Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” (34596 Views)

Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie / Reactions As Netflix Subscribers Cancel Accounts Due To Gay “jesus” Movie / Judge Orders Prosecution Of Three Channels Television Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Banmeallday: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
This is good but of course it will be overturned.....Ellen Degeners dem will get involved and Gay rights again will be made stronger

It is by design

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by PierreAbutu(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Passionate888:
Make them try act paedo muhammad na.

Do you think it will be interesting? tongue
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Novaccines: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Banmeallday:
This is good but of course it will be overturned.....Ellen Degeners dem will get involved and Gay rights again will be made stronger

It is by design

Western Europeans and all their colonies are were pedophiles get married. Gay is pederasts because there is no gay gene for them to reproduce.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by karashita: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Let them do a film on Gay Mohammed and see if World War 3 won't start right away

Are you minding them?
Freedom of expression, my foot.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by RuddyFusion(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Arrewa:
All religions have deficiencies in their writings but by and large Christianity is the biggest fraud of them all. They are the only one that says you must follow Jesus to go to heaven. What a boatload of TRASH that is.
The same Jesus was son of God and God at the same time - Another fraud.
Jesus was born my immaculate conception - biggest fraud in the bible.
Jesus has been coming back since more than 2000 years ago - Big fraud. He's dead and he aint coming back. He died just like other human being that had their hearth stopped pumping blood. The rest is just Hollywood fantasy story written by the Romans to control the rest of the world.

Close to 70 PERCENT of the WORLD POPULATION are not even Christians, so you are telling me that they are all going to hell?

Most that are Christians were born into the religion, that means that GOD has already punished about 70 percent of the world when they were born into other religions. I beg save me the trash. That means that God himself is mean by allowing most of the world population to be born into regions where Christianity is not prevalant. I doubt that.

My world outlook is to be good to others, and treat people the way you want to be treated. If there's heaven, then you will make it.

Jesus is the only Way , repent before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by IpobAntidote: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jesus was not only GAY, he was also a pedophile. Why do you think he was hung with some other criminals. Why do you think you have so many pedophiles and GAYS in the VATICAN and churches all over the world. In fact there are more GAYS and PEDOPHILES in Christianity than all other religions COMBINED. The Last Pope was also a pedophile, that's the reason why he stepped down, he was about to be outed. Go and read real books, not that fabricated Roman fantasy lala land feel good book that you are carrying about. Emancipate yourself from your religious mental slavery. Think for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by voskia: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
MadKing:
Basketmouth didn't do half quarter of this one before they called for his head, insulted him, and stripped him off his ambassadorial deal with the EU (even though his happened years ago and he apologised then)

This ones are making mockery of the epitome of a whole religion all in the name of freedom of expression, and some powers that be are keeping mute

Hypocrites

angry
keeping mute..is a sign dat there are forces, real evil forces seeking to control and dominate the mind of men upon the earth .

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by slaypapa: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
For the first time in my life I am commenting on a religious matter. Now to the point, what Netflix did was very wrong. Why bring such a thing to the market when u know it will be offensive to people? That's not a good marketing strategy but destruction to your brand name.

I am not surprised at what is happening in the world at the moment because it was foretold and every single word of God cannot returned to him void. Most people who are elated most about this news are the atheist who can say whatever they like but don't worry Jesus came to pass his message not only to the righteous but to save the sinners that's why he still await your redemption and conversion before it will all ends.

Jesus Christ is never gay so those of u saying that know what u are doing. Therefore, repent now and be saved before it is too late. When he was dying on the cross, he never cause his enemies but say 'Father forgive them for they know not they do' so that tells you that he is immortal and not humans like you and I.

Jesus remain way and only gateway to heaven so u either accept that or not. We as humans made decisions of how we want to live our life. So Jesus gave u the choice too. U can choose where u want to spend your eternity. he present before us life and death so choose what u want. I advice u choose life.

Our God fights his battles not ours to fight for him. Only ignorant people fights for God.

Warning: don't blasphemy others people's faith

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Novaccines: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Jesus was not only GAY, he was also a pedophile. Why do you think he was hung with some other criminals. Why do you think you have so many pedophiles and GAYS in the VATICAN and churches all over the world. In fact there are more GAYS and PEDOPHILES in Christianity than all other religions COMBINED. The Last Pope was also a pedophile, that's the reason why he stepped down, he was about to be outed. Go and read real books, not that fabricated Roman fantasy lala land feel good book that you are carrying about. Emancipate yourself from your religious mental slavery. Think for yourself.

Them pedophiles are coming out the church and nowhere else.

https://www.nairaland.com/5548872/millenieum-church-been-homo-factory
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by voskia: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Arrewa:
All religions have deficiencies in their writings but by and large Christianity is the biggest fraud of them all. They are the only one that says you must follow Jesus to go to heaven. What a boatload of TRASH that is.
Jesus has been coming back since more than 2000 years ago - Big fraud. He's dead and he aint coming back. He died just like other human being that had their hearth stopped pumping blood. The rest is just Hollywood fantasy story written by the Romans to control the rest of the world.

Close to 70 PERCENT of the WORLD POPULATION are not even Christians, so you are telling me that they are all going to hell?

Most that are Christians were born into the religion, that means that GOD has already punished about 70 percent of the world when they were born into other religions. I beg save me the trash. That means that God himself is mean by allowing most of the world population to be born into regions where Christianity is not prevalant. I doubt that.

My world outlook is to be good to others, and treat people the way you want to be treated. If there's heaven, then you will make it.
simple queation for u...does a muslim believe that a Christian would go to heaven ??
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by voskia: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i believe Jesus is gay. What was Jesus doing with 14 male disciples back then when there were females who could have joined their midst? Mary Magdalene even tried to seduce Jesus by the well but he refused her due to his homosexuality. Homosexuals have existed since biblical times and we Christians should stop condemning people for whom they are just like our lord Jesus never did. At least no record of homosexuality in the Quran, can such be said of the Bible? Capital No sad
born agin christian indeed...mumu

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by chiefibeto: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i believe Jesus is gay. What was Jesus doing with 14 male disciples back then when there were females who could have joined their midst? Mary Magdalene even tried to seduce Jesus by the well but he refused her due to his homosexuality. Homosexuals have existed since biblical times and we Christians should stop condemning people for whom they are just like our lord Jesus never did. At least no record of homosexuality in the Quran, can such be said of the Bible? Capital No sad
mumu, disciples were 14.I know there was time Mohammed was only cartooned, it was like world war.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Liposure: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good riddance 2 bad rubbish
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Okuda(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Echo50:

I feel u are among the few who originated from Ape

ok
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by MadKing: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
voskia:
keeping mute..is a sign dat there are forces, real evil forces seeking to control and dominate the mind of men upon the earth .

Exactly
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Proffdada: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Arrewa:

with all your epistle, wetin you cash out? You don chop?
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Proffdada: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
GoTV:
your homosexual reasoning cannot let you think deep. In those days such acts are condemned and they can't risk death penalty. If such acts is found amongst them, they would have been stoned to death. It wasn't like today with so much freedom. So get your mind out of the gutter
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by DarkJeddi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Okuda:

does jesus also come down from heaven to answer your prayers?
No Mythical Grandfather answers any prayers..

Religion is a SCAM.. undecided
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by DarkJeddi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
Neddstark:

A fool says in his heart "There is no God"
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by somehow: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
I was referring to those who went violent. learn to understand statements first before reacting.
shakmati:

Laik ya fada!
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by DarkJeddi(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
press9jatv:
Pastor Adeboye prays for some staffs of a construction company to finish a road job they were allegedly paid and expected to complete in 2019. The prayers was reportedly for the construction company to finish the road job in 2020.

The Bible says Prayer is the Key, Prayer is our own weapon of welfare, we can not fight you , but we can go on our knees and pray, so leave us with our prayers. Thank you. Do you and let’s do us .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imnGeI7aV5M

Religion is a SCAM..
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by andyprez(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Arrewa:

It’s surprising that one would say a quote from a book he calls a fraud... Matthew 7:12 (Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets).
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Okuda(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
DarkJeddi:
No Mythical Grandfather answers any prayers..

ok
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by tck2000(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Let them do a film on Gay Mohammed and see if World War 3 won't start right away
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:

Christian with brain?? And your comment is devoid of sense Or how did Jesus fight that battle??
Clearly, that withdrawal was as a result of ceaseless remonstrations from people.
undecided undecided

I really don't understand Christians' agitations over this. Netflix is not your Bible. We don't learn Christ from Netflix. The Bible is enough.

Y should christians not agitate over d issue? Did d producers of d movie not read d Bible b4 producing d movie?
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Ihategirls(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
It might no longer air in Brazil, but it will still air in USA
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Novaccines: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Them pedophiles are coming out the church and nowhere else. Slave owners sat in the pulpit and front seats of churches.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Hahjascho(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Arrewa:

Speechless, this country is not safe...

See a product of a man's reasoning.....
Pathetic!

I pray God forgive your soul.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Neoteny:
"Masked men conducted a gasoline attack targeted at the satirists"

Sounds like a christian terrorist attack to me. Don't people have free speech anymore?

Cc: Agboriotejoye the christian cannibal son of a wh0re.

Look at this bastard terrorist
Seems like your penny a penis who,re of a mother did not teach you to show respect and appreciation to those who are setting your jaded head right.
She should have just done you a favour by blowing herself up when you were still a terrorist foetus
By now you would have been in peace in pieces instead of slamming your brain on the floor five times everyday of your terrible life.
Now to the meat of the matter. It is a proven fact that you're stupeed. But I found it absurd that you're trying to outdo yourself in this rat race of stupidity.
Show evidence that the masked men are Christians wielding a bible and shouting Jesus during the attack or go for a brain test as it seems ur brain is falling out of its place tongue
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by SOLMICHAEL(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
lexy2014:

Y should christians not agitate over d issue? Did d producers of d movie not read d Bible b4 producing d movie?
Are you expecting the movie to teach you about Jesus or what? The scripture is the ONLY book we can learn Christ from, any other materials or forms must take their root from it. And if the content of such material negate the truth in the scripture, then we discard it outrightly. So, it shouldn't be an issue.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by ABCthings: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
GoTV:
[/s] You're a bad Christian
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by ABCthings: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
einsteine:

Christians also bombed because of this too
Yeah they bombed and killed about 50 infidels sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Trikytee Evicted From Big Brother House / BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) / BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.