Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? (16601 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Guys Don't Marry A Virgin If You Want A Lasting Marriage. / Only A Foolish Old Man Marries A Young Girl Still Starting Life: Ebenezer Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by LordAdam16: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2020
The Poophole Loophole!
The Abrasion Evasion!
The Anal Ambiguity!
The Friction Restriction!

This theory or school of thought is almost as old as sex itself.

Priestesses of old, nuns of the past and present, Ultra-conservative religious girls and ladies (both Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu...), and more.

An intact hymen is universally seen as the indefatigable proof of virginity. Some cultures in the past used to put clear cloth during the first night to confirm that the lady was "pure" prior to marriage. It stands to reason that ladies who for whatever reason want to keep their virginity may explore loopholes to satisfy their natural lust.

I have little doubt this used to be common in past societies compared to now when most don't give a flying f*ck about virginity.

Anal $ex may strike many as an odd loophole. But it is just like the others. BJs, hand jobs, intracrural sex (in between the thighs), cunnilingus (going down on her), necking, dry humping, and more.

Explains why I find virgins pretentious and for the most part keep my distance.

Usually, all virginity means is that someone hasn't stuck something far enough up their vag to rupture the hymen. She might as well had been fingered at the back of a classroom, given a bj or a titjob, had her breast fondled in a pool, messed around with anything from a toothbrush to banana... The list is endless.

The only individuals I pity in all of this are the guys who are scammed into believing purity = being the one to tear through a sheet of skin. Although it's hard to pity them that much seeing as they're usually the ones who like to brag with it and limit the agency of women; typically while or after they've had their fill of fun.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Happyfela(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Olive oil dey your head. A crate of Gulder for you.
LordAdam16:
The Poophole Loophole!
The Abrasion Evasion!
The Anal Ambiguity!
The Friction Restriction!

This theory or school of thought is almost as old as sex itself.

Priestesses of old, nuns of the past and present, Ultra-conservative religious girls and ladies (both Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu...), and more.

An intact hymen is universally seen as the indefatigable proof of virginity. Some cultures in the past used to put clear cloth during the first night to confirm that the lady was "pure" prior to marriage. It stands to reason that ladies who for whatever reason want to keep their virginity may explore loopholes to satisfy their natural lust.

I have little doubt this used to be common in past societies compared to now when most don't give a flying f*ck about virginity.

Anal $ex may strike many as an odd loophole. But it is just like the others. BJs, hand jobs, intracrural sex (in between the thighs), cunnilingus (going down on her), necking, dry humping, and more.

Explains why I find virgins pretentious and for the most part keep my distance.

Usually, all virginity means is that someone hasn't stuck something far enough up their vag to rupture the hymen. She might as well had been fingered at the back of a classroom, given a bj or a titjob, had her breast fondled in a pool, messed around with anything from a toothbrush to banana... The list is endless.

The only individuals I pity in all of this are the guys who are scammed into believing purity = being the one to tear through a sheet of skin. Although it's hard to pity them that much seeing as they're usually the ones who like to brag with it and limit the agency of women; typically while or after they've had their fill of fun.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by fairheart(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
fairheart:

Welcome

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Yxxx: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
id911:
What is with this so-called anal sex? How does a lady enjoy such punishment? I don't get it!

Azin eeer
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by proclinician: 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
I nukwa nu moo how can u bring ur butthole for someone to be inserting just because u want to be called a virgin. What kind of a foolery is that? Can you imagine tpiander?
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Idontgiveafuck2: 2:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Good day,

So i was having an argument with my friend today, She insisted that she is still a virgin even after she has had anal sex but not Vaginal sex.

I was of the opinion that she is no longer a virgin since "anal sex" is still sex even though her hymen is still in tact.

I can't say i am totally right, what's your opinion on this?
ONLY FOOLISH GIRLS WILL ALLOW MEN RAM THEIR ASSES JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PROTECT THEIR HYMENS
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Femeto: 2:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dey have had carnal knowledge of her so she doesn't deserve to be called a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Exodora: 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Admin9:
Thanks for bringing this up.

I am currently with a girl that has had anal sex before we started dating although i was the one that deflowered her "vaginally". She claims that i was the one that disvirgined her but i am confused if to take credit or not.

Look at you shame on you !
You said disvirgine her which means she was a virgin for you disflowered her. .
The word virgin that is what we are talking about .So since it was her anus that was formally taken , that means she has been disanused but then you have disvirgined her because you it is her virgina.
This is my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Exodora: 6:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Maybe we now have primary and secondary virgins.
Since the hyme is still intact she is still a virgin.
Anus is anus and virgina is virgina
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by proclinician: 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Exodora:

The word virgin that is what we are talking about .So since it was her anus that was formally taken , that means she has been disanused but then you have disvirgined her because you it is her virgina.
This is my opinion.

Hey ewooo baba God. I don die.

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Exodora: 7:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
proclinician:

Hey ewooo baba God. I don die.
But that is the simple truth
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by proclinician: 7:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Exodora:

But that is the simple truth

Okay.
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
Exodora:

Since the hyme is still intact she is still a virgin.
Anus is anus and virgina is virgina
I like that phrase, "Virgina is Virgina".

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Admin9: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
Exodora:

This is my opinion.

You can pass ur info without shaming me bro
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Exodora: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Admin9:

You can pass ur info without shaming me bro

I didn't mean it am not even sure if I understand what I said sef.
Was only messing around with your brain

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Exodora: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Exodora:

I didn't mean it am not even sure if I understand what I said sef.
Was only messing around with your brain
Beside shame on you does not really mean you are shaming the person.
Is a slang you can use it playful . For instance I want to buy Tiger Nut but then want to test it first and my friend say don't tell me you want to test that cause I know you are not gonna buy that stuff . I can say shame on you you think I will eat that shit .
When you know I that was exactly what I was about doing .
Relaz man is not an insult.
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Admin9: 12:31am On Mar 02, 2020
Exodora:

Beside shame on you does not really mean you are shaming the person.
Is a slang you can use it playful . For instance I want to buy Tiger Nut but then want to test it first and my friend say don't tell me you want to test that cause I know you are not gonna buy that stuff . I can say shame on you you think I will eat that shit .
When you know I that was exactly what I was about doing .
Relaz man is not an insult.

Okaysss
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Captain6(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2020
Spiritually speaking she is not a Virgin, but physically she is a Virgin

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by kiddkash(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

According to Wikipedia:

Sexual intercourse (or coitus or copulation) is sexual activity typically involving the insertion and thrusting of the penis into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both.[1] This is also known as vaginal intercourse or vaginal sex.
this word always make me laugh. its like an old soul talking

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 8:17pm On May 25, 2020
Cuccitini:
Wasteful sin if u wan to sin, sin righteously u went for Anal sex nd claiming to still be a virgin?

Is there a righteous sin?? Lol
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by kiddkash(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

According to Wikipedia:

Sexual intercourse (or coitus or copulation) is sexual activity typically involving the insertion and thrusting of the penis into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both.[1] This is also known as vaginal intercourse or vaginal sex.
you're one naughty girl
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 11:22pm On May 25, 2020
kiddkash:

you're one naughty girl

According to Wikipedia
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by fairheart(m): 2:35am On May 26, 2020
lols.
Admin9:

I am currently with a girl that has had anal sex before we started dating although i was the one that deflowered her "vaginally". She claims that i was the one that disvirgined her but i am confused if to take credit or not.

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by fairheart(m): 2:39am On May 26, 2020
First, anal sex? How on earth are people doing that? I can't conceive any form of pleasure there, but then, what do I know?
Secondly, as long as penetration was involved, she has been dis-virgin-ed before you touch her. You can take part of the credit, however grin
I have to say you are a funny man.
Admin9:

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by fairheart(m): 2:48am On May 26, 2020
How did I miss this? I wandered through your comment on the student thread to here. I am surprised to see my name here. I came late though. Did your friend later agree she's not a virgin? How did your interview go?
NwanyiOkpa:

Welcome

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by DMerciful(m): 4:22am On May 26, 2020
Technically, she is a virgin and will pass a doctors examination!

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by kiddkash(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

According to Wikipedia
Damnnnn!
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by EmmaNuella77(f): 11:23am On May 26, 2020
Smh..

So, people still call them selves "Virgins" after anal sex, b.j's and all that..
Wahala.!
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by kiddkash(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

According to Wikipedia
this will be fun
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:49pm On May 26, 2020
fairheart:
How did I miss this? I wandered through your comment on the student thread to here. I am surprised to see my name here. I came late though. Did your friend later agree she's not a virgin? How did your interview go?

she still did not agree. i am yet to do the interview. I am hoping it turns out successful.

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by fairheart(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2020
It'll be successful. I think you're the type with passion and determination to get what you want. If there's anything I can do to help in the process to a successful end, you can always reach out to me. smiley
NwanyiOkpa:

she still did not agree. i am yet to do the interview. I am hoping it turns out successful.

As for your friend, I think I understand how she feels. There's a kind of moral satisfaction we get in seeing ourself as "sexually pure." I think she just want to hold unto that until marriage cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? / This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge NipplĀ£s (PHOTO) / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.