Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (46043 Views)

British Couple Is The World’s First Family To Have Two Sets Of Biracial Twins / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2020
What more could you have possibly wished for; A wealthy,cute and loving family.two set of adorable twins.Equal sexes.
Even in this zoo,God can bless person like this kiss

Its my turn daddy God....'present my God sir!'
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
No, he looks like your Ashawo mother, all these useless Igbo drug dealers quoting people unnecessary.
grin grin take am easy
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2020
BestUzo:
Who are you eating please. You should be happy for others so that your own can come
Rubbish. I ate people showing off themselves and their childrens
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2020
airminem:
I commit you in prayer to be BLESSED With incredible number of twins set this year. AMEN grin

Hahhaahhha
Amen oooo
But not dis year abeg
I never ready
Still a student and I never marry oo

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2020
femi4:
ask for money too cos your expenses na double double
Yes ooo....
Money na sure God knows
He will bless me with what to take care of them with
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Notasaints:
grin grin take am easy
alright.
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by airminem(f): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2020
cyndy1000:

Hahhaahhha
Amen oooo
But not dis year abeg
I never ready
Still a student and I never marry oo
STUDENTS DEY GET BELLE ANYHOW NA. I WISH YOU THE SAME WITH TWINS THIS YEAR. AMEN wink
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by shiki(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2020
cyndy1000:
God I love twins bless me with one in the future.
Beautiful family

With your money, you can have it . Most of the twins nowadays are artificially made
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Iko5000: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good spotting
thorpido:
grin The boys are not twins and the girls neither.
It is actually boy-girl,boy-girl twins
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Ogediluv(f): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
This is exactly how I want it.

Letenwam:
Beautiful Photos of renowned Nigerian philanthropist's two sets of twins

Renowned Nigerian philanthropist, Founder and President of Prince Osisioma Foundation, Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze (Osisioma Gburugburu) is plus one today, 9th January 2020.

Please join me in wishing him a wonderful celebration.

Prince Onyeka Eze (Osisioma Gburugburu), a happily married father of four children (two sets of twins), hails from Ukpo, in Dunukofia LGA, Anambra State, Awka.

Back in 2019, he made national headlines when, through his innovative non-governmental institution Prince Osisioma Foundation, he made sustainable impact on humanity by renovating prison cells for inmates at the Awambia Prisons in Anambra State and empowered them with money, food, skills and trainings.

He also has, on many occasions, made countless donations to motherless babies, orphanage homes across Nigeria to share gifts, relief materials and donations that will further promote humanity in Nigeria.

December 2019, he distributed 500 bags of rice to widows in Nigeria.

He also has over 500 students on scholarships in various tertiary institutions in Nigeria.

Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze is a devoted and committed humanitarian, who has several projects to alleviate suffering and further promote the value of human lives through skills acquisition and empowerment in Nigeria.'

He founded his foundation, Osisioma Foundation, which today serves as a platform for youth empowerment, education, harnessing talents while “promoting self-reliance and self-fulfillment as well as reduction of unemployment in the society in 2015.

When he was asked during an interview what his aims and objectives for setting up Osisioma foundation were, Prince Onyeka Eze replied:

We wish to lend a helping hand to the less privileged and also create youth Empowerment.

Friends and well wishers have sent countless congratulatory messages to Dr. Eze, stating his several life changing projects on education, social change and empowerment.

Here are beautiful photos of Prince Onyeka, his wife and their kids.

We celebrate you today, Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze (Osisioma Gburugburu).

Happy, happy birthday!!!

https://lailasnews.com/renowned-nigerian-philanthropist-prince-dr-onyeka-nnadozie-eze-celebrates-birthday/
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Happy birthday sir.... He is my birthday mate... Happy birthday to us...
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Love that middle photo so much kiss
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
his wife looks like Bobrisky shocked shocked
otogan

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Why are you gay?
Greatfullheart:
otogan
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
am a twin smiley
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 4:43am On Jan 10, 2020
anonimi:

Please what is his business that generates the money used in his Foundation.
Bill Gates is a philanthropist who also owns Microsoft.
What is the business line of Osisioma? What is he making/producing to sell to others?

apart from producing caustic mouth odour, what does your afonja thief chief TINUBU produce?
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by anonimi: 4:49am On Jan 10, 2020
chiedozie198100:
apart from producing caustic mouth odour, what does your afonja thief chief TINUBU produce?

Not everyone worships money, irrespective of how it is obtained.
Go through the thread below and borrow sens'e from wherever you can:

https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
DEWKID:
am a twin smiley
and I'm his twin smiley
(Cbrezy) and (Dewkid)...
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Sexyliciousbri: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wonderful family
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2020
cbrezy:

and I'm his twin smiley

(Cbrezy) and (Dewkid)...
smiley
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by sisisioge: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Awww..always fraternal twins kiss kiss kiss
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
DEWKID:
smiley
wow so you dey e don tay oh you no dey come for Facebook self
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by Opemopem15: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2020
cbrezy:

wow so you dey e don tay oh you no dey come for Facebook self

Wow i just found out it was you i didn't know
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
DEWKID:

Wow i just found out it was you i didn't know

Now I dey stay for head bridge for Textiles market (Ogbo-Abada) for the mean time, then I'll go back to school...
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
cbrezy:

Now I dey stay for head bridge for Textiles market (Ogbo-Abada) for the mean time, then I'll go back to school...

Ok we'll meet on fb soon this is a public forum
Re: Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
DEWKID:

Ok we'll meet on fb soon this is a public forum

yeah right cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.