Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) (95060 Views)

U.S Nuclear Bomb Damaged In An Accident At Dutch Air Base (Photos) / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by SchmidtHammer: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
abeeee:

I want you to tell how you knew that the base had no defence systems

Well, for one part I'm certain that deploying a capable defense system in the region before now would cause tensions enough to even start a conflict as neighbouring rival countries would see it as a preparation of war.

Secondly, it's no secret, it's on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by HimName: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
IPOB Lord and savior please do something.

Iran has dared!

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by abeeee(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
joytothewise:
muslim state 'are' major problem in the world, look at nigeria sef naso north dey disturb with cjn thinking of including sharia into the constitution, damn!!
Is Indonesia not a Muslim country
Is Saudi Arabia not a muslim country
Is the uae or Oman or Kuwait or
Algeria are these countries not Muslim countries
....is your country better than any of these
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by urahara(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
daddytime:
Iran has sent a message to the US and it's allies that their missiles can evade the US "interceptors" system after all, and this should call for worry from all involved.

This is a huge statement.

Modified...

I see some kids who just started following world politics since Trump quoting me...

While I'm not in support of Iran and their shenanigans, I just can't understand what people who are mostly ignorant, believe this is a battle between Christianity and Islam, or good and bad.

If you are one of those who think this is a war of Good vs. Evil and not some old age long bully cum supremacy battle then you need to read up some more, listen to more intellectuals speak, and be quiet while at it.

This is not the first time they will attack a u.s base in Iraq.They launched rockets on a u.s base in Iraq last year.Thats one of the reasons that the u.s assassinated soleimani.

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by isahsalee: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
tribalmall:
Iran chose not to be foolish like the Biafrans suring the Biafra war bit foolishness beclouded their reasoning n over 2 million was lost to that foolishness. Britain France Germany already picked a side so at best this can be likened to a giant slapping your face n you decide to hold his cloth instead of stabbing him or retiring the slap.

It is what all sensible n rational humans n nation will do, only Biafrans will be foolish enough to return double the slap of those you know very well will not just kill you but keep killing your generation till eternity.

Continue living in illusion, if you think or wish Iran to remain a puppet to america, you better wake up.

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by CrestMan: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
I do not support America on this one
Soleimani was supposed to meet with irag prime minister in Baghdad to discuss about security and peace talks
Trump should apologize
Killing a government official of a sovereign nation just because you have intelligent report that he is aiding terrorists is bad. Another country top commander for that matter! America dey craze o
Them just dey form power
Although them go defeat Iran if them really fight but i can bet my balls Iran go bloody America small even Americans nor go see body take celebrate thier own Victory

For this life no body be superman

That was how Saddam Hussein was accused of having enough arsenal
Till today no evidence

And moreover if this fight start other countries go take advantage take find trouble or bring back quarrel when dey ground between them and neighbouring country
Especially Pakistan Vs India
Even self Nigerians go even dey pray make the thing spread well make them see opportunity take throw bomb give our noisy neighbor called Ghana followed by South Africa

[/s]
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Tenshades(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
FrMbaka:

No,
The US knows the Iranians more than you do, they know the Iranians are good at hitting their targets

That's why the US and other world leaders accused Iran for the attack on Saudi oil facility, they said the accuracy is too good to be coming from mere terrorist organization

grin
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by IpobAntidote: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Behind closed doors, Iran is probably thanking Trump for the opportunity of being provided with this public show. In reality, they were shitting their pants; still are; but just had to do something to show for all their empty boasting. Iran will be verrrry careful from now on; at least until Trump leaves power; you just watch.

Obviously you don't understand the thinking of the Iranians. They will their revenge and then some more sooner or later.
Americans are shitting in their pants too, the average American is scared shitless of the Iranian REAL response that they know will come in one day sooner or later. Trump is the saving face by not hitting them back. Have you ever heard of any one openly accepting that they deliberately hit American base before?

The Iranians knows that they can't fight the US in open warfare, hence they will use other tactics. In the long run, America has more to lose. Just stay tuned and watch over the years as this plays out.
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by optimus106(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
DTalented:
What are these two countries waiting for na? Let the war start already. We Nigerians are ready for the war.

Who the hell is "we"

can't you speak for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by CrestMan: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
abeeee:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Sprumbaba: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Stop peddling rumors. This is not a US airbase. It is an Iraq airbase housing few US troops.

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
majamajic:
Iran should go and sit down
no mind d cowards, imagine some one destroyed my Bugatti and I broke the tail light of his 1980 Passat as revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by abeeee(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
SchmidtHammer:

Well, for one part I'm certain that deploying a capable defense system in the region before now would cause tensions enough to even start a conflict as neighbouring rival countries would see it as a preparation of war.

Secondly, it's no secret, it's on the internet.
Well you are very wrong first off it's not on the internet and secondly you can possibly be telling me that us defense are deployed only in mainland United States.........there are missile defense systems in all full fledged us bases........
I mean you have bases in a place where hostile members have projectiles and rockets

........nawa for you o
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by isahsalee: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
urahara:

This is not the first time they will attack a u.s base in Iraq.They launched rockets on a u.s base in Iraq last year.Thats one of the reasons that the u.s assassinated soleimani.

When coward comments we know, thank God Iran is not a cowards country.
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Expert17: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
MrCurious:

Lol, one of america’s imperialist backers and ass lickers spotted cheesy

You believe in those shitty assessments USA is giving out on casualties?
A military base was rekt by more than a dozen missiles at exactly 1.20 AM local Middle eastern time, and you expect no one dead or hurt. Mr man, I don’t know what you’re smoking but hey, you need to quit it. grin
And if i may ask, how is Iran a terrorist country? Or can you term Nigeria a terrorist nation because of boko haram sect?
Maybe you need to reenroll for history and government classes.

U cnt compare US intelligence agency to Irans............... dey got d INFO, n d place was evacuated.

and for Terrrorism, Nigeria is rated NO 3 in the World. Iran also ranked high......................

Ur Data s not just for nairaland, feed ur knowledge box

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by drakeli: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Befii:
Inspite of this clear destruction, Trump would make it seem like it Iran who backed down! If trully America is not scared of Iran, let US retaliate. America of yesterday is surely not the same of today!

The US don’t make senseless retaliation. US reprisal is always bloody with both military and civilian casualties. No American was hurt by Iranian strikes. The US didn’t want to waste life by retaliating for an attack that claimed no life

The question now should be who caused the crash of the Ukraine airline?

2 Likes

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by joytothewise(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
abeeee:

Am talking about the state at which the government privatize its policy in a circular state!! Why will they think about sharia into the Nigeria constitution

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Truth370:

You're a joke if you think this is actually revenge, or Iran won't Avenge suluemani's death . Muslims don't forgive or forget easily. Don't be surprised a Iranian boy of 10yrs will carry out his on revenge when he's an Adult. Suliemani was seen as a Myth. I pity the innocent people that'll pay for the foolish of Trump in the future looking at the Funeral of the man will scare you. Even America citizens are scared only the top officials with security are relaxed.
They would probably assassinate Trump or one of his family members when he is out of office.
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
eTECTIV:
Over 22 ballistic missiles, 5 impact points... Where d remaining missiles hit

One hit the Ukrainian airplane,then the rest go night vigil.

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Horus(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0vviH-Nu-8

Satellite Images Show Aftermath of Iran Missile Attack
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by CrestMan: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
Befii:
Inspite of this clear destruction, Trump would make it seem like it Iran who backed down! If trully America is not scared of Iran, let US retaliate. America of yesterday is surely not the same of today!
[/s]
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Insectkiller: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Soleimani was supposed to meet with irag prime minister in Baghdad to discuss about security and peace talks
Trump should apologize
Killing a government official of a sovereign nation just because you have intelligent report that he is aiding terrorists is bad. Another country top commander for that matter! America dey craze o
Them just dey form power
Although them go defeat Iran if them really fight but i can bet my balls Iran go bloody America small even Americans nor go see body take celebrate thier own Victory

Till today no evidence

And moreover if this fight start other countries go take advantage take find trouble or bring back quarrel when dey ground between them and neighbouring country
Even self Nigerians go even dey pray make the thing spread well make them see opportunity take throw bomb give our noisy neighbor called Ghana followed by South Africa

Nah dat SA bombing go sweet me pass..walahi.

grin grin grin
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:
US would not report casualties if there is even any.
You are funny.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Correcto: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nigerians and analysis. Please study book haram first.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Trump should apologize
Them just dey form power

Till today no evidence

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
No. If truly what he was killed for is real, I think Trump took the right decision in a right time.
Had it been BushII was able to notified and eliminated Osama Bin Ladin before he lunch his terror on sept11,2009. Afghanistan would have been in protest too abi?
Media is not trying well in this matter

[Qquote author=Slawormir post=85641725]Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Soleimani was supposed to meet with irag prime minister to discuss about security and peace talks in Baghdad
Trump should apologize
Them just dey form power

Till today no evidence[/quote]
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by drakeli: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:
US would not report casualties if there is even any.

All the American soldiers being killed by common terrorist groups and common roadside suicide bombers, are they not being reported? Why do you think America would not report this one if there was any

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by CrestMan: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
isahsalee:

1 general down but, brutal 99 general still standing.

Second warnings to all america allies in the middle east region is that, any country that grant america access to lunch attack on Iran will equally face same consequences.

America cannot continue bully entire world,even animals in the bush we're not created same but live together.
[/s]
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by CrazyOptimist: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
babzo:
Guys all this thing na acting.
Putin and Trump be padi for jungle. Iran na Putin boys. All na to help themselves.
Dem wan blow base yet dem give 6 hours warning!
Dem bomb base, no casualty yet Iran TV dey talk say 80 Americans killed.
Dem bomb US base, Oga Trump talk say " All is well".

These people go use all of una do MLM.

Oga Trump need street cred for im voters.
Iran need street cred for dem people.
Putin just arrange all.

Best analysis so far.
The way and manner the Iranian television have hyped the attack on the US base is just to please their "follow-follow" citizens.

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Greatfullheart: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Iran are Just Full of Theirselves. They Know They Not Half the Size Of United States. I Would Love The United States to Bomb Iran People Living In The United States Of America.

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
SchmidtHammer:
No missile defense system are currently deployed in those bases, only radars which did quite a nice job warning the base before time ( those missiles are relatively slow). Deploying a defense system can be seen as a preparation for war and arouse tensions unless of course the Iraqi government makes purchase which is not quite as easy as having enough money to spend.
Pffff! Iran only successfully displayed how far they have to go to start making high precision missiles. Even Israeli defense would dust those missiles like they are no threat on a busy day. I can only imagine their midrange ballistic missiles will even be poorer in general specifications.

Too much if American movies. No country tells you their latest warfare technology, they are meant for real war. The likes of America, Iran, Russia, istreal, China, India etc don't reveal their contemporary technologies to the public like that, who does that? Whatever you hear they call latest is what has been achieved decades ago. You tell me ur strength and I know how to bring u down without much noise. You don't know warfare.
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Befii:

Which kind talk be this? They killed your most senior army officer and you destroyed few building and u still want US to push on? Iran fall hand abeg

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
tribalmall:
Iran chose not to be foolish like the Biafrans suring the Biafra war bit foolishness beclouded their reasoning n over 2 million was lost to that foolishness. Britain France Germany already picked a side so at best this can be likened to a giant slapping your face n you decide to hold his cloth instead of stabbing him or retiring the slap.

It is what all sensible n rational humans n nation will do, only Biafrans will be foolish enough to return double the slap of those you know very well will not just kill you but keep killing your generation till eternity.

hehehehehe they are cowards, they should hit Americans let's see how it goes, keep ur long note to yourself am not interested in reading stupid things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.