Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, January 9, 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, January 9, 2020 (123 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday, January 9,2019 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, January 9, 2020 by femoint007(m): 6:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, January 9, 2020) -

*Control that Addiction*

Special Note:
These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of the numerous disciples of Christ, under his ministry, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray."

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, my Father, for Your mercy that endures forever, over my life and destiny; for, if You're to mark sin, none, shall stand; it is by Your mercy that I have not been consumed.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace to put everything that should be controlled in my life under control: please, do not allow the things that I am supposed to take dominion over, to dominate me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me the grace to control my anger, and help me never to allow the sun to go down on my anger, in Jesus' name

5.Father, destroy every root of irritation that keeps anger alive in me; in fact, I renounce my rights to anger, as from today; in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, deliver me from all forms of lustful desires; deliver me from the lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh, and the pride of life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, deliver and take me away from ambitions or jobs that will take over my mind and destroy my walk and relationship, with You, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me a new job and aspirations in life, that will not make a shipwreck of my faith in Christ and destroy my relationship and walk with You, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, take away from me, any aspiration in life that will make me to 'gain the whole world', but lose or forfeit my soul, in hell fire, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, empower and give me the grace to always save and put something aside, for the rainy day, from my income, regularly; please, help me not to eat with my ten fingers, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, please, empower and help me to control and manage my time; give me the grace to avoid wasting my time on things and activities that have no eternal value and reward, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye and reward him for all his labours of love in Your vineyard; frustrate every device of Satan to distract him from his spiritual assignments, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
16.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

Special Note:
These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of the numerous disciples of Christ, under his ministry, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray."

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, my Father, for Your mercy that endures forever, over my life and destiny; for, if You're to mark sin, none, shall stand; it is by Your mercy that I have not been consumed.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace to put everything that should be controlled in my life under control: please, do not allow the things that I am supposed to take dominion over, to dominate me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me the grace to control my anger, and help me never to allow the sun to go down on my anger, in Jesus' name

5.Father, destroy every root of irritation that keeps anger alive in me; in fact, I renounce my rights to anger, as from today; in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, deliver me from all forms of lustful desires; deliver me from the lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh, and the pride of life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, deliver and take me away from ambitions or jobs that will take over my mind and destroy my walk and relationship, with You, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me a new job and aspirations in life, that will not make a shipwreck of my faith in Christ and destroy my relationship and walk with You, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, take away from me, any aspiration in life that will make me to 'gain the whole world', but lose or forfeit my soul, in hell fire, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, empower and give me the grace to always save and put something aside, for the rainy day, from my income, regularly; please, help me not to eat with my ten fingers, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, please, empower and help me to control and manage my time; give me the grace to avoid waisting my time on things and activities that have no eternal value and reward, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye and reward him for all his labours of love in Your vineyard; frustrate every device of Satan to distract him from his spiritual assignments, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

16.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday,january 14, 2020 / Don't Scroll Off / In The Right Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.