Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) (68860 Views)

Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by crownpriest: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pity he arrived earth with a joystick & got herself a borehole. She left without joy. Who's fault ?
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by goldmatrix(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
.. Make we protect our Bobrisky o. Na hustle him dey hustle, sorry I mean she dey hustle..
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by richPHAROAH: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
FabulousAutos:

You mean he/she deservers to be murdered too?
thunder fire you, are you drunk or high. did i write in french. no be english i write there?
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by richPHAROAH: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO BOB SHOULD BE GRUESOMELY KILLED TOO?
thunder fire you, are you drunk or high. did i write in french. no be english i write there?
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by Adeevah(m): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Low budget bobrisky
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by GermanMelania: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Have you seen God with your own eyes?
Have you hear voices of God with your own ear? We only read his words through the book that he reveal and he warn human being not to spread corruption on the earth, word of God if for all human beings and you that you know should help those that doesn't know, my brother stop spreading corruption on the earth

So why are you fighting his battle by killong human wey you see? If na sharia now wey them wan kill you for drinking u go run. Peoole can use any book to justify their hate. This same bible was used to enslave our people. Live your religion. Worship your god but dont impose on others.
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by GermanMelania: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
TinyHacker:

are you also a transgender? be safe this is the jungle

There are people born with multiple reproductive organs. Will you kill them too? Abi u are saying your god made a mistake? Do you only stand uo for those who are like you?

Live your religion. Worship your god but dont impose on others.
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by TinyHacker: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2020
GermanMelania:

There are people born with multiple reproductive organs. Will you kill them too? Abi u are saying your god made a mistake? Do you only stand uo for those who are like you?

Live your religion. Worship your god but dont impose on others.
theres a difference between mutilating yourself to be something you are not and being born like that, im not transphobic but they need mental help instead of indulgence
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by GermanMelania: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
TinyHacker:

theres a difference between mutilating yourself to be something you are not and being born like that, im not transphobic but they need mental help instead of indulgence
Thanks for the polite response.
I disagree however. It is called body autonomy. Same way you are not forced to eat grass everyday so you can be someone's version of healthy. It is not your place to decide for them.
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by TinyHacker: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2020
GermanMelania:

Thanks for the polite response.
I disagree however. It is called body autonomy. Same way you are not forced to eat grass everyday so you can be someone's version of healthy. It is not your place to decide for them.
anyone has the right to point out delusion
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by GermanMelania: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
TinyHacker:

anyone has the right to point out delusion

Keep your opinions to yourself unless solicited. Who made you police? Na people like you go de shout prayer for morning because everyone in the area should be up praying at 4am. Ontop bus you go shout preacg no give peace. You are a botherer hiding behind concern.
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by TinyHacker: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2020
GermanMelania:

Keep your opinions to yourself unless solicited. Who made you police? Na people like you go de shout prayer for morning because everyone in the area should be up praying at 4am. Ontop bus you go shout preacg no give peace. You are a botherer hiding behind concern.
nothing like keeping opinions to yourself, you'd rather close your ears. they are called opinions for a reason
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by GermanMelania: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2020
TinyHacker:

nothing like keeping opinions to yourself, you'd rather close your ears. they are called opinions for a reason
the guy simply never mentioned religion yet u de come preach your own. If babalawo begin incantations near you go de halla. I know you think your own religion is neutral but it isn't. It is just as scary to those who do not share your faith.
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by TinyHacker: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2020
GermanMelania:
the guy simply never mentioned religion yet u de come preach your own. If babalawo begin incantations near you go de halla. I know you think your own religion is neutral but it isn't. It is just as scary to those who do not share your faith.
who gives a fück about religion? lmao, bottom line is any transgender needs mental help. you don't need to be a religious nut to know that
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by GermanMelania: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2020
TinyHacker:

who gives a fück about religion? lmao, bottom line is any transgender needs mental help. you don't need to be a religious nut to know that
My guy sorry. I responded to wrong thread. You are still wrong though. It is not your place to be worrying about wetin no do you or society harm.
Re: Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) by realstars: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2020
LOGOBELT:
BOB i hope you know Nigeria is becoming RISKY
not only becoming, it is the real risk, and we in it are all at risk because of its risky situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account / Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.