Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1105920 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Divwake:
that's the plan.
But, did you try domiciliary Account then?

To be sincere i used my dom account to processed the refund and when the money gets to CBN, my bank told me to write a letter for the money to be converted to naira and send to my naira account , that they can't send the money to my dom account, I wrote the letter and gave them my naira account but I was surprised when I saw alert on my dom account. My friend that followed my step for the refund. They credited his naira account instead of dom account
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Please if you know of university in Germany that has direct admission application without uniassist please drop the name here, let's make a list of universities with direct admission application

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 7:18am On Mar 14, 2023
dennison4luv:

To be sincere i used my dom account to processed the refund and when the money gets to CBN, my bank told me to write a letter for the money to be converted to naira and send to my naira account , that they can't send the money to my dom account, I wrote the letter and gave them my naira account but I was surprised when I saw alert on my dom account. My friend that followed my step for the refund. They credited his naira account instead of dom account
wow... You were fortunate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ijeshalomo(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Divwake:
A friend of mine is asking how best to get her money from FINTIBA, in such a way it can enter an account in Germany. She doesn't want the money to have less value if it enters NIGERIA.

Kindly assist with solution.

I am aware that fintiba will refund the same way the account was credited. This is the reason fintiba does not accept block account payment transaction more than 3 times.
I hope this helps
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ijeshalomo(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2023
dennison4luv:

If money is coming into Nigeria from fintiba it will go to central bank direct before your bank will come and get it from them and credit you in naira with official rate. In 2021 when I applied for a refund of my tuition fees from Poland, the money went to central bank and from central bank my bank pick it up from there. But try to see if you will be lucky.. use dom account

I always advise people about to fund their block account to use known and traceable or relatives in Germany to fund for them. It’s easier than finding from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ijeshalomo(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Does anyone know if the embassy now receives the old naira note now that cbn has officially given instruction of the general acceptance?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Ijeshalomo:

I always advise people about to fund their block account to use known and traceable or relatives in Germany to fund for them. It’s easier than finding from Nigeria

What about when you dont have any one in Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ijeshalomo(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2023
dennison4luv:

What about when you dont have any one in Germany?

Well. It’s just an advise to get a refund in euro should incase the visa is not granted or the applicant is no longer interested in German studies.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
dennison4luv:
Please if you know of university in Germany that has direct admission application without uniassist please drop the name here, let's make a list of universities with direct admission application

Leibniz university Hannover

University of Bonn (some courses)

University Bayreuth (some courses)

Deggendorf

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bavkk: 5:18am On Mar 15, 2023
I'm good now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello guys,

Please can a student holding a scholarship for a Bachelors degree program apply for an appointment under Category A?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2023
mosesronnal:
Hello guys,

Please can a student holding a scholarship for a Bachelors degree program apply for an appointment under Category A?

Yes

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by QueenKaycee: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ha, this is scary. I hope you receive help.
Bavkk:
Good day great people.
Please i am seriously in need of help.

My documents is currently with the embassy this is my 9th weeks.. I applied using SL.
THE EMBASSY WROTE TO ME TO GET A BLOCK ACCOUNT WITHIN 30 DAYS.

PLEASE do you know anyone that can block the account for a fee.

I have a land collateral.

Contact email: axlservers@outlook.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NNuch: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Good day, please has anyone gotten an appointment date of recent. Kindly update us to strengthen our hope. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bavkk:
Good day great people.
Please i am seriously in need of help.

My documents is currently with the embassy this is my 9th weeks.. I applied using SL.
THE EMBASSY WROTE TO ME TO GET A BLOCK ACCOUNT WITHIN 30 DAYS.

PLEASE do you know anyone that can block the account for a fee.

I have a land collateral.

Contact email: axlservers@outlook.com

Jesus! This is really terrifying.
Are they no longer accepting Sponsorship Letter or what?
Please did you contact them to know the reason why? If you did please kindly share πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adewoyin2: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
I got an interview date March 3rd

I didn't see it till March 7

Ps: I applied January 17 2022

NNuch:
Please has anyone received appointment this week. So we can measure where they are at the moment. Eager waiting?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adewoyin2: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Please I have a sponsorship letter is it no longer accepted?

mosesronnal:

Please did you contact them to know the reason why? If you did please kindly share πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adewoyin2: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Please is anyone going to TU Clausthal University for Masters
mosesronnal:
Hello guys,

For those of us who got admitted to a school in Germany either public or private FOR THE SUMMER SEMESTER 2023 and wondering if our admission letter will still be valid even though we still haven’t been called for our interview and the summer semester has passed, I’d suggest you write to your school about it if they can offer you a new admission letter.

I wrote mine two days ago and I just got an email from them saying they’ll send me a certificate by post confirming that my admission is still valid and I can start my studies in the winter semester or the next summer semester 2024. Provided that I enroll and re-register properly.

So just do the same and send them an email to see their response because not all schools defer admissions.
Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
mosesronnal:

Something might be wrong with the SL.

It is important that the sponsor's creditworthiness is sufficiently proven and mentioned of the letter in the remarks.

Whenever you get an SL, look out for this remark on your letter.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NNuch: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=adewoyin2 post=121761196]I got an interview date March 3rd

I didn't see it till March 7

Ps: I applied January 17 2022

[/quote

When is your appointment date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
adewoyin2:
Please is anyone going to TU Clausthal University for Masters
yes i am
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Pls who has gotten an invite so far?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Silva19(f): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hello everyone, Please I need help!!!

I booked for work visa early last year and my appointment is next month. I need a job contract to present to the embassy. I am open to any kind of job that does not require German. It can be cleaning, restaurant, factory, anything. Please anyone who can be of help? I'll greatly appreciate it.
I don't want to miss this opportunity. I have been trying Germany through studies since 2019 but I could not afford the Blocked account and the Sponsorship letter.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Silva19:

I booked for work visa early last year and my appointment is next month. I need a job contract to present to the embassy. I am open to any kind of job that does not require German. It can be cleaning, restaurant, factory, anything. Please anyone who can be of help? I'll greatly appreciate it.
I don't want to miss this opportunity. I have been trying Germany through studies since 2019 but I could not afford the Blocked account and the Sponsorship letter.

Be careful not to fall in the hands of scammers. Those I noticed that have move to Germany on work Visa are those on IT field, apart from that I have not seen any other person

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oye50(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
HighPriest0:

Were you doing a professional job during the two years to get the permanent residency??

Yes. It's one of the major requirements.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Silva19:

I understand the circumstances and sometimes the desperation that kicks in. Did you apply for any job before even applying? And were you really able to actively search for jobs even through Aupaire?

I am trying not to sound pessimistic, but the odds are very very low that anyone can help you here. There are these kinds of jobs you mentioned, unfortunately, only available for people in the country, language is still a factor BTW.

I will encourage you to brace for whatever outcome this may become, and admonish you to learn relevant skills (everybody is doing it, depending on your interest, look out for certifications and trainings, there are some free ones though), register with Adecco, Stepstone, Randstad, Office People, UCM and all the job agencies in Germany you can find online.
The Turkey and Ukrainian situation isn't helping matters too. Europe is generally under distress and the job market is focused on them first before us from third world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oye50(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Silva19:

With all the kinds of jobs you mentioned here, the visa application will most likely be denied. Don't sha pay anyone cos only a business owner here can give you a work contract. Besides for you to qualify for the visa you must meet a certain wage requirement, which the job bracket you mentioned here do not

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NNuch: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
daewoo2010:
Pls who has gotten an invite so far?

New invite should help keep us updated please. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Silva19(f): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
MrAAA2:

I understand the circumstances and sometimes the desperation that kicks in. Did you apply for any job before even applying? And were you really able to actively search for jobs even through Aupaire?

I am trying not to sound pessimistic, but the odds are very very low that anyone can help you here. There are these kinds of jobs you mentioned, unfortunately, only available for people in the country, language is still a factor BTW.

I will encourage you to brace for whatever outcome this may become, and admonish you to learn relevant skills (everybody is doing it, depending on your interest, look out for certifications and trainings, there are some free ones though), register with Adecco, Stepstone, Randstad, Office People, UCM and all the job agencies in Germany you can find online.
The Turkey and Ukrainian situation isn't helping matters too. Europe is generally under distress and the job market is focused on them first before us from third world.
Thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Silva19(f): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Oye50:

With all the kinds of jobs you mentioned here, the visa application will most likely be denied. Don't sha pay anyone cos only a business owner here can give you a work contract. Besides for you to qualify for the visa you must meet a certain wage requirement, which the job bracket you mentioned here do not
Thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoePatrao: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Please is there a way to get a loan or funding for the German block account
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ogagaejay: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2023
Oye50:

the job search visa do not require a job contract. just try to fund ur account u would be fine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.