Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:53 PM

Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours (2882 Views)

Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) / Davido's Hype Man Bashed For Filming Couple Having Sex On A Balcony (Pix) / Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by Swissgoldenpro(m): 1:50am On Jan 09, 2020

A 7-month-old baby boy froze to death after being put to sleep outside a balcony in eastern Russia on Sunday morning.(Jan.5)

The child died from hypothermia after he was exposed to temperatures of -20C for five hours in the far-eastern Khabarovsk region after his parents put him outside to ‘sleep in the fresh air’.

Local media report the 40-year-old mother from Nikolaevsk-on-Amur, put her son out on the balcony, expecting to pick him up within a few minutes. But she reportedly forgot about her son and only remembered where he was five hours later.

READ MORE TRENDING NEWS HERE

When she went to pick him up and took him inside, she discovered her baby was no longer showing any ‘signs of life’ and was unable to be revived.

According to Russian media, the boy’s cause of death was hypothermia, which happens when a body’s core temperature is lowered as a result of exposure to cold.

Reacting to the death, the region’s health ministry later advised, via Instagram, that people should not leave young children outside unattended.

”Always know where and with whom [your child] is,’ the ministry said. ‘Do not pass by if another child is in danger – in winter a child who is lost or injured on the street can very quickly become a victim of low temperatures,’ it added.

SOURCE: https://pearlng.com/7-month-old-baby-freezes-to-death-after-his-mother-left-him-outside-a-balcony-for-five-hours/
Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:17am On Jan 09, 2020
undecided

That's BS.. how cud a mother forgot her own child for damn 5hrs ey? angry Well, unless she's suffering from any mental illness..

3 Likes

Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by proff010: 2:26am On Jan 09, 2020
Someone dey nack the mama inside that's why she didn't remember her son

1 Like

Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by Oxb90: 2:41am On Jan 09, 2020
The mental picture I'm having about the child's struggle with cold is already chilling. What a way to die. Farewell gentle soul.

1 Like

Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by flyingdutchman(m): 4:45am On Jan 09, 2020
It is deliberate.

3 Likes

Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48am On Jan 09, 2020
ONE bullet to the back of the head of mama, no questions asked!
Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by Randy100: 5:18am On Jan 09, 2020
I won't blame her, I once forgot my laptop outside while drying it. We both lost it, she lost her baby while I lost my laptop.

1 Like

Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by dangotesmummy: 5:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Not every woman can be a mother even if she's an adult

Having a womb or the capability to get pregnant doesn't mean that you can be a mother

Men must realise that not every woman has the motherly instincts in them.its not about them being thoughtless, insensitive, immature or selfish, it's just who they are

That's why I laugh when I see womb watchers or people pressurizing others to be mothers when I know they're not mentally ready

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by WorWorBoy: 5:37am On Jan 09, 2020
That's too bad, picture of the mom please.

2 Likes

Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by juman(m): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2020
She maybe drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by partnerbizn3(f): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2020
One locked her child in a car during service in church.
She suffocated.
Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by smoke9910(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Fear women these days. Not every one of them is fit to be a mother.

Instagram account with 11k Nigerian followers available. Contact me on WhatsApp 09021472341
Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by vivipink(f): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2020
All this new generation mother self
Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by ellaonweblog(f): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

That's BS.. how cud a mother forgpt her own child for damn 5hrs ey? angry Well, unless she's suffering from any mental illness..

What a careless mom
Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by ellaonweblog(f): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2020
They should arrest that woman for murder.
How could she forget her own child?!!!!
Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2020
When the Bible said

"Shall a mother forget her sucking child... Yea they may"

1 Like

Re: Little Baby Freezes To Death After His Mum Left Him Outside A Balcony For Hours by culf: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2020
what a mother

#Probably watching zeeworld

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Warns Yeye Boyfriends After Learning That Ronaldo Gives Girlfriend / Essien-igbokwe's First Son, Obiora Weds In Style In Awka / Top 6 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Are Virgins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.