Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1105337 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elinson31: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hello guys just for clarity sake I received an email from the embassy stating that I should send a copy of the mail and my passport does this mean that my visa has been approved

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Elinson31:
Hello guys just for clarity sake I received an email from the embassy stating that I should send a copy of the mail and my passport does this mean that my visa has been approved

Yeah, congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Good day guys any AD today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Elinson31:

Did you submit your flight reservation and health insurance during the visa application? If yes, then it may be that you have your visa already approved. If no, then the chances are slim.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amista(f): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
I just got appointment date for 12th April . I applied since Jan 28 2022… this people sha.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Garawol: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
dennison4luv:

If it's in Nigeria there is no fast way out, unless you try other west African countries like Ghana or Senegal. If you are interested in Ghana or Senegal visa interview appointment Dm me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elinson31: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kultony:

Did you submit your flight reservation and health insurance during the visa application? If yes, then it may be that you have your visa already approved. If no, then the chances are slim.
Yeah I submitted everything and health insurance during my application but I wasn’t asked for my flight ticket then and even now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elinson31: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
dennison4luv:

Yeah, congratulations
oh really, thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Elinson31:
Yeah I submitted everything and health insurance during my application but I wasn’t asked for my flight ticket then and even now

It must be a good news then.

Submit your passport as requested. I believe the next Mail from them might be to advise on travel date.

Good luck!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
I've just received my visa appointment date.

Applied On: 9th January 2022
Appointment Date 13th April 2023

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NNuch: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
[quote author=Harry4cas post=121819217]I've just received my visa appointment date.

Appointment Date 13th April 2023[/quote

Congrats and thank you for the news

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Harry4cas:
I've just received my visa appointment date.

Appointment Date 13th April 2023
Congratulations! Are you using SL

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amista:
I need help on sponsorship letter.. I really need help
Congratulations on your AP. Did you get help with this ?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good day house pls i have a question.
Can one change their language program visa when they complete their language program to student visa in Germany without having to travel back to their home country to apply for student visa?

Thanks in advance for your answer
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chibykesam: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Elinson31:

Yes congratulations. And start packing your bag. Welcome to Deutschland.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amista(f): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=Hannania post=121844740]Congratulations on your AP. Did you get help with this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amista(f): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Hannania:
Congratulations on your AP. Did you get help with this ?

No I have not got
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ogagaejay: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
QueenKaycee:
Ha, this is scary. I hope you receive help.

To help you calm your nerves . SL is very well acceptable. His sponsorship letter is definitely not valid and the embassy is doing him a favor by asking for a block account instead of a outright rejection. I have seen such cases before. Unfortunately not allot of people can check if a sponsorship letter is valid or not and they apply with them anyway
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iListen(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
ogagaejay:

To help you calm your nerves . SL is very well acceptable. His sponsorship letter is definitely not valid and the embassy is doing him a favor by asking for a block account instead of a outright rejection. I have seen such cases before. Unfortunately not allot of people can check if a sponsorship letter is valid or not and they apply with them anyway

This is interesting. What can make a sponsorship letter invalid?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ogagaejay: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
iListen:

This is interesting. What can make a sponsorship letter invalid?

Allot of factors. But the most critical factor , is a simple box underneath the letter. This box is only ticked when the office (Behörde) has sufficiently proven and Garantie that the Sponsor is capable .

It may surprise you to know that the office (Behorde) would not tick that box in some cases , even though u provided all the required documents. If they don’t tick it, they are telling the embassy to make the decision.
But the embassy can’t make such decision. u already know what would happen 😄😄😄😄😄😄
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iListen(f): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wow... thanks for the explanation.
ogagaejay:

Allot of factors. But the most critical factor , is a simple box underneath the letter. This box is only ticked when the office (Behörde) has sufficiently proven and Garantie that the Sponsor is capable .

It may surprise you to know that the office (Behorde) would not tick that box in some cases , even though u provided all the required documents. If they don’t tick it, they are telling the embassy to make the decision.
But the embassy can’t make such decision. u already know what would happen 😄😄😄😄😄😄
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ogagaejay: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Toonerdyy:
Good day house pls i have a question.
Can one change their language program visa when they complete their language program to student visa in Germany without having to travel back to their home country to apply for student visa?

Thanks in advance for your answer

first of all, there is nothing like language programme VISA. it is a student visa.

Granting student visa for language courses are very rear. This is because Goethe institute is in Nigeria.

but good luck with trying
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ogagaejay: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Elinson31:
Sorry It was on 31 January I received an email from them stating that I should send an UP TO DATE letter of enrollement for summer semester 2023.
Which I sent to them the following day via DHL and also via their email too.

I used blocked account as means of fund I also had a sponsorship letter too sef to support Omo I no been won hear one thing one thing

Abeg who I dey okay because I still dey wait

Too much effort. someone else could have used one of those. wink

anyhow, u will get your good news soon wink
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fortunia123: 1:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Good Day guys. I am going to be in Dusseldorf and I am yet to secure accommodation. Pls is there anyone that stays there and can help me out??

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2023
Hi guys,

I am going to be in Freiburg in the next two weeks. I need help with accomodation. I would gladly appreciate if anyone is willing to assist.

Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hannania:
Congratulations! Are you using SL

Thank you. No, I'm not
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kultony:
Hi guys,

I am going to be in Freiburg in the next two weeks. I need help with accomodation. I would gladly appreciate if anyone is willing to assist.

Thanks.

Did you apply for accommodation yet ?
The Studentenwerk and importantly KHG in near your school.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
MrAAA2:

Did you apply for accommodation yet ?
The Studentenwerk and importantly KHG in near your school.

Yes, I did. I was informed they would get back to me soon if there's any available rooms. But, I need temporary space to sort myself for the time being.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2023
Kultony:

Yes, I did. I was informed they would get back to me soon if there's any available rooms. But, I need temporary space to sort myself for the time being.

Also look out for a&o hostel in Freiburg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chibykesam: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Please who knows where someone can book cheap flights from Nigeria to Germany. The prices in last-minute.de is quite high
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Amista:
I just got appointment date for 12th April . I applied since Jan 28 2022… this people sha.

U going for Summer this year or for winter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.