Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria (74747 Views)

Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria / 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend / Best Flagship Phones To Expect Before The End Of 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Chochovini: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Base on this analysis, which phone wey fit Nigeria weather now. This one wey I bin dey plan to go buy infinix S5 so.
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
There's this Hauwei P40 Pro worth around above 100k even close to 200k that will not come with Google Play Store because of the ban on Hauwei, now I wonder how they are going to sell a phone that doesn't have access to Google Play Store.
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Midas01:
Wow, nice to know. Sony Xperia is by far my favorite phone, don't know what happened to them that made less popular.
They almost quit making phones actually. But they still push some amazing devices into the market.

1 Like

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by XullySwt(f): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin grin grin
cole19:
Btw...somebody should please tell @iamstrange that imes has arived..i saw him at orile cheesy
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Ogaonos: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
lebron7:
Don't mind the o.p ohh
Avoid infinix, Tecno and itel
but they have parts unlike xiaomi which is a good fone but parts no dey DT my fear nw because I buy am
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Chochovini: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
GlobalWay:
Me too have swiched my xiaomi for Oppo and the functionalities and speed is mad o! OPPO has taken the throne from Xiaomi with their affordable Oppo A9 2020 with 8gb ram, 5000mah battery, etc.
Which one be OPPO again and how much pls?
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
mu2sa2:
Samsung phones mostly come with amoled screen. For unmatchable picture quality, nothing compares to amoled screen - and that is one of the selling points of Samsung phones. Discernible fellows would rather go for quality than opt for the mediocre because of low price.

As long as discernible fellows have deep pockets for parts replacement
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Ogaonos: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Chochovini:
Which one be OPPO again and how much pls?
dis oppo I no too trust am.neva test d times Xiaomi good.it has popularity in china CNN don talk about them.three times.for anyone interested in oppo try check whether d brand is popular with Chinese customers in china us important.because itel infinix Tecno are unknw to chinese

1 Like

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by freezy4me: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ogaonos:
dis oppo I no too trust am.neva test d times Xiaomi good.it has popularity in china CNN don talk about them.three times.for anyone interested in oppo try check whether d brand is popular with Chinese customers in china us important.because itel infinix Tecno are unknw to chinese

Oppp is the Fourth best mobile phone brand in the world and second in China, so they are well recognized.
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
cole19:
Btw...somebody should please tell @iamstrange that imes has arived..i saw him at orile cheesy
Lolz, many people will see diverse Imes but at just the right time the right one will come..

Emperor Imes is Buhari
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Ogaonos: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
freezy4me:

Oppp is the Fourth best mobile phone brand in the world and second in China, so they are well recognized.
still skeptical about them.but I commend their marketing skills.xiaomi na idiot Wen it comes to marketing.but y u switch Xiaomi or u b oppo marketer
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Edoziesmart(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
foleskay:

Why? Cos I hv been using my infinix hot 7 for a year now no problem whatsoever!

Stop lying

Infinix hot 7 is not up to 10 months in the market
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Edoziesmart(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
Martinez39:
YIMU

You dey mind that hungry boy

How can someone using iPhone xr downgrade back to iPhone 7?

When he can swap the phone and add it money and get iPhone 11 or even iPhone 11 pro max.
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by freezy4me: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ogaonos:
still skeptical about them.but I commend their marketing skills.xiaomi na idiot Wen it comes to marketing.but y u switch Xiaomi or u b oppo marketer

I no need switch xiaomi cos Dem never reach oppo level. FYI am not a marketer neither do I use either of them, I've been stuck with OnePlus and ain't looking back.
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by aezenkwu(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
Why? I should use Huawei and one plus instead?

Oneplus is a good phone

Imagine when u use a phone for a year. No charging port issues, the camera still takes better pictures as from the day u purchased the phone till date.
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by akan102: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
lebron7:
Don't mind the o.p ohh
Avoid infinix, Tecno and itel

Why
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Meliann: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
Cuteamigo1:
Rocking my Sony Xperia. Turn heads everywhere I go

My Xperia will be 5 years old in March. Never taken it to a phone technician before. I don't know why Xperia isn't popular. I love it for its sleek design. And it never gets hot. I have a (bad) habit of watching videos with earpiece on while charging. Still yet, nothing.
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Onucs(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2020
i thought this was suppose to be about original and fake versions of phones angry[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Utumax(m): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2020
I thought you will be giving us examples
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by lebron7(m): 3:45am On Jan 10, 2020
SocialJustice:
Why? I should use Huawei and one plus instead?
Yes oo
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Boschh(m): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2020
freezy4me:

I no need switch xiaomi cos Dem never reach oppo level. FYI am not a marketer neither do I use either of them, I've been stuck with OnePlus and ain't looking back.

Please don't say much about what you don't know..

Xiaomi is a Beast of Burden..
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Timmyspy(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2020
aylipple:
I'm on this table. Towards end of 2017, bought this seemingly "cheap" phone Oukitel K6000+ (nice specs with very good battery) for N22,000 inclusive shipping. Sometime last year the phone just shutdown & all efforts to bring it back to life failed as most technicians I took the phone to didn't have the software.

Forgot to mention that the phone dropped & had a cracked screen, which was still working except the fingerprint scan until it suddenly shut down. Even getting the screen replaced locally was a problem as it was unavailable in shops.

The phone is somewhere I don't even know again sef cheesy

I've got the same phone with just a burnt motherboard. No thanks to the huge voltage charger. If your motherboard is still OK, can we discuss a trade?
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2020
Meliann:

My Xperia will be 5 years old in March. Never taken it to a phone technician before. I don't know why Xperia isn't popular. I love it for its sleek design. And it never gets hot. I have a (bad) habit of watching videos with earpiece on while charging. Still yet, nothing.
enjoy bro. They seem last forever this phones.
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by grudges: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2020
Michealvegas:
y u go straight to d point gringringringrin
chaii this is conspiracy
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by masterfactor(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
There's this Hauwei P40 Pro worth around above 100k even close to 200k that will not come with Google Play Store because of the ban on Hauwei, now I wonder how they are going to sell a phone that doesn't have access to Google Play Store.
It for China market only and it has its own play store native to China...
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by NaijaHeadlines: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Jgoldie: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2020
Clean iPhone 6 Plus for sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone / Free Credit Cheat: How To Get N3869.60 Airtime On Airtel / The Speculated iPhone 5 Nano SIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.