Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Sen. Ishaku Abbo Threaten To Kill Someone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ishaku Abbo Threaten To Kill Someone (512 Views)

Akpabio Planted Impeachment Story To Pit Tinubu Against Northerners -Ishaku Abbo / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy / Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Ishaku Abbo Threaten To Kill Someone by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2020
The Senator representing Adamawa North Senatorial District, infamously known for beating up women as shown in cctv footage from an Abuja intimacy gadget shop has again threaten to give someone a hot slap and that his slap could kill.

In video where the senator was seen sharing something, he turned and warned someone for probably putting his hands on him.

Speaking in Hausa, he angrily said "if I tear you one hot slap, my hand...wallai my hand had being placed in a grave if I slap someone he could die"

It's widely known that people place their hands in a grave over night as a form of ritual so that their slap could be fatal.

You can watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsg50HbbnF8
Re: Sen. Ishaku Abbo Threaten To Kill Someone by slimfit1(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2020
A fox never loses is spot if that's how they say it.
Re: Sen. Ishaku Abbo Threaten To Kill Someone by hisexcellency34: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2020
Rubbish..you think this one can sell like the other one? DOA
Re: Sen. Ishaku Abbo Threaten To Kill Someone by blakid(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2020
I think this man has mental issues....
Re: Sen. Ishaku Abbo Threaten To Kill Someone by qualityovenbake(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2020
He needs anger management asap.
Re: Sen. Ishaku Abbo Threaten To Kill Someone by sweetonugbu: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
As in place your hands on top of the grave and leave it overnight, Africa and superstition

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Hope Uzodinma Winner. / Police Allegedly Killed Mechanic, Tortured Colleagues In Port Harcourt / 2023 Presidency: Oshiomhole Will Greatly Disappoint Tinubu In 2023 - Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.