Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please (1132 Views)

48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG / 229 New COVID-19 Cases, 48 Discharged And 7 Deaths On May 25 - (1120 Tested) / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by lakeside79937: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
I woke up on Monday morning with an erection and up till today Thursday I still feel hard .
I didnt use any drug or tablets .
Has any one ever experience this before ? How can I make my erection going down pls ?
It's been very painful and tender have never experience any pain like this before .
I cant walk properly I cant sit down I cant even touch it because it hurts .
If any one has experience this before what did you use please
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by popsy2(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
hmmm
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by ojun50(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
If you are joking hot water will help but if you are serious go take yr bath out side with fresh air blowin it we come down.
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by nzeobi(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Does it mean that you have not left your room since then
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by AAA593: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
lakeside79937:
I woke up on Monday morning with an erection and up till today Thursday I still feel hard .
Has any one ever experience this before ? How can I make my erection going down pls ?
Priapism

1 Like

Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by Healthyway15: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
lakeside79937:

Hello... sorry about your condition

The medical term for your condition is Priapiasm(prolonged erection of the penis, lasting more than 4 hours) It is not a common health condition, and may happen without sexual arousal. It could be caused by an underlying health condition or unhealthy lifestyle.

The questions are, is it painful? Are you suffering from sickle cell disease or leukemia? what medications are you taking or took before it started? any injury at the pelvic region? any drug abuse?

Answers to these questions will help in the proper diagnosis of your condition for the right treatment, so as to prevent complications like erectile dysfunction. The earlier, the better!!
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by lakeside79937: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Yes it's called priapism it's been very very very painful I never experience a pain like this before .
I dont take drug and I didnt take any drug. I dont have malaria or pelvic injuries . I did sickle cell test yesterday it was negative .
It never happened to me before till when I woke up on Monday morning .
I did various test all were ok I even did blood gas on my penis all were ok .
I only have history of high blood pressure but am on blood pressure tablets .my blood pressure as at today is 143/78.
No history of Leukemia no history of sickle cell disease I did sickle sell blood test yesterday to rule out sickle cell disease and was negative
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by AAA593: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
lakeside79937:
Yes it's called priapism it's been very very very painful I never experience a pain like this before .
I dont take drug and I didnt take any drug. I dont have malaria or pelvic injuries . I did sickle cell test yesterday it was negative .
I only have history of high blood pressure but am on blood pressure tablets .my blood pressure as at today is 143/78.
No history of Leukemia no history of sickle cell disease I did sickle sell blood test yesterday to rule out sickle cell disease and was negative
Try and ejecualate first. Your wife or your girlfriend
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by Healthyway15: 2:19am On Jan 10, 2020
lakeside79937:

Alright... we still have to look at other ways so as to get the cause of it. Do you drink alcohol or smoke marijuana, cocaine or other illicit drugs? have you ever had injury in the spinal cord? do you stay or work at any chemically-polluted environment?

And apart from the erection; if there are any other symptom(s) you feel, you should mention them.
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by lakeside79937: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2020
I only drank alcohol and smoke cigarettes that was it I dint take any drugs I dont have any injury in pelvic area
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by Healthyway15: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
lakeside79937:
I only drank alcohol and smoke cigarettes that was it I dint take any drugs I dont have any injury in pelvic area

Many health conditions can cause priapiasm, and some of them have been looked into. You just need to be serious about getting it treated to prevent complications. You can check my profile and reach us on whatsapp : 08164269252 for the general, proper treatment of priapiasm of any cause.

Thank you!
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by lakeside79937: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2020
Have you got treatment for it pls ?
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by Healthyway15: 5:13am On Jan 12, 2020
lakeside79937:
Have you got treatment for it pls ?

Yes, sure... I just needed to know how you feel and a possible cause before the proper treatment. You can reach me on whatsapp.
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by lakeside79937: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2020
I still feel hard and its sore and painful . What medicine have you got for it pls ?
Re: 48 Hours Erection Can The House Help Please by Healthyway15: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2020
lakeside79937:
I still feel hard and its sore and painful . What medicine have you got for it pls ?

Chat me up on whatsapp : 08164269252

(1) (Reply)

My Ear Is Making Noise / Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? / For Mature Pple Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.