Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

How Can One Value An Uncompleted Building - Value Of The Structure Only? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can One Value An Uncompleted Building - Value Of The Structure Only? (906 Views)

When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / For Sale An uncompleted building at Redeem Road, Asaba 09058818181 / Pix: Urgent Sale Of An Uncompleted 2 Units Of 3 bdrm apmt @ Seaside Estate, Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Value An Uncompleted Building - Value Of The Structure Only? by Licht: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello Guys.

Please advise how one can estimate the value of an structure on a piece of land. Just the structure (which is an uncompleted building) only.

The cost of land in the area is known, but since there is an uncompleted building on the land, there is a need to determine the value of the uncompleted structure to know if the asking price is reasonable.

Very sound professional advice will be appreciated.
Re: How Can One Value An Uncompleted Building - Value Of The Structure Only? by survemeka(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'm an Estate Surveyor, my firm can handle the valuation and issue about you a Certificate of Value. Contact me on Zero Eight one, 3434 3680.

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land With School Building On It, For Sale At Sango Ota / Land For Sale, Ibeju Lekki, Oke Ogun... / Ibeju Lekki: The Goldmine Of Real Estate In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.