen

Msc INFOTECH.....stuttgart uni. (Winter semester) closing Jan 15th

Msc Electrical Engineering ....Kempten uni

They are all in daad.de, check the curriculum out there. And since we are going for the same field feel free to always quote me for any question, I will be glad to assist you.

My interest lies mainly in Renewables and Power Systems Eng @Tobymac93.

Yeah, its quite true i'm trying to avoid the Uniassist platform due to the charges and its becoming quite impossible to do so after checking the daad.de. Can one fee for uniassist suffice for applying to two or more different schools?
I've got Toefl scores 90+ already and your courses are dope. Hopefully they'll come out well.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amikable97: 4:08am On Jan 11, 2020
Part 8 is here. I am positive and hopeful that many good news will come in this part...
I'm using this opportunity to book my testimony slot here....

This will be updated as time goes on

Winter 2020... E go happen. #OnGod

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2020
twosquare:
While Transferwise is within minutes,and their charges are lower than bank rates. Very low.

i want to use fintiba but i am a little worried.

Fintiba for instance, will only make refund to the account from which your BA was funded. Transferwise has a general pay out account that you don't know and definitely not in your name. The technicalities involved in getting your money back is not clear. In the reply to an email I sent to them asking about the possibility of getting one's money back in case one is no longer going to be in Germany for whatever reason, they said provided the amount is going to be exactly the same as what was sent they can make refunds.

My question is does finitiba make any kind of deduction before making refunds? Whoever knows should please explain how it works.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aizenosa(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

On a serious note I tried dodging uniassist like you are doing now but it was a total waste of time, I was just deceiving myself...I know the money is not easy but It is almost impossible to dodge uniassist , and from the way you are talking, I may be right to guess you don't have ielts or toelf, so how do you intend to do it, your options will be very slim ; and remember you are competing for this admission with other international students all around the world.

But check these ones

M.Eng Mechotronics and Robotics ....Schmalkalden uni of applied sciences. (Winter semester)

Msc CIT and Msc CMM uni bremen

Msc INFOTECH.....stuttgart uni. (Winter semester) closing Jan 15th

Msc Electrical Engineering ....Kempten uni

They are all in daad.de, check the curriculum out there. And since we are going for the same field feel free to always quote me for any question, I will be glad to assist you.

I am looking at the above concluded that I must go through Uniassist but thinking of Msc mechanical engineering/ robotics or mechatronics or Power engineering.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Freemanlion: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2020
What if someone tranfers the full money once from Germany to my access bank blocked account. Would it take time?

How do I open fintiba blocked account?

I would like to use access bank...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sundaaaaay: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Zluky:

i want to use fintiba but i am a little worried.

Fintiba for instance, will only make refund to the account from which your BA was funded. Transferwise has a general pay out account that you don't know and definitely not in your name. The technicalities involved in getting your money back is not clear. In the reply to an email I sent to them asking about the possibility of getting one's money back in case one is no longer going to be in Germany for whatever reason, they said provided the amount is going to be exactly the same as what was sent they can make refunds.

My question is does finitiba make any kind of deduction before making refunds? Whoever knows should please explain how it works.
I could have easily use my friend in Germany in paying for my block account, this will save cost and very fast, but because of the reasons you stated above, is exactly why I go with Nigeria bank since the bank charges is very low.
It’s better to be save.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tobymac93: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
I am going for the same course, so I can help you with some information.

There are about six schools I've seen that offers the course, namely;

1. RWTH Aachen University website (rwth-aachen.de)
This school doesn't require uni - assist, here are the requirements.
..degree certificate
..Proof of english certificate
..GRE ( above 75% in Quantitative Reasoning and above 15% in verbal reasoning) I'm writing GRE because of this school. Their program is excellent.
..copy of transcripts
..Module catalogue of all courses completed
..CV
..Statement of purpose
Etc etc...

2. Technical university of Munich (Uni - Assist is required)
.. GRE is not mandatory but it's recommended
..Transcript of records
..Degree certificate
..reference letters
Etc... website (tum.de)

3. Brandeburg University of technology (uni-assist is required) website (b-tu.de)

4. University of Keil (Uni-assist isn't required)
Check out their website for more details

5. Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied sciences
(Uni-assist isn't required) check their website for more details

6. Rosenheim Technical university of applied sciences (uni-assist isn't required)

So, check out those six schools and select the one u like the most. I'm applying to about 5 of them by February.

Good luck!
Schrodinger1:

My interest lies mainly in Renewables and Power Systems Eng @Tobymac93.

Yeah, its quite true i'm trying to avoid the Uniassist platform due to the charges and its becoming quite impossible to do so after checking the daad.de. Can one fee for uniassist suffice for applying to two or more different schools?
I've got Toefl scores 90+ already and your courses are dope. Hopefully they'll come out well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daybour2002: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please who's going for Agriculture, botany related courses let's relate...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TheAfroBlog: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hello house is it possible to get admission for M.SC Computer Science or M.Eng Software Engineering in Germany, with a weak second class upper like 3.7?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
tobymac93:
I am going for the same course, so I can help you with some information.

There are about six schools I've seen that offers the course, namely;

1. RWTH Aachen University website (rwth-aachen.de)
This school doesn't require uni - assist, here are the requirements.
..degree certificate
..Proof of english certificate
..GRE ( above 75% in Quantitative Reasoning and above 15% in verbal reasoning) I'm writing GRE because of this school. Their program is excellent.
..copy of transcripts
..Module catalogue of all courses completed
..CV
..Statement of purpose
Etc etc...

2. Technical university of Munich (Uni - Assist is required)
.. GRE is not mandatory but it's recommended
..Transcript of records
..Degree certificate
..reference letters
Etc... website (tum.de)

3. Brandeburg University of technology (uni-assist is required) website (b-tu.de)

4. University of Keil (Uni-assist isn't required)
Check out their website for more details

5. Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied sciences
(Uni-assist isn't required) check their website for more details

6. Rosenheim Technical university of applied sciences (uni-assist isn't required)

So, check out those six schools and select the one u like the most. I'm applying to about 5 of them by February.

Good luck!

Thanks Man, I've seen the first 3 schools you listed.
I'll check the remaining ones. I'd want us to rob minds together for the application process...I aim to put in for about 2 to 3 of them while preparing to take GRE in March.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NairaLuck: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
cisca53:

Hello, please am new here can you kindly help me with the name of the school you applied to....i have been searching and also having issues finding schools that don't require English Proficiency, intending to apply for business or educational courses as my B.Sc is in Business Education. thank you

University of Applied Science Amberg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheAfroBlog:
Hello house is it possible to get admission for M.SC Computer Science or M.Eng Software Engineering in Germany, with a weak second class upper like 3.7?

Guy 3.7 is not weak.. Its a very good GP, and yes you can get admission. Search for school and proceed

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zebulun1: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
good evening house is there anyone applying for bsc in university of Munster pls let's relate...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Good evening everyone contributing one thing or the other on this thread. Please, who knows anything about University of Gottingen, I want to apply for a program. How about the location, is it a good school to apply? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Elolam87:
Good evening everyone contributing one thing or the other on this thread. Please, who knows anything about University of Gottingen, I want to apply for a program. How about the location, is it a good school to apply? Thanks

It's a good and Highly standardized school with low cost of living as Gottingen is a student city...I'm applying for MSc(Cardiovascular science) for winter 2020 there too...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tobymac93: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wahala nor de! Hit me up anytime.

Schrodinger1:

Thanks Man, I've seen the first 3 schools you listed.
I'll check the remaining ones. I'd want us to rob minds together for the application process...I aim to put in for about 2 to 3 of them while preparing to take GRE in March.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by reigningme: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheAfroBlog:

weak ke.You are extremely good( permit me to use that adjective) to go my bro. That should be about 2.0 on German scale.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by reigningme: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Elolam87:

I heard Göttingen is a university town and nice place. I equally applied for MSC applied computer science summer 2020 but yet to be admitted. I am still waiting for the admission decision

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Zebulun1:
good evening house is there anyone applying for bsc in university of Munster pls let's relate...
... already gotten admission there, though mine is msc, we can still relate sha

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by peterderock4dei: 12:14am On Jan 12, 2020
amikable97:
Part 8 is here. I am positive and hopeful that many good news will come in this part...
I'm using this opportunity to book my testimony slot here....

This will be updated as time goes on

Winter 2020... E go ha
ppen. #OnGod

Yes oo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dooch(m): 1:21am On Jan 12, 2020
TheAfroBlog:

Yeah. Check Fulda university of applied science, Msc. Global software Development
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cuisance: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Morning house Pls I will like to enquire if the BA sum required is only for a year even if you are doing a two year Master program.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nathan189: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2020
ohswagz:

It's a good and Highly standardized school with low cost of living as Gottingen is a student city...I'm applying for MSc(Cardiovascular science) for winter 2020 there too...

Good morning bro, have you applied for the course cardiovascular science?? Please I would need some help from you. Please just send me your number so I call you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nathan189: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Please I graduated with a GPA of 4.14, what is the final grade in German Please I need urgent update.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Cuisance:
Morning house Pls I will like to enquire if the BA sum required is only for a year even if you are doing a two year Master program.

For some city it is only for a year. But I heard some cities request for a complete BA every to give you resident permit
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2020
dooch:

Yeah. Check Fulda university of applied science, Msc. Global software Development

This course coordinator told me they have introduce an aptitude test necessary for admission into this program, so prepare your mind towards it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thewizardof0zil: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2020
darigho:
Good day everyone, new here though I come here to read comments once in a while. Would really like to hear your advice, hopefully I find something helpful. I'll try to be sincere as much as possible. Already have a Bsc in Naija, but I'm seriously pursuing a career in football. I'm looking for a way to travel down to Germany and combine study with my career. I've thought of going for MSc but considering the age on my certificates that might mean giving up my career if u understand how football business works. At the moment I'm really under pressure so I'm considering doing the MSc and ditching my football career but I fear this may hunt me forever. Please if I'm to begin processing an application for MSc admission now, when am I possibly going to travel if eventually I'm successful. And how do I go about i ?? Please guys your honest advice. I so need it now. Any info that would help a brother, man wont get
frustrated oh, there has to be a way
check your email, i sent you a PM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cuisance: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

For some city it is only for a year. But I heard some cities request for a complete BA every to give you resident permit

Thanks bro, do you've an idea if one can work on a student visa

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mercy95(f): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2020
Nathan189:
Please I graduated with a GPA of 4.14, what is the final grade in German Please I need urgent update.

1.65... A good grade on the Graman grading system
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sassy92(f): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Cuisance:

Yes you can work but only for 20 hours per week and there are various factors involved like location (some cities have more student job opportunities than others), German language knowledge (in some cities it'll be very difficult to get a job if you can't speak German) etc.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by PeSt007(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Cuisance:

If your visa comes with a work permit, you can work. If your visa doesn't come with it, you can get a temporary work permit from the authorities before your residence permit is ready.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Freemanlion: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2020

What if someone tranfers the full money once from Germany to my access bank blocked account. Would it take time?

How do I open fintiba blocked account?

I would like to use access bank...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: tensazangetsu20(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.