Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Warning! Do Not Apply For Jobs Before You Read This. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warning! Do Not Apply For Jobs Before You Read This. (226 Views)

Text Message For Something I Did Not Apply For / Are All Jobs On Job Sites Now Scam? -Do job sites confirm jobs before uploading? / Warning: Do Not Accept A Job Offer Without Asking These Five Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Do Not Apply For Jobs Before You Read This. by GTWeb: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2020
In this android age, businesses have gone mobile.

Instead of looking for Jobs.. Read below:

Gone are those days that all you needed to make online was a laptop. If you have a smartphone, you don't need capital and you don't need an office space, you can start making money from today.

I have a laptop but I don't need it. I will make money with or without it. In fact, 90% of the money used in getting my current laptop was financed by mobile businesses. I am a digital marketer, freelancer and my phone is my digital office.

I know you are wondering how you too can make money with your mobile phone, stay with me. I want to hold your hand, take you to a corner and teach you all I know. My joy will be to see you succeed in the area of money.
Your data subscriptions must not be in vain. How can you finish one month subscription in one week and your bank account did not by any means reflect it. When am done with you, you will be making your subscription fee daily.

If someone with average intelligence like me can make money sitting in my boxers shorts from my phone, you too can. have researched, practised and seen results in 10 mobile businesses and I am willing to put you through them.

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY: Nutrition And Health Officer At Action Against Hunger (2 Positions) / Business Promoter In Uyo / Immediate And Urgent Recruitment For Cleaners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.