Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1103502 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by geezy3(m): 2:01am On Feb 21, 2020
good morning, please can it help me get into an average public university in Germany
amikable97:

Use this website to calculate it https://msingermany.co.in/german-grade-calculator/

2.8 is your German equivalent
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amikable97: 2:13am On Feb 21, 2020
geezy3:
good morning, please can it help me get into an average public university in Germany

I don't know o. The best thing to do is to check the requirements for each course and mail the course coordinator to ask if they will advice you to apply. Most courses & schools require 2.5, a good number require 2.7 scale. A school might consider taking you if the course you're applying to is open admission. But for restricted admission it is highly unlikely.

What I have learnt is that this journey na per head so the best option to take is to mail the course coordinator to be clarified

Good luck

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adeshna: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Hello

Good evening. I want to apply for masters degree in Germany. Please when does registration close for this year admissions?

Canada registrations closes February for September intake. Any registration after February are for next year intake.

Please what is that of German schools?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2020
adeshna:
Hello

Good evening. I want to apply for masters degree in Germany. Please when does registration close for this year admissions?

Canada registrations closes February for September intake. Any registration after February are for next year intake.

most closes July 15 but some school close earlier, like even Jan 15th, it depends on the school and maybe course, kindly check the courses online on daad, their deadline are mostly there or better still mail the course coordinator, u have to be inquisitive or u won't get anything.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Govkaybee: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2020
I got an extension till the end of April
Vlibray:

Please what did they say ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2020
Govkaybee:
I got an extension till the end of April
Wow , that’s good
Thanks
I got admitted to study environmental and resource economics.
Used March 22nd as start date ,but no AD yet
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adeshna: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2020
clintonsparkz:
most closes July 15 but some school close earlier, like even Jan 15th, it depends on the school and maybe course, kindly check the courses online on daad, their deadline are mostly there or better still mail the course coordinator, u have to be inquisitive or u won't get anything.

Thanks. So if some application ends July, is it possible for such program to start that same year? And go to Germany same year?

I will make enquiry
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iwonder: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2020
valenti12:

We're you able to logging? Try laying your complains via email
Have you gotten your refund in your account yet ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yitchaq: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2020
Myt be the reason we are not getting AD

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yitchaq: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2020
I guess priority is only given to scholarship candidates..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adeshna: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Do i need English profficiency for German masters ?

Is it all schools
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2020
For students in TH Koln. When you paid your semester fee, did the bank "sparkasse" deduct extra 20euros as charges. My friend that paid from DE said his friend had to pay extra 20euros

I want to pay from Nigeria using form A, I am thinking whether I should add that extra 20euros to the total amount.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ajeleseujn(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2020
Mercy95:

I used March 16, Category A and nothing yet

I will suggest you defer your admission, rebook for an appointment date using a later date as your start date to have a good chance.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Raphfemmy: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=adeshna post=86824424]Hello

Registration in most school will close in July but few schools might extend it. some schools also close before July. I will advice you visit the website of any school you're applying to for more information
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Raphfemmy: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2020
please is there anyone here who wants to study Agric, environmental or management course for Bachelors in winter semester. please can you tell me the schools you want to apply to
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
adeshna:

Thanks. So if some application ends July, is it possible for such program to start that same year? And go to Germany same year?

I will make enquiry
yes. Winter semester Start's October.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Italian042: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Hello everyone, please I just got my admission offer from Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences.
I have tried to fund my account through UBA but they seem not to understand what I mean.

Can anyone who have successfully funded a blocked account before help out!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lolade30: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Morning fam! Please any Hoschule Harz prospective or current student in this forum?please drop a line. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Italian042: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Hello @metabolite01,can you help with the blocked account funding process?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hope you have gotten an appointment date
Italian042:
Hello @metabolite01,can you help with the blocked account funding process?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Italian042: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
No I haven't. I was told a proof of a funded account and letter of admission from my school should be sent to the consulate for immediate action.

precious225:
Hope you have gotten an appointment date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Italian042:
No I haven't. I was told a proof of a funded account and letter of admission from my school should be sent to the consulate for immediate action.

You were told by whom?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Italian042: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Help!!!

#Who has successfully funded a fintiba account with any Nigerian bank and what's the procedure#?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Italian042: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
princejck:

You were told by whom?
By a friend studying at Wurzburg University
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Italian042:
Help!!!

#Who has successfully funded a fintiba account with any Nigerian bank and what's the procedure#?

If you were not asked by the Embassy to submit this documents and you re doing from word of mouth....there’s good chances ur money might be stuck in BA, please rethink and make proper research especially if you don’t fall into Cat. A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Italian042:

Lol
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Italian042:

DONT FUND BLOCK ACCOUNT WITHOUT APPOINTMENT DATE

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Italian042: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Thank you friend. But can we talk more on this. Am a novice in most of these things. My friend has been the one putting me through all this while.
My email is blessednoec@gmail.com

Can we hook up on the other side and chat more.

princejck:

DONT FUND BLOCK ACCOUNT WITHOUT APPOINTMENT DATE
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Italian042: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
You wish to throw more light friend.
I lost my previous AD while waiting endlessly for the consulate appointment.

Help a brother!
Vlibray:

Lol

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Italian042:
You wish to throw more light friend.
I lost my previous AD while waiting endlessly for the consulate appointment.

Help a brother!
Princejck has said it all
Please don’t Fund your blocked account before getting appointment date .
You can book an appointment with the link below . Make sure you book the right category
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en
Me sef Dey wait for appointment date tho
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Italian042:
Thank you friend. But can we talk more on this. An a novice in most of these things. My friend has been the one putting me through all this while.
My email is blessednoec@gmail.com

Can we hook up on the other side and chat more.

I understand, I guess your friend travelled when the requirements for getting an appointment date is by sending AL and BA confirmation to Embassy....the booking process has been changed since then..you need to figure out if you fall into Cat.A or not, try to read the new appointment policies on the Embassy website.

But please don’t fund ur account yet. If you have any questions feel free to post it and members here will be glad to help you out.

All the best
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Folahanmi19(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good afternoon house, please i need suggestions on the best schools for my brother who has a MBA and wants to proceed for his Phd in Germany...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (707) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: ssoofftt(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.