Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria (74751 Views)

Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria / 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend / Best Flagship Phones To Expect Before The End Of 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by ddjay: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
jossy1luv:
No. 3 Is the reason I stopped using Samsung phones
If u are not using itel then your problem of "plenty money for screen" will get worse. So my advice, stay at your level of life and buy itel, the screen is not more than 2k

4 Likes

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by ghettokid1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
3. Don’t buy a phone you cannot afford its parts in case you want to repair, don’t let competition or peer pressure push you. stay within your income boundaries.

story for the gods. So because the screen of Samsung Galaxy is costly I should leave it and buy itel.
FACT
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by eazyduzit: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
cole19:
Btw...somebody should please tell @iamstrange that imes has arived already...i saw him at orile
No lie....Lol
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
lebron7:
Don't mind the o.p ohh
Avoid infinix, Tecno and itel

But buy Lenovo, right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
lebron7:
Don't mind the o.p ohh

Exactly he is a marketer for them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by WeRblessed(f): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Who remember the guy from last week who bought an Iphone11 pro for 17K? grin

6 Likes

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
The thief that stole my mom's phone in the market that year, I will never forgive you o, nemesis will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by ghettokid1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2020

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by peacettw: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Avoid anything Tecno. It is for your own good.
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Irore: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
nathawoniyi:
Go for Nokia
Nokia still dey?
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by WeRblessed(f): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:

haha. I swear that guy deserve what he bought. mumu bother.

gringrin grin
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by ZikZikZik: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
3. Don’t buy a phone you cannot afford its parts in case you want to repair, don’t let competition or peer pressure push you. stay within your income boundaries.

story for the gods. So because the screen of Samsung Galaxy is costly I should leave it and buy itel.

1 Share

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Siki355(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:
I'm enjoying my Redmi Note 8 and I have never been worried of low battery ! Samsung Una father oooo!

how much u take
buy d note 8
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by aylipple: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
I'm on this table. Towards end of 2017, bought this seemingly "cheap" phone Oukitel K6000+ (nice specs with very good battery) for N22,000 inclusive shipping. Sometime last year the phone just shutdown & all efforts to bring it back to life failed as most technicians I took the phone to didn't have the software.

Forgot to mention that the phone dropped & had a cracked screen, which was still working except the fingerprint scan until it suddenly shut down. Even getting the screen replaced locally was a problem as it was unavailable in shops.

The phone is somewhere I don't even know again sef cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by javaguru: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
better to buy Belgium used or uk used phone than itel, infinix and tecno, u can still use this phones 3 yrs excluding it's usage b4 pushed to Nigeria.
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by amstamon: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
lebron7:
Don't mind the o.p ohh
How about xiomi redmi note 8 pro(6gb/128gb) like the phone I'm using at the moment?
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by TruthSpeaker: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good write up on the general. Buying a used phone from the street should always be a no, because it is very likely to be a stolen phone. Most used phones are either stolen, or phones already having issues. I must admit that some of them were given up for an upgrade. Too many fake things in Nigeria, not only phones. Nigeria Weather isn’t extreme, so I don’t think that specification should be taken that serious.

1 Like

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by GindoX(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Goodgod213:
If you have iPhone XR for sale and ready to swap for iPhone 7 clean one with cash quote me.

Everything about my iPhone is working perfectly. Touch pad and all.

Bro why are you wicked? U just heard the op said support in OS update will stop soon on that iPhone u wanna sell? undecided

1 Like

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Liposure: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Abeg, How much dem dey sell mini android fones. new or secondhand
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by crafteck(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Stay ur Lane, stop trying to buy iPhone x with money meant for iPhone 4,stop trying to buy Samsung note 10 plus when it's infinix note 4 you can afford

1 Like

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Newerakings(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
you can get all parts from Aliexpress. gone are the days you go in search of phone or electronic parts

1 Like

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by femi4: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
lebron7:
Don't mind the o.p ohh
I use these phones for 3yrs and above cos I don't overstrech or overwork them.

1 Like

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Gwandana: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
peacettw:
what about those that cannot afford other phones tecno is there for them
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Ebubeslym(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Infinix hot 8 3Gb 32Gb midnight black for sale Location ketu Lagos
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Mateen1000: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
I have a chip unlock clean 8plus 4 sale
You are getting the chip urself
120k, Location is Ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Gwandana: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
Newerakings:
you can get all parts from Aliexpress. gone are the days you go in search of phone or electronic parts
with 18k you can get a good tecno phone
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
pickatyou:
Don't buy iPhone 11pro if you never pay rent
grin grin
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
yrex01:
been using my hot4 for d past 2 years now n still working perfectly without any ish. aso nla koni eniyan nla.
me too. hot 4 is too good to spoil.

1 Like

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by foleskay(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
peacettw:
Why? Cos I hv been using my infinix hot 7 for a year now no problem whatsoever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone / Free Credit Cheat: How To Get N3869.60 Airtime On Airtel / The Speculated iPhone 5 Nano SIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.