Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,023 members, 7,803,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion (38350 Views)

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by chiemmanuel(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2020
I really want to know what goes through the mind of jehovah witnesses

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by MrDojo(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2020
I don't understand why most of this overzealous Christians don't realize God gave doctors the wisdom and mean to help when sick.

Why would you want to use prayer for something that already has an obvious and simple solution?

If the baby died during their negligence, they would say it's the devil, or only God knows why she/he died.

Edit: Grammar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by juvewalex(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Good one from the authority , the parents will later be proud of their daughter when she grows up but will not remember that their foolishness could have caused the daughter an early grave in the past.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by airminem(f): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by zeusdgrt(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Hmmmmmm,this woman kpormor nor soft at all today
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Bullrun: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2020
If only Africans realize they were enslaved by those white folks for over 400 years. 400 years no be small time oh.

Religion is a mind control tool invented by white folks but yet you still see some black apes defending it at all cost.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by madridsta007(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Lucid1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/blood-transfusion-denial-lagos-rescues-14-day-old-baby-from-jehovah-witness-parents/amp/

I hope the child grows up, becomes educated and when he/she is old, learns of the death the parents wanted to subject her/him to.

Whatever she/he does to the parents/ the JW religion, no one should blame him/her.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Femioghay: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Lucid1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/blood-transfusion-denial-lagos-rescues-14-day-old-baby-from-jehovah-witness-parents/amp/
the baby girl will never forgive the parents when she hears her parents foolishness all in the name of religion
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Brooke60(f): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2020
Seun:
This is highly commendable. I hope they don't stop at rescuing babies. Children of all ages in similar circumstances should be rescued. We cannot let children die in the name of religion. A child’s right to live is more important than her parents‘ right to impose their religious beliefs on her.

If you have a similar case to report, you can call the Lagos State Office of the Public Defender on this toll-free number: 07080601080 or mail opvlagos@yahoo.com.
Seun, good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Bullrun: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2020
MrDojo:
I don't understand why most of this overzealous Christians don't realize God gave doctors the wisdom and mean to help when sick.

Why would you want to use prayer for something that already has an obvious and simple solution?

If the baby died during their negligence, they would say it's the devil, or only God knows why she/he died.

Shut up ! brainwashed human like you.

Your Bible is a story book invented to brainwash you. Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by madridsta007(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2020
MrDojo:

Jehovah's Witnesses do not call themselves Christians.
They call themselves, Jehovah's Witness.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Religion, the opuim of the masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Ladycewhy(f): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Another reason i avoid dating very religious people undecided, thats is how one refused CS for his wife because she must deliver like the Hebrew women like say he know road to where Hebrew people dey live , the wife died las las . angry

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by aimuan(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Jehovah's Witnesses are turning the Bible upside down.
How can you say because Herod did birthday and he beheaded John the Baptist and so birthdays are illegal?

They also said Jesus did not do birthday while on earth but when you ask them to explain the Bible verse that says ' teach us how to number our days', they keep silent
Either you show us where in the bible Jesus celebrated his birthday or you forever keep shut.I am no Jehovah's witness member though.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by oloriLFC(f): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2020
MrRhymes101:
Lol this thing is funny cos I read another case of a husband refusing to allow blood transfusion for his wife who was about to put to bed. She eventually died n the man remarried... He remarried a Catholic babe
wicked man! angry He too will one day need blood to save his life and he won't be opportuned. I hate wicked people angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Jamesilvar(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2020
It's not about religion, it's just that we humans decide to be evil to ourselves and see religion as a powerful tool to be evil and control others!!
I really doubt JW are Christians cos if they are Christians it's either they don't read their bible or they are just wicked unto themselves.

Go and Read Sirach 38 about what God said about Sickness, Doctors and Medicine.
Give doctors the honour they deserve, for the Lord gave them their work to do. Their skill came from the Most High and kings reward them for it........

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by ikorodureporta: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2020
dis modno b nler? why repeating this post on fp??!
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Saint99: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2020
Thank you OPD for acting swiftly. We hear about this kind of response in US or UK where the welfare department is functional.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Bullrun: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2020
BlackPantherCri:
I don't even know what goes through their minds.

Thanks God I am not a JW. I for don die tey tey be that.

Jw witness or not..yall are brainwashed with the same tool called religion.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by openmine(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2020
thats the problem with some misguided believers who only read where they are instructed to read!
The question that should be asked is what would Jesus had done?
would he have allowed the baby to die?
Absolutely not!
Too bad that most people hardly read or study their bible! smh sad
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by hisexcellency34: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2020
Hypocrite. Stop denying being a member or God will deny knowing you on the day of judgment.

aimuan:
Either you show us where in the bible Jesus celebrated his birthday or you forever keep shut.I am no Jehovah's witness member though.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by grandstar(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2020
MrRhymes101:
Lol this thing is funny cos I read another case of a husband refusing to allow blood transfusion for his wife who was about to put to bed. She eventually died n the man remarried... He remarried a Catholic babe

I am a Witness and the story is half.

The wife must have been a Witness too and we carry a no blood transfusion card with us.

The wife would have had one. It was the wife's wish not to have a blood transfusion.

On the other hand, if the wife wasn't a Jehovah Witness, it will be unscriptural for him to stop the wife accepting a transfusion. Even if she was unconscious, he can not prevent a transfusion if the wife had expressly said she will accept one in the case of treatment. Even when the doctor wants to tranfuse her when unconscious, it would be wrong for her husband to deprive her of it.

It was first the wife's wish not to have a transfusion and not the husband.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by EndowedMan01: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Jehovah's Witnesses are turning the Bible upside down.
How can you say because Herod did birthday and he beheaded John the Baptist and so birthdays are illegal?

They also said Jesus did not do birthday while on earth but when you ask them to explain the Bible verse that says ' teach us how to number our days', they keep silent

You need to listen to their teachings more before you draw conclusion but nevertheless i was ones like you. As you claim turning the Bible upside down you meant they turn E to M or what lol get your fact right and be Christ like he only instructed us to observe his death as a remembrance and regarding counting our days ou said it all COUNT OUR DAYS NOT OUR YEAR!! As you dey wake you need to thank him for the gift of life DONT wait till after 365 days each day ought to be celebrated! Am converting very soon 100% undiluted bible teachings

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Ajibade123(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2020
foolish People.they should drain the blood back na
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by chrisifeanyi: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2020
If I ever see them knock at my door again. Hot water will be their portion. Miscreants

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by zeeprince(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2020
look at how they are commenting upstairs like humans if it were to be Muslims now u would see different insult flying up and down.. they will insult Muslims anyhow they like but since it's a Christian thing now they are trying to separate themselves from Jehovah's witnesses.. Hippocrates everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by airminem(f): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2020
Christians are all confused, they are all stupid grin
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Coldie(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2020
If its left to me those parents won't get that baby back.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by MrDojo(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2020
Bullrun:

Shut up ! brainwashed human like you.

Your Bible is a story book invented to brainwash you. Wake up!

Thank you. Whatever works for you. Life is not gra gra. If it's a story book to you, that's okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest / Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / I Wonder If There Is A God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.