Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107044 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
esdajo:
Hello house. In case there is anyone here that wants to fund his/her block account in Germany, I have some monies to exchange for the Naira and I can help the person make a transfer to the German account from my own German bank account. Reasonable rate but only for serious would-be buyers.

Aboki gave me a rate of 385naira per euro yesterday... What rate are you giving?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Skyclub14: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
I noticed alot of summer candidates have not been saying anything about AD since the past 2weeks ..i hope the quietness is good news because winter candidates like myself need a lot of hope as we proceed with the process ..Blessings house

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Aboki gave me a rate of 385naira per euro yesterday... What rate are you giving?

Make unahh no vex but I need to ask this:

Him dey Germany and you dey Nigeria, who go transfer the money first...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Shizzleadedapo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hello, please I sent you a mail.
Aizenosa:

Please what documents did you notarize, I just filled my online application and downloaded my application letter.

I wish to notarize my documents and send out asap.

Expecting your reply.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ahzmond(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
princejck:

Make unahh no vex but I need to ask this:
Him dey Germany and you dey Nigeria, who go transfer the money first...
hahahaha. eine gute Frage.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chuukwudi(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aizenosa:

I just filled out my online application and downloaded the application form. Please what documents did you notarize.

Generally, the very important documents needed to apply to schools in Germany are;
1. Transcript
2. English Proficiency
3. School Certificates (Degree, Waec, etc)
However, depending on the school, some other documents needed are as follows.
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. Motivation letter
6. Reference letters
7. GRE test
8. Etcetera.. Visit your prospective school website and find out the documents they need from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by drainoh: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Guys is it possible to go through Turkey route its taking like forever to get AD via cat B here in Nigeria? Has anyone tried this ? I know its more expensive but thats not an issue
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aizenosa(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chuukwudi:

Generally, the very important documents needed to apply to schools in Germany are;
1. Transcript
2. English Proficiency
3. School Certificates (Degree, Waec, etc)
However, depending on the school, some other documents needed are as follows.
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. Motivation letter
6. Reference letters
7. GRE test
8. Etcetera.. Visit your prospective school website and find out the documents they need from you.

Thanks for the reply.
Of all these which did you certify or notarize.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
drainoh:
Guys is it possible to go through Turkey route its taking like forever to get AD via cat B here in Nigeria? Has anyone tried this ? I know its more expensive but thats not an issue

Are u having turkish permanent residence permit
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Legendguru: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sundaaaaay:

I have been outside Nigeria for the past four years( for my bsc), Nd I can tell u that most numbers of criminals cases here are committed by yoruba and Igbo ( especially cyber crime and drugs) . Which is why a lot of schools here stop accepting Nigerians and Pakistanis. So stop blaming Fulani,Hausa or even the government bcox most of other African country’s leaders are also corrupt, so the only thing we can do is to fight for a better future for ourselves .The problem is the negative image some of us abroad give Nigerians as a whole. So my advice to anyone that has the opportunity to study or work out of the country is to represent us well because our actions will have effect on the ones coming after us. (Peace)
Ps: I’m igbo nd yoruba
I don’t mean to be rude, just felt this needed to be shared. Thanks

Mentioning Igbo and Yoruba When you left Hausa and Fulani and majority Muslims that commit worse crimes ever.

Terrorism and killings of innocents people not only in nigeria are committed by who ?

Hausas and Fulani herdsmen commits more crimes in nigeria than anywhere in the world considering the population. Late Abacha is the most corrupt human in the world being to ever live. Despite northerners ruling nigeria more than any region they still have the highest numbers of illiteracy and poverty ridden people ! These are fulanis and Hausas.

Is this crime not worse than fraud

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chuukwudi(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aizenosa:

Thanks for the reply.
Of all these which did you certify or notarize.

Transcripts.
WAEC
IELTS
If you have GRE, certify it too
Motivation letter (not compulsory)
Work experience from internship.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pcozzy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Skyclub14:
I noticed alot of summer candidates have not been saying anything about AD since the past 2weeks ..i hope the quietness is good news because winter candidates like myself need a lot of hope as we proceed with the process ..Blessings house

So true.. we the winter semester prospects. Please when do appointments booking start for us?.
Everything is just so confusing ryt now with this long wait for AD. In God we trust though.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kelechi009: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Is anyone having problems getting appointment dates for Germany, my Sister has been stuck on it for months now.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kelechi009:
Is anyone having problems getting appointment dates for Germany, my Sister has been stuck on it for months now.

Ja, everyone is having the same problem
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bamsz: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kelechi009:

How can ur sister not get date? She must have been doing something wrong, tell her to check her booking very well, by the way, did she remember to mail the embassy? She should not forget to attach her admission letter.... Finally, should call the embassy and make them know it is not coolt! They must consider her application.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Skyclub14: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
is not confusing it is some people that are always trying to make a big deal about giving out information..just few days ago on this thread someone got mad bcus he was asked when he booked an appointment...he denied having an AD saying he was flying from his state to lagos just to go certify his doc when that can be done in his state..lets be our brothers keeper .. we keep suspecting ourselves and thinking you are better than another person .We always think the rest of the world see us as evil people but guess what? Do your research, ask 10 different foreigners if they ever had a bad encounter with a nigerian personally maybe 1 out of 10, but alot of them only heard from a fellow nigerian that nigerians are bad ..we keep selling ourselves out as evil people , if AD is slow we will start saying nigerians have ruin the process these are backward thinking .. after my question people are beginning to speak up again ...my advice to anyone dont put all your head trying to get informations from this threat alone and dont allow what any one says here to discourage you
Pcozzy:

So true.. we the winter semester prospects. Please when do appointments booking start for us?.
Everything is just so confusing ryt now with this long wait for AD. In God we trust though.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aizenosa(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chuukwudi:

Transcripts.
WAEC
IELTS
If you have GRE, certify it too
Motivation letter (not compulsory)
Work experience from internship.

OK thanks.
Is CV also required to be notarized
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aizenosa:

OK thanks.

NO
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bamsz: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Pcozzy:

I don't understand, u want people to continue complaining when dates are not coming ? I'm a summer applicant and I have at least 3 other people like me without date, I'm sure there are several other guys too... Now that you know we exist, hope you now feel better.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ninaann39: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
So all these while igbos and yorubas were doing yama yama dem no ban us. Na now wey dis yeye ppl dey allow criminal boko haram into society na him all countries start to dey strict. Biko nigerians are more hardworking than fraudulent over there.
Sundaaaaay:

I have been outside Nigeria for the past four years( for my bsc), Nd I can tell u that most numbers of criminals cases here are committed by yoruba and Igbo ( especially cyber crime and drugs) . Which is why a lot of schools here stop accepting Nigerians and Pakistanis. So stop blaming Fulani,Hausa or even the government bcox most of other African country’s leaders are also corrupt, so the only thing we can do is to fight for a better future for ourselves .The problem is the negative image some of us abroad give Nigerians as a whole. So my advice to anyone that has the opportunity to study or work out of the country is to represent us well because our actions will have effect on the ones coming after us. (Peace)
Ps: I’m igbo nd yoruba
I don’t mean to be rude, just felt this needed to be shared. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ninaann39: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please is testAS also for master's student? Cos I am seeing undergraduates on testAS site. Has anyone successfully used TestAS Exam for master degree category A? Please I'll appreciate ypur response(s)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
bamsz:

How can ur sister not get date? She must have been doing something wrong, tell her to check her booking very well, by the way, did she remember to mail the embassy? She should not forget to attach her admission letter.... Finally, should call the embassy and make them know it is not coolt! They must consider her application.

@Bamsz, you sounded very sure in your tone. Did you mail the embassy with your admission letter ? Do you also felt you did something wrong in your booking or why do you think you are yet to get a date ? Have you gotten any response till now ? Did you also call them to tell them it's not cool and that you must be giving appointment date?

Please, If you would share information, try atleast not to misinform the person in need of it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
dollypeeee:

@Bamsz, you sounded very sure in your tone. Did you mail the embassy with your admission letter ? Do you also felt you did something wrong in your booking or why do you think you are yet to get a date ? Have you gotten any response till now ? Did you also call them to tell them it's not cool and that you must be giving appointment date?

Please, If you would share information, try atleast not to misinform the person in need of it.

Don’t you know sarcasm when you hear it ??

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Vlibray:

Don’t you know sarcasm when you hear it ??

Trust me I do.

More than half of those on this thread are getting frustrated with AD. It's really a bad time to be sarcastic. The person who asked the question claimed it was for his/her sister, therefore is not aware of the rudiments of the process. She might just do as Bamsz sarcastically suggested.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
JosephAdeoba:
. Beni hotel elephant house, Marina, 6,400Naira and Bayland hotel, Lafiaji 5,000Naira few minutes to Walter carrington book them through Hotel.ng for that discount.

Alright. No problem bro

Wish u success!!

We are still waiting to be called by the embassy as well
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Legendguru:

Mentioning Igbo and Yoruba When you left Hausa and Fulani and majority Muslims that commit worse crimes ever.

Terrorism and killings of innocents people not only in nigeria are committed by who ?

Hausas and Fulani herdsmen commits more crimes in nigeria than anywhere in the world considering the population. Late Abacha is the most corrupt human in the world being to ever live. Despite northerners ruling nigeria more than any region they still have the highest numbers of illiteracy and poverty ridden people ! These are fulanis and Hausas.

Is this crime not worse than fraud

Lol. D guy no dey naija so no too blame am. If u dey naija, u for no dey yarn like that

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
drainoh:

Abeg who knows anyone that school in Mexico. Moving to Canada or US through that angle won't be much difficult after school
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chuukwudi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aizenosa:

OK thanks.

No, you do not need to notarize your CV
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by PeSt007(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
The aboki probably thinks you want to sell the euros with you..that figure is not true!

SOLARPOWER1:

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sundaaaaay: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ok
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sundaaaaay: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
drehenry:

Lol. D guy no dey naija so no too blame am. If u dey naija, u for no dey yarn like that
Lol, u are right

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.