Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1101224 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Harry4cas:
I've just received my visa appointment date.

Applied On: 9th January 2022
Appointment Date 13th April 2023

When is your indicated start date pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oye50(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
ogagaejay:

the job search visa do not require a job contract. just try to fund ur account u would be fine

okay then. But are you sure they will give visas for menial jobs like cleaning and working in a factory? Be sure about that before you advise people sha o

Here are the requirements for job search visa:

What Are the German Job Seeker Visa Eligibility Criteria?
The German job seeker visa requires its applicants to meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:

1. Be of adult age. You should be at least 18 to apply for this visa.
2. Have an adequate qualification. You are required to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a German university or other equivalent foreign degrees.
3. Experience requirement. You should have a minimum of 5 years of work experience to be eligible for the Germany job seeker visa.
4. Proof of financial stability. You should prove you can cover your expenses for the duration of your stay in Germany. (I presume here comes the blocked account)

link: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/germany/visa/job-seeker-visa/

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fortunia123: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Good Day guys. I am going to be in Dusseldorf by next week and I am yet to secure accommodation. Pls is there anyone that stays there and can help me out??

Please oooooo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chibykesam: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Good morning house. Please I want to enquire, after you have gotten your approval mail and you have sent your passport, how long does it take before you get your documents back via prepaid courier? This is a week and 3 days since I sent my passport
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ogagaejay: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Oye50:

okay then. But are you sure they will give visas for menial jobs like cleaning and working in a factory? Be sure about that before you advise people sha o

Here are the requirements for job search visa:

What Are the German Job Seeker Visa Eligibility Criteria?
The German job seeker visa requires its applicants to meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:

1. Be of adult age. You should be at least 18 to apply for this visa.
2. Have an adequate qualification. You are required to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a German university or other equivalent foreign degrees.
3. Experience requirement. You should have a minimum of 5 years of work experience to be eligible for the Germany job seeker visa.
4. Proof of financial stability. You should prove you can cover your expenses for the duration of your stay in Germany. (I presume here comes the blocked account)

link: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/germany/visa/job-seeker-visa/

How does this concern you.
If u cannot read , please don’t include me in you post.
The person I am referring to, understood what I wrote.

Again next time don’t quote me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amista(f): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chriswazo:

U going for Summer this year or for winter?
I am already in Europe. Would be starting summer
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2023
ogagaejay:

How does this concern you.
If u cannot read , please don’t include me in you post.
The person I am referring to, understood what I wrote.

Again next time don’t quote me

It's OK bro! Let's learn to forgive freely and move on!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2023
Amista:

I'm in Potsdam near Berlin do you know any school that accepts 3rd class for Masters! Social Sciences Faculty??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2023
Ykhgu1:

I'm in Potsdam near Berlin do you know any school that accepts 3rd class for Masters! Social Sciences Faculty??

I have been searching for schools for a long time its been so difficult seeing what I like! When you see the language gets in the way
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2023
trigger11:

Leibniz university Hannover

University of Bonn (some courses)

University Bayreuth (some courses)

Deggendorf

Bro Please do you knkwxany school that accepts 3rd class for Masters into any of the social sciences courses! I finished from Geography dand Planning Dept, Faculty of Social sciences

I have spent a great time searching before I decided to ask you! I'm exhausted at the moment!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sammirano: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2023
Ykhgu1:

Bro Please do you knkwxany school that accepts 3rd class for Masters into any of the social sciences courses! I finished from Geography dand Planning Dept, Faculty of Social sciences

I have spent a great time searching before I decided to ask you! I'm exhausted at the moment!

Even 2.1 dey hustle admission. Germany is wicked

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2023
Amista:

Oh, I see. Thanks for replying back
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oviebright: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Type your question here and post it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chibykesam: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please who knows where I can book cheap flights to Germany asides Google flight and last-minute.de
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hello guys,

Please when someone applies for a loan in Germany then in what category should they book for an appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
mosesronnal:
Hello guys,

Please when someone applies for a loan in Germany then in what category should they book for an appointment?

How do you mean?? Student loan? I have never heard about or seen booking for a cash loan on Deutschland and embassy appointment in one statement!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
mosesronnal:
Hello guys,

You can only ask for student loan after one year of study, this means you must be in Germany. You can't ask for loan when you are still in ur country
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elinson31: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hello my people I am writing this just to help most of us who wanna lose hope well nothing good comes easy na just to pray and believe.

I started my German visa journey since 2019 but covid spoiled things I didn’t give up, I still tried to run up and get admission.

I was finally admitted oct 2021
Then I booked for appointment on first December 2021

I have been attending the session online on zoom for a whole year plus, Omo e no easy especially with school fees which I signed up to pay on installment.

On December 2022 I received an email from the embassy stating that my appointment on 13 January 2023

On the day of appointment Omo If no be God eh make i no talk sha lol, the interviewer gave me 4 questions to answer on economics but I answered only 2 best that was best to my knowledge, make i no go answer wetin i no sure lol.

Same January 31 I received an email stating that i should send UP TO DATE letter of enrollement for summer semester 23 which I did.

10 March I was asked to send my passport to them then the rest is history.

All I can say is if your are for bachelors, then you have to be hopeful and patient last last everything will fall into place if your not patient enough to wait u can Stop now and try some place else.
God no go shame us

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ineedhustle247: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
akinswaggs:

Apply for consular services not appointment, you'll see available dates to fix an appointment

Good evening Boss and everyone
Sometime last year, around June
I booked visa appointment for category B and I never got a mail.
It's getting close to a year and still no mail to acknowledge or confirm my appointment.

Please what can I do?
And can anyone help me with the proper link to book student visa appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ineedhustle247:

Good evening Boss and everyone
Sometime last year, around June
I booked visa appointment for category B and I never got a mail.
It's getting close to a year and still no mail to acknowledge or confirm my appointment.

Please what can I do?
And can anyone help me with the proper link to book student visa appointment?

Try and book again with the same passport number,, if the booking goes successfully it means the previous one is not valid or not in their system, but if they tell you that passport number exists in the system it means your application is in their system and you will soon receive appointments date for interview
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ineedhustle247: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
dennison4luv:

Try and book again with the same passport number,, if the booking goes successfully it means the previous one is not valid or not in their system, but if they tell you that passport number exists in the system it means your application is in their system and you will soon receive appointments date for interview

Please can you help me with a reliable link for the booking...
I lost the one I had and I have been struggling on Google for a while now without luck
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adewoyin2: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please my visa appointment is on the 29th, how can i get health insurance
Elinson31:
Yeah I submitted everything and health insurance during my application but I wasn’t asked for my flight ticket then and even now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yashita: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hello German students,

How much is block account currently?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elinson31: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
adewoyin2:
Please my visa appointment is on the 29th, how can i get health insurance

I used Fintiba plus which had my blocked account and also covered insurance

Have you open the blocked accounts
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elinson31: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yashita:
Hello German students,

How much is block account currently?

€11,208

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (706) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.