Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

HOT!!!! New Betting Investment Strategy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / HOT!!!! New Betting Investment Strategy (483 Views)

My New Betting Strategy To Make Millions Daily / Naijawin247.com A New Betting Company To Beat Bet9ja / Betting Investment Plan!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT!!!! New Betting Investment Strategy by Victorchidera1: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2020
Happy New Year To You All.....
Decide how you want your year to end by planning the start cos you don't expect to grow your bank acct to 1million when you don't have any plan about it...
Forget about fixed match scandals because its all scam, the earlier you accept that fact that's when you will get to plan on how to grow your aza. Fixed match doesn't exist, even if it does its not on Facebook nor WhatsApp neither is it on Instagram so stop falling for this scam every time... If you want to invest on sports betting, there are some factors you must consider and there are some things you should quit. You can move from 1000 to 500k or 1 million within 6 months through sports betting.
I'm Victor Chidera from Uga, Aguata L.G.A, Anambra State. I want to let everyone know that sports betting investment is the ultimate. I have a VIP group which you can join by subscribing but I know that it won't work out cos you've not atleats won with my prediction. So I created a new WhatsApp group where I'll share games for 4 - 5 days and everybody will win and then join the winning trail.. If you're interested to join the group, message me on WhatsApp.. Thank You..
WhatsApp : 0 9 0 7 2 7 7 5 6 5 4
Re: HOT!!!! New Betting Investment Strategy by Sociology555(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2020
Pls add me 07036734755
Re: HOT!!!! New Betting Investment Strategy by frank590(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2020
Excellent what you have raised, I will take it into account, I usually check different blogs where I can find different strategies in online betting and by this year 2020 the ILP is about to begin and in this blog there are several cricket betting sites that they suggest. wink

Greetings.
Re: HOT!!!! New Betting Investment Strategy by ghettochild4u(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
+27737839889

(1) (Reply)

Trent Alexander-arnold Named EPL Player Of The Month For December / Top Bets – 13 January 2020 / Share Ur Best Rollover Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.