Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (46027 Views)

British Couple Is The World’s First Family To Have Two Sets Of Biracial Twins / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by friday2011(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish. I ate people showing off themselves and their childrens

Imagine, i guess you don't have one yet, jealousy kill you there, even the "hate", you couldn't spell correctly.

May God change your story in this year 2020.

Yoruba proverb: "eni ti o ni iru eni, ko le moyi eni" means: you cannot value what you don't have.

God Almighty, pls reset his/her brain in this year 2020 in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2020
Wow
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Okuda(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2020
what does he do for a living nobody is aaking?

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Azmanaty: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2020
post=85634441:
Awwwwwww.

Your prayers are answered already Beautiful Cindy.
#JustBelieve

Are you God that answers prayers?? undecided
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Okuda(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2020
anonimi:

Please what is his business that generates the money used in his Foundation.
Bill Gates is a philanthropist who also owns Microsoft.
What is the business line of Osisioma? What is he making/producing to sell to others?

correct head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by VahinHassan: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
post=85634702:

Enemy of peace in Nairaland,
You wan chop GBAS-GBOS for head shey?!
Be guided kiddo!
[/s]
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Ikjosh04: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2020
Lovely
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2020
Untill i taste that your money before I can congratulate you
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by OGwales(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2020
The results of marrying a loyal woman...

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Happy Mr philanthropist
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Generalkaycee:
Shut up!!
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2020
friday2011:

Imagine, i guess you don't have one yet, jealousy kill you there, even the "hate", you couldn't spell correctly.

May God change your story in this year 2020.

Yoruba proverb: "eni ti o ni iru eni, ko le moyi eni" means: you cannot value what you don't have.

God Almighty, pls reset his/her brain in this year 2020 in Jesus Name.
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. My mention is overwhelmed.
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2020
post=85634702:

[s]Enemy of peace in Nairaland,
You wan chop GBAS-GBOS for head shey?!
Be guided kiddo[/s]!
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. My mention is overwhelmed.
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by TinyHacker: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
how can you eat them?

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Amehdan(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2020
cyndy1000:
God I love twins bless me with one in the future.
Beautiful family

then contact me , am a twins tongue
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2020
Benefits it of a nuclear family. One man; one wife. Thank God for missionaries that changed the mindsets of Eastern Nigeria...
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2020
I tap from d grace.. I need identical twins o.. Boys ... God of twins hear my request biko

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2020
cyndy1000:
Beautiful family

In how many years' time do you want them? grin
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by BlaqKeyz: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2020
Enemyofpeace:

Cannibal spotted
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2020
That's nice
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2020
It is good to have twins with enough money, it seem both twins are not identical facially and height
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by femi4: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2020
cyndy1000:
Beautiful family
ask for money too cos your expenses na double double
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by BestUzo: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Who are you eating please. You should be happy for others so that your own can come
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by thorpido(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:
If they're sets of twins why then are there differences in their heights?
Mccullum:
It is good to have twins with enough money, it seem both twins are not identical facially and height
grin The boys are not twins and the girls neither.
It is actually boy-girl,boy-girl twins
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by YorubaAmaka(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2020
hmmm

I Love Twins wink
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by uzohrome(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Happy Birthday brother, I tap into your grace brother, as many of you like and share you will receive more of such grace. Have a happy day.
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2020
cyndy1000:
Beautiful family

Come let me pour inside you, you'll have triplets smiley
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by toprealman: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
his wife looks like Bobrisky shocked shocked
No wonder you call yourself worworboy.
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2020
What a beautiful family! Happy birthday to him
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Did it digest?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.