Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Getting Married Without Desire To Have Children? Sinful? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Married Without Desire To Have Children? Sinful? (482 Views)

My Son Is Getting Married Without My Approval. / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married Without Desire To Have Children? Sinful? by tobechi74: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
I just read that over twenty thousand babies were born on new year’s day alone. I quickly took my calculator to multiply twenty thousand with 365 days. The figure was over seven million birth annually.
Majority of these babies are born to families who cannot cater for them . The parents would be quick to point accusing fingers on government. I mean, you know the government is yet to provide for you and you give the government more work load.
They would start pointing the fingers at the religion.
Listen, morality is not static. what is moral centuries ago might be immoral today. what is accepted in country A may be rejected in country b.
That a religious book encouraged early marriage and frowned at male withdrawal during intercourse does not mean we must imitate them. Perhaps, the people of those days were underpopulated and needed children by all means . The same is not applicable today.
Nigeria is overpopulated.
If you can, abstain. If not, consciously withdraw before cumming. Use protection. If you made a mistake, use pills. If all fails, remove the sperm from your womb when it is safe to do so.
PLEASE ,PLEASE AND PLEASE, THE WORST OFFENCE YOU CAN COMMIT TO YOUR CHILD IS BRINGING THEM UP KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT YOU CANNOT CATER FOR THEM.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married Without Desire To Have Children? Sinful? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
what makes you wrongly assume that most cant cater for their kids?!

1 Like

Re: Getting Married Without Desire To Have Children? Sinful? by yomi007k(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
My brother, just siddon dey look o...
Re: Getting Married Without Desire To Have Children? Sinful? by tobechi74: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what makes you wrongly assume that most cant cater for their kids?!

the message is for those thant cannot yet get married anuway because religion and society say so
Re: Getting Married Without Desire To Have Children? Sinful? by culf: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
if both of the partner agree to it, then its cool. companionship is the first thing in marriage
Re: Getting Married Without Desire To Have Children? Sinful? by tobechi74: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
culf:
if both of the partner agree to it, then its cool. companionship is the first thing in marriage

yea

(1) (Reply)

7 Traits Of Highly Successful People / Ikedc Wahala And Nerc Forum Possible Outcome..anyone? / Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.