Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

New And Interesting Novel-french Kiss - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New And Interesting Novel-french Kiss (305 Views)

Tell Us That Interesting Novel,drama Or Poem You Read And Want To Read It Again. / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction / Can Someone Please Recommend Few Interesting Novel For Me Here On NL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New And Interesting Novel-french Kiss by wottnovelb: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
french kiss - epiode one

Ah, valentine, a day of love and a day were couples and non-couples Share gifts. I will say valentine is the best day of the year (apart from Christmas), but not for this family in this story.
Andy is a woman, who has a passion for her job but let us keeps her relationship status secret. (In case #1 find her husband). A hard-worked single mother. (Wait, did I just say single?). She tries her best to keep her two teenage daughters happy at all times, but things have always been different since the divorce. Her daughters always insist she should get married and move on with her life. Nevertheless, what is life without Charles? She thought (I will say this woman is still in love…so much in love). However, she did sign the divorce document or did she.
“We are going to be late, Janet!” Andy calls from the car.
“She is always slow in walking”, willy her second daughter complain while she powdered her face with a powder puff. Janet hurriedly appeared from the door. “I am so sorry”, she apologized. Janet is a clumsy girl and not fashion-conscious, on the worst side she always known for her terrible dates. First, a boy named choke asked her out on a date, but after that, his two arms were broken instead, well at the list she has dated up to ten people, which ends up badly, people think she is cursed.
“There she goes again,” willy complained again as Janet slipped and fell.....

click here for complete episode>>> http://www.wottnovel.net/

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Three Hearts, One Valve / Darkness I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.