Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! (1193 Views)

APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted / Buhari Has Really Set Back Fulani People / What Has Really Changed In Nigeria Positively (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by chokoman(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2020
NIGERIA HAS REALLY CHANGED!!!

How can you say Nigeria hasn't changed for the better when The Nigeria Army Now gift Road transport workers i.e Commercial Drivers Money on the road!. Isn't that a real Strange-Change?

Over the years what we know off and are mostly aware of is the Nigeria police who gifts Drivers 20-50 naira on the road in case the Driver might buy snacks for his children on the road and sometimes it does result to fight and even lost of lives if the police refuses to gift the Drivers the usual 20-50 naira as the Drivers can Harass the Police man.

Fast forward to this present days the Nigerian army has also followed cue in indulging in this Gifting practices Usually done by the Nigeria police. And the beauty of theirs is that there will even tell a driver to go and park his car and come and collect his gift from them starting from the Sum of one hundred naira and above and another surprising thing is that the Driver can even tell the Soldier man that anything less than 200 he won't collect and even if the Soldier man tells the Driver he has no change, The driver can tell the soldier man that even if its a 1 million naira change he has it and any further Argument is culpable of Drilling.

Nigerians would be forever grateful to the Nigerian Army for their patriotism to The country and their Countless years of sacrifices to keep the Sovereignty of this Great nation in one accord, it is indeed The greatest sacrifice to one's nation.

But this new trend which has existed since few years back, that the Nigerian Army Will be EXTORTING DRIVERS does not Really correlates with The uniform. The Nigerian Army are meant to safe guard lives and property through the Protection of States Sovereignty of which they have being doing for ages but this Open Extortion of Road Transport Workers is very very degrading and Drags the NIGERIAN ARMY into the MUD.

Has Nigeria not Really changed?

©Musa Omachoko Matthew
Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Nigerian army gifts road transport workers?

Nigerian police gifts drivers 20-50 naira.

Abi did I read it wrongly cause I am no longer understanding again

Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by chokoman(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Hahahahaha you should have gotten the message clearer bro.

You want me to kuku spill it out for you �

Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by ican2020: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2020
chokoman:
Hahahahaha you should have gotten the message clearer bro.

You want me to kuku spill it out for you �
Explain the message to us, please bro
Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by obiekunie2: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Okpa042:
Nigerian army gifts road transport workers?

Nigerian police gifts drivers 20-50 naira.

Abi did I read it wrongly cause I am no longer understanding again

ican2020:

GO SCHOOL! UNA REFUSE TO GO!

PERSON GO USE SARCASM TO EXPRESS HIMSELF UNA GO DEY LOOK FOR INTERPRETER!

NA WAOOO!! cheesy grin

CARRY MOTOR ENTER ROAD ANYWHERE WEY UNA SEE POLICE OF SOLDIER CHECKING POINT TELL THEM SAY UNA HEAR SAY THEM DEY SHARE FREE HUNDRED NAIRA SAY UNA WAN COLLECT UNA OWN!

ABEG MAKE UNA NO FORGET TO COME NAIRALAND COME TELL US THE EXPERIENCE! grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by chokoman(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
obiekunie2:

GO SCHOOL! UNA REFUSE TO GO!

PERSON GO USE SARCASM TO EXPRESS HIMSELF UNA GO DEY LOOK FOR INTERPRETER!

NA WAOOO!! cheesy grin

CARRY MOTOR ENTER ROAD ANYWHERE WEY UNA SEE POLICE OF SOLDIER CHECKING POINT TELL THEM SAY UNA HEAR SAY THEM DEY SHARE FREE HUNDRED NAIRA SAY UNA WAN COLLECT UNA OWN!

ABEG MAKE UNA NO FORGET TO COME NAIRALAND COME TELL US THE EXPERIENCE! grin grin grin

Hahahahaha bros you don finish me with laugh. Imagine oh the use of metaphors and sarcasm was to paint a picture which you understand wonder what's hidden there

Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by GamalNasser: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
Under Buhari even soldiers have started collecting road bribes ..I remain adamant Buhari is the architect of corruption in Nigeria ooooo

Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by chokoman(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
Under Buhari even soldiers have started collecting road bribes ..I remain adamant Buhari is the architect of corruption in Nigeria ooooo

We thought things would change but rather it's gone worse

Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by sweetonugbu: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
A very big change thanks to our darling president, who his sgf used five hundred million naira to cut grass for the poor to have grass free road. We're grateful for the progress recorded so far, nobody can do better than him.

Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by chokoman(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
sweetonugbu:
A very big change thanks to our darling president, who his sgf used five hundred million naira to cut grass for the poor to have grass free road. We're grateful for the progress recorded so far, nobody can do better than him.

Seriously no body can do better All hail the president

Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by movingclouds(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
ican2020:

Don't make matters worse by asking for an explanation... He's a chokoman.. He's got choko

Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by chokoman(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
movingclouds:

Don't make matters worse by asking for an explanation... He's a chokoman.. He's got choko

Hahahahaha moving cloud can you imagine. That nigha wanna implicate me.

But this my own choko dey spit sense o lol

Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by dukeprince50: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Buhari shouldn't come into this, the policemen were collecting money before PMB or GEJ came to power.

Wen African China sang Nigeria Jaga Jaga, PMB was not in power, when MamaG sang "police love N20 PMB was not in power.

PMB nor GEJ did not destroy the country, they met a rotten country and could not do much, the politicians have already corrupt the youths mentality which in turn had corrupt the future.
Go to Bayelsa state and see how 25-30years old boys are into politics ready to steal,

a friend of mine who is 25yrs old told me he will make sure by December, his life never remain the same, he will blow from politics, no one is thinking of how the Nigeria will be tomorrow, we all want to caeh out.
Going our separate ways wont change a damn thing, cos those youth that will lead us are already corrupt at heart, when they finally become governors, Senators, in house of rep, LG chairmen they will continue from where our politicians stopped
Then even if Jesus or Allah himself is the president at that time, nothing will change, we will still blame Jesus and insult him.

The problem is that those waiting to steal are more than those currently stealing
Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by chokoman(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
Buhari shouldn't come into this, the policemen were collecting money before PMB or GEJ came to power.

Wen African China sang Nigeria Jaga Jaga, PMB was not in power, when MamaG sang "police love N20 PMB was not in power.

PMB nor GEJ did not destroy the country, they met a rotten country and could not do much, the politicians have already corrupt the youths mentality which in turn had corrupt the future.
Go to Bayelsa state and see how 25-30years old boys are into politics ready to steal,

a friend of mine who is 25yrs old told me he will make sure by December, his life never remain the same, he will blow from politics, no one is thinking of how the Nigeria will be tomorrow, we all want to caeh out.
Going our separate ways wont change a damn thing, cos those youth that will lead us are already corrupt at heart, when they finally become governors, Senators, in house of rep, LG chairmen they will continue from where our politicians stopped
Then even if Jesus or Allah himself is the president at that time, nothing will change, we will still blame Jesus and insult him.

The problem is that those waiting to steal are more than those currently stealing

You have spoken well. No body is blaming buhari directly but what I'm saying is Nigeria should get better not worse.

In this case we are talking about the soldiers now who indulge in this nefarious activities that doesn't speak well of the uniform.

For the youths ready to steal yes we know that, even from school politics there are damn ready to loot

God help Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2020
dukeprince50:

Police brutality n extortion became 10,000 times worse under buhari. It was under buhari that police carry POS machine to extort people, it was under buhari that police kidnapped people, took them to ATM machines and then forcefully take their money and it is also under Buhari that police started kidnapping people and forcing them to use their mobile app to transfer money to their bank account.

Keep mute afonja

Re: Nigeria Has Really Changed!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Me I'm not corrupt at heart oh, and if by mistake or by virtue of God's decree and help I become a leader in Nigeria, crime will be viciously PUNISHED from TOP to BOTTOM consistently. Let's see if condition no go make cray fish bend cool

We all like to act as if we don't know Nigeria's problem is leadership failure. For example, how can a whole president not abide by rule of law What are you trying to tell 200million people who are watching you for years?

Fed. Perm. Sec. Busted For Working With Forged Documents. / Corona Virus; No National Broadcast From Buhari / Buhari Was Promoted To Field Marshal....