Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (46042 Views)

British Couple Is The World’s First Family To Have Two Sets Of Biracial Twins / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Letenwam: 6:19am On Jan 09, 2020
Beautiful Photos of renowned Nigerian philanthropist's two sets of twins

Renowned Nigerian philanthropist, Founder and President of Prince Osisioma Foundation, Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze (Osisioma Gburugburu) is plus one today, 9th January 2020.

Please join me in wishing him a wonderful celebration.

Prince Onyeka Eze (Osisioma Gburugburu), a happily married father of four children (two sets of twins), hails from Ukpo, in Dunukofia LGA, Anambra State, Awka.

Back in 2019, he made national headlines when, through his innovative non-governmental institution Prince Osisioma Foundation, he made sustainable impact on humanity by renovating prison cells for inmates at the Awambia Prisons in Anambra State and empowered them with money, food, skills and trainings.

He also has, on many occasions, made countless donations to motherless babies, orphanage homes across Nigeria to share gifts, relief materials and donations that will further promote humanity in Nigeria.

December 2019, he distributed 500 bags of rice to widows in Nigeria.

He also has over 500 students on scholarships in various tertiary institutions in Nigeria.

Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze is a devoted and committed humanitarian, who has several projects to alleviate suffering and further promote the value of human lives through skills acquisition and empowerment in Nigeria.'

He founded his foundation, Osisioma Foundation, which today serves as a platform for youth empowerment, education, harnessing talents while “promoting self-reliance and self-fulfillment as well as reduction of unemployment in the society in 2015.

When he was asked during an interview what his aims and objectives for setting up Osisioma foundation were, Prince Onyeka Eze replied:

We wish to lend a helping hand to the less privileged and also create youth Empowerment.

Friends and well wishers have sent countless congratulatory messages to Dr. Eze, stating his several life changing projects on education, social change and empowerment.

Here are beautiful photos of Prince Onyeka, his wife and their kids.

We celebrate you today, Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze (Osisioma Gburugburu).

Happy, happy birthday!!!

https://lailasnews.com/renowned-nigerian-philanthropist-prince-dr-onyeka-nnadozie-eze-celebrates-birthday/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Ciaos: 6:38am On Jan 09, 2020
Beautiful... I wish your family God's continual blessings.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2020
God I love twins bless me with one in the future.
Beautiful family

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by universaltv: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2020
wink
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2020
his wife looks like Bobrisky shocked shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Huawei101: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2020
wow they all look beautiful. I look forward to seeing mine.

12 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Awwwwwww.

What a beautiful, cute, lovely family.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze.
May God continue to bless you real good.
Have fun and enjoy your day.

We use this as a point of contact to anyone that is praying for a set of twins in this New Year 2020.
In 9 months time, we will celebrate with you all.

Your prayer is granted by God already.
#JustBelieve

cyndy1000:
Beautiful family
Your prayers are answered already Beautiful Cindy.
#JustBelieve

Azmanaty:
Are you God that answers prayers?? undecided
Kiddo, the prayer is not for you, so STFU!
Good day boy!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Rubbish. I ate people showing off themselves and their childrens

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2020
So beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2020
post=85634441:
Awwww
na wetin bite you?

8 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Chelseanababa(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2020
If we no get money watin we gain

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by anonimi: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Letenwam:
Beautiful Photos of renowned Nigerian philanthropist's two sets of twins

Renowned Nigerian philanthropist, Founder and President of Prince Osisioma Foundation, Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze (Osisioma Gburugburu) is plus one today, 9th January 2020.

Please what is his business that generates the money used in his Foundation.
Bill Gates is a philanthropist who also owns Microsoft.
What is the business line of Osisioma? What is he making/producing to sell to others?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by nairafame2: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2020
sad
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by mrsteel: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2020
cyndy1000:
Beautiful family
U need d right man to achieve this wink
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Learnstuffs: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2020
My skepticism towards marriage disappear when I see happy family like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by IgboSomalia: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
his wife looks like Bobrisky shocked shocked

And Bobrisky looks like your mother.

18 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:
wow they all look beautiful. I look forward to seeing mine.

Huawei + 101

Your life go get as he be Sha

.China + Cowards
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Beautiful wink
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Generalkaycee(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Shut up!!
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish. I ate people showing off themselves and their childrens

5 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by BwalaMarama: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Chai! See something! God answer some peoples call this season o, especially my friend who has been looking even for one for the past five years now.

9 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2020
so cute,if I no marry fine woman mah bend

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2020
cyndy1000:
Beautiful family
I commit you in prayer to be BLESSED With incredible number of twins set this year. AMEN grin

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Lol, who is the husband who is the wife?

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Happy birthday to a man with a gold heart
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by IdrisE(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Eying one government position:p We understand...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dr. Eze....... May you remain blest in your new age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2020
If they're sets of twins why then are there differences in their heights?

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2020
Perfect family!

Look.at them Oozzing cuteness. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
na wetin bite you?
Enemy of peace in Nairaland,
You wan chop GBAS-GBOS for head shey?!
Be guided kiddo!

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.