Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria (32899 Views)

Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) / Fatgbems Fuel Station In Abeokuta Dispenses Water To Motorists Instead Of Petrol / Fire Guts Shema Mega Petrol Filling Station In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by bankulizer: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2020
danduchi:
most marketers have to pay bribes to get their tankers get fuel.. Most filling stations you see around are contacted by businessmen without filling stations but have their way with the union and possibly hire or have their tankers. They buy fuel and sell to friends with filling stations without fuel and pay commissions. I will advise you join IPMAN in your state chapter, get connected before you start building a filling station or else you may hate yourself for bad investment
Join NUPENG. Esp PTD UNIT
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by bankulizer: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2020
felong:
Please I Need Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station

Good evening nairalanders. please I would appreciate it if I'm given a detailed breakdown of what it would cost to open an run a filling station.
also someone a friend advised that franchising would be good I would be operating with a branded name. so which independent oil marker in Nigeria is the best for franchise.

My location is Abakaliki Ebony state. I will also like to know how many tankers I call sell on an average per month in a place like Abakaliki.
thanks.

This is one of our retail outlets I just automated with FMS and ATG consoles. Reply here
Can't post more pictures. You can monitor sales from anywhere in the world

Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by EngrMarve(m): 3:13am On Jan 10, 2020
bankulizer:

We sell 45 trucks of 45000L capacity per month

Great, lucrative business.
Thanks for the info
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by CrazyMan(m): 4:45am On Jan 10, 2020
To be honest, I've learnt a lot from this thread...
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2020
felong:
Please I Need Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station

Good evening nairalanders. please I would appreciate it if I'm given a detailed breakdown of what it would cost to open an run a filling station.
also someone a friend advised that franchising would be good I would be operating with a branded name. so which independent oil marker in Nigeria is the best for franchise.

My location is Abakaliki Ebony state. I will also like to know how many tankers I call sell on an average per month in a place like Abakaliki.
thanks.

I have a filling station for sale in Abuja.
Come and buy nwanne.
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by Torg77: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

u re confused

Not any more confused than a Nigerian like u without any prospects.
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2020
Torg77:

Not any more confused than a Nigerian like u without any prospects.

And ur prospects are

Oponu, for ur face now a don abuse u abi?? u reason like a jambite anyway

Someone was asking a question and u were still directing the same question back to him. Olodo
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by Torg77: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

And ur prospects are

Oponu, for ur face now a don abuse u abi?? u reason like a jambite anyway

Someone was asking a question and u were still directing the same question back to him. Olodo

Olodo like you and the retarded members of your family ..hide your ugly face. If you are frustrated ,hit your mother
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2020
Torg77:

Olodo like you and the retarded members of your family ..hide your ugly face. If you are frustrated ,hit your mother

Ogbenii, wooo may baba God forgive and bless you.

I don't have strength for dis phantom fight jare, go sleep abeg.

stay blessed.

remember to pray before you sleep sha. Have a wonderful night.
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by Torg77: 12:19am On Jan 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ogbenii, wooo may baba God forgive and bless you.

I don't have strength for dis phantom fight jare, go sleep abeg.

stay blessed.

remember to pray before you sleep sha. Have a wonderful night.

Pray for your own blessing because you clearly don't have any and that's why you had the time to insult people online and don't speak no Yoruba to me. I don't understand that shit.The messages were clearly different but you wanted to pretend to be smart by calling your wrinkled mother confused
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 11, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

True, but it isn't impossible for him to change his mind; perhaps he wasn't aware of this option before. Also, someone else could benefit from it.

Thanks.

Ok
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by apharm(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
LTRAVIS:

It doesn’t call for an insult,it’s what people do basically they just use same paint as Nnpc,you know nothing about the business so keep shut,about copy right infringement,10k will be all it cost when dpr visits the station they not closing it down or anything and it’s rare

Boss u de d biz
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by igbanbajo(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Following
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by bigsam75: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Interested in this pls

I wish to own a petrol station

And between Gas Plant and Petrol station which is the best?
Re: Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria by henry2005: 3:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Hello Niaralanders,

Did anyone have an idea on how to get a license for the Petro and gas station in Ibadan including franchise and building construction permit.
your sincere help will really appreciate it.
please want the advice from someone who has done the job or have expertise on the business.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / Profit Sharing Ratio Between Business Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.