Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1101091 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IAmPhiL(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
IAmPhiL:
Hello,

Are there people going for master in Mechatronics and Cyber-physical Systems at Deggendorf Institute of technology?

If yes, you should know you're coming to Cham campus not the main campus in Deggendorf wink

As accommodation is always a war, as soon as you get your admission letter, start searching for one.

Yeah currently, there's also ish with the embassy regards to date, but also try to hustle for accommodation simultaneously.

When will admission letter start rolling for this course please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pretzee(f): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thank you very much for your help; I'm very grateful.
CoracleNG:

Hi Pretzee,

As I cannot ask you to post your details here, kindly send a mail to the official email address and add Nairaland to the title.

I would escalate with the guys handling that and you should get a reply within the hour.

Regards
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kryptonite44: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
odehbrainard:
Hello I have same issue too, I have a diploma in computer science and currently enrolled in a private university to top up my Bsc, please where you able to get a direct Bsc admission using a diploma? Please contact me so I can proceed with the process.

A diploma can't give you admission in Germany, but you can use your 100lvl transcript to apply.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dipseet(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
IAmPhiL:
Hello,

Are there people going for master in Mechatronics and Cyber-physical Systems at Deggendorf Institute of technology?

If yes, you should know you're coming to Cham campus not the main campus in Deggendorf wink

As accommodation is always a war, as soon as you get your admission letter, start searching for one.

Yeah currently, there's also ish with the embassy regards to date, but also try to hustle for accommodation simultaneously.

Bro i actually applied for 3 courses but on bachelor program.... Still waiting for AL.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Timmyjones009: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dipseet:

Bro i actually applied for 3 courses but on bachelor program.... Still waiting for AL.
Please when is admission starting for winter 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GabeLegendary(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Linpre66:
When is AD coming ��. God help us. I booked since October 30th using early March as start date.. no date yet .. The waiting moment is getting tiring
We can only wait as it stands.. Shit gives me sleepless nights sometimes...

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
kryptonite44:

A diploma can't give you admission in Germany, but you can use your 100lvl transcript to apply.
. A diploma means OND or HND he can gain admission into a university in Germany for Bachelor degree provided the Polytechnic is recognised.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hello please what are the docs required to send to uniassist in Germany for vpd
I have certified my transcript, waec result and bSc certificate,and even ielts result .

What else again

And the fastest way to get it sent to Germany and the cost.
I appreciate your responses

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dipseet(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Timmyjones009:

Please when is admission starting for winter 2020

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tobymac93: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
I noticed this small error on the Appointment booking page. I think their system has a little glitch, because with an error like this, the database won't record any date.

"NaN" simply means "Not a number". I think this means the dates are not being recorded in the booking system.

Any IT person here should help clear out my doubt. Thanks!

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
tobymac93:
I noticed this small error on the Appointment booking page. I think their system has a little glitch, because with an error like this, the database won't record any date.

"NaN" simply means "Not a number". I think this means the dates are not being recorded in the booking system.

When did you observe this? Is it today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akimbomimer: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chriswazo:
Let me mark attendance for someone believing God to spend Easter in Germany, may your expectations this summer or winter never be cut off by any means, Amen.

Congrat guys. The efforts worth it o, I no lie u
Amen o

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ope4Christ: 1:47am On Jan 14, 2020
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/visa/kinds-of-visa/work/skilled-immigration-act/&hl=en-ZA

Opportunities for foreigners in Germany will come to effect from 1st of March 2020. Tell all those who are interested to maximize it. It is not limited to University degree students alone but professionals in vocational training as well with SSCE.

So many positive changes which brighten the chances of Non-EU foreigners. Go through the website and get vital information that you can maximize.

Good luck to us all.

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vickmor002: 6:53am On Jan 14, 2020
AD, I pray that you roll today.
I receive it.. AMEN

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tobymac93: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2020
I noticed it some days back, and I forgot to share it. It crossed my mind yesterday, so I shared it.

SOLARPOWER1:

When did you observe this? Is it today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by odehbrainard: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2020
A higher national diploma (HND) I meant not OND.
kryptonite44:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mikeval001: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2020
If this is true then many won't have received confirmation mail that their application was successful

tobymac93:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kryptonite44: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2020
odehbrainard:
A higher national diploma (HND) I meant not OND.

With HND, you can get a Bsc in Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tobymac93: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2020
They can still receive a confirmation of their application being successful.

What I am trying to point out is that; the date under "start of student stay" might not be recorded in the database, which might lead to not getting an appointment date. That's all I'm trying to say.

Any tech guy here should clear my doubt.

Mikeval001:
If this is true then many won't have received confirmation mail that their application was successful

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by zamani234: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2020
It's just a bug that happens sometimes. Most times, Refreshing the page or starting the process afresh fixes this issue. As for which "date would be recorded in the system", As far you don't register the appointment with the "Nan" showing, you are good. Please ensure you don't click the register button if "Nan" shows. Refresh page till you can see the correct date showing.

tobymac93:

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IAmPhiL(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2020
dipotol:

When will admission letter start rolling for this course please

Soon I guess.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tobymac93: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2020
Thank you!

zamani234:
It's just a bug that happens sometimes. Most times, Refreshing the page or starting the process afresh fixes this issue. As for which "date would be recorded in the system", As far you don't register the appointment with the "Nan" showing, you are good. Please ensure you don't click the register button if "Nan" shows. Refresh page till you can see the correct date showing.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sveen: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2020
Hello good morning all. I want to apply for Masters in Germany this year and it's giving me headache because I will be passing out from NYSC by November ending. Therefore, I want to ask of i can still make deadline for enrolment by November ending. Intended university is Rhine-Waal university of Applied science, however, I'm open to more uni suggestions and options. Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2020
No you cannot for Rhine Waal
Deadline is October 15
Sveen:
Hello good morning all. I want to apply for Masters in Germany this year and it's giving me headache because I will be passing out from NYSC by November ending. Therefore, I want to ask of i can still make deadline for enrolment by November ending. Intended university is Rhine-Waal university of Applied science, however, I'm open to more uni suggestions and options. Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Justarandomguy: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hallo. Is there anyone here writing the next studen Kolleg entrance exam for Konstanz hwtg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aizenosa(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
sassy92:

Yes you can work but only for 20 hours per week and there are various factors involved like location (some cities have more student job opportunities than others), German language knowledge (in some cities it'll be very difficult to get a job if you can't speak German) etc.

Please I would love you to elaborate on this thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sassy92(f): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Aizenosa:

Please I would love you to elaborate on this thank you.
Elaborate how? I think it's clear enough. If you have any questions, You can ask
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Modesta24: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Another AL ......but what is AL without AD

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (706) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.