Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Please I Need A Good Divorce Lawyer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need A Good Divorce Lawyer (919 Views)

I Need A Divorce Lawyer / Good Divorce Law Firm In Abuja / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Good Divorce Lawyer by Alooone: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
I want to seek for a divorce and I also want to know my rights
Re: Please I Need A Good Divorce Lawyer by PointZerom: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Alooone:

God hates divorce.
Re: Please I Need A Good Divorce Lawyer by Amanee(f): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Alooone:

And nairaland is a directory for divorce lawyers?

Hanty don't be lazy
Re: Please I Need A Good Divorce Lawyer by xtratagem(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Amanee:

Hanty don't be lazy

This is a forum. Don’t discourage her

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Good Divorce Lawyer by Graxie(f): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
Amanee:

Hanty don't be lazy
Agile aunty, kindly direct her to divorce directory.
Re: Please I Need A Good Divorce Lawyer by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Don't divorce him, the content of your previous thread shows that your marriage can be saved, there is hope, except there are new happenings that has made you decide on this. Forgive him for having abandoned you, go back, and stay married. Some people are not patient with a sick partner, and hope you are done with childbearing, in case childbirth is what triggered the illness.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Divorce Lawyer by Abcruz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
Alooone:

There's no perfect marriage out there. The current challenges you're experiencing with your husband is temporary, pls bear with him and overlook his insult.

He truely loves you, but he's controlled by his emotions. Perseverance is the key to a happy marriage. hang on and keep praying for him.

“For the LORD God of Israel says That He hates divorce, angry For it covers one’s garment with violence,” Says the LORD of hosts. “Therefore take heed to your spirit, That you do not deal treacherously.”--Malachi 2:16

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today / Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) / The Damage Of Working Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.