Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pregnant Woman And Her Children Killed In Yobe Fire (Photo) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pregnant Woman And Her Children Killed In Yobe Fire (Photo) (771 Views)

Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra / Nguru Central Market In Yobe On Fire (Photos) / Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman And Her Children Killed In Yobe Fire (Photo) by Gistpeeps: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2020
A fire incident which occurred in Damaturu, the Yobe state capital claimed the lives of a pregnant mother and her three children.

Though the cause of the fire which razed down two flats is still not known, it was gathered that the late woman's husband identified simply as Mr Adamu was able to rescue their last child while escaping with burns.

Innalillahi wa innailihirajiun �� I can't believe you are gone. I lost my elder sister with 3 of her children in fire outbreak in her resident at damaturu, their janaiza will be conducted by 11 am. ��� Allah ya muku rahama.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/01/Pregnant-Woman-And-Her-Children-Killed-In-Yobe-Fire-Photo.html

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Children Killed In Yobe Fire (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Children Killed In Yobe Fire (Photo) by Gistpeeps: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2020
lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Children Killed In Yobe Fire (Photo) by partnerbizn3(f): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2020
rip
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Children Killed In Yobe Fire (Photo) by Perfecttouchade: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2020
Too bad ...rip, may God protect us all this year, there are so much to be achieved but death will not stop us in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

Certified Modern Design Wooden Soundproof Door Acoustic Insulated Doors / I Need Legal And Normal Advice On Property Related Matter / Do You Need Properties In Owerri? Check-in Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.