Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. (1487 Views)

How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by Olamsoh: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
AJMorgan™
@ajeromorgan

5 ways to "create" a DEMON out of your wife.

Your wife can transform into "something else" as a result of MARRYING YOU. As men, we have a large part to play in our wives' transformation. Here are 5 keys that can give you 98% chance of "creating" a demon.

#groomedMen

1/ Turn your wife into a waste bin where you vomit all the frustrations you took up from outside. Let your return to your own home turn her into a tip-toe ghost. Let all the kids disappear at your appearing. That's the first step to making her a "nobody" in her own home.

2/ Continue to ignore her plea for attention on a behavior you're exhibiting. Don't change. Keep believing in the massage of lies from the "slayers". Are they not only after your pocket? This is the best way to drown your woman's voice in her own home

3/ Don't compliment her looks. But compliment other women when both of you are together. Don't learn her "love language". Speak as you please. It doesn't matter what it does to her emotions. You're doing a good job at making your own wife loose her sense of self-worth.

4/ Always have your way. Let what you say become law. Rule her with an iron fist & punish her if she dares to challenge you. Keep malice until she begs for forgiveness. Doesn't matter if you're in the wrong. Afterall, she's just a woman. This is how men dig their own grave.

5/ Finally, starve your wife of sex. Don't pay attention to her satisfaction or her body language about your performance. Don't care about her moods. Don't bother about pre-intimacy. Just rush in, shake like a reed, rush out and fall sleep. Afterall she's just your property.

Conclusion:
One day, you'll wake up to find yourself standing face to face with an Ogre right there in your bedroom. And no amount of "princely kiss" will be able to break her spell. Congratulations! Now you have what you want...a DEMON for a wife.
https://twitter.com/ajeromorgan/status/1215143072948006913

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by 125diCalcitriol: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hmmmm... Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
How do men get to this point?

I'm not married. However, my girlfriend spends almost a month at my place whenever she's in town. There's something I've learned:

Your stability and personal growth depends on the happiness of that woman in your house

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by Olamsoh: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2020
You are not married yet
iamadonis2:

I'm not married. However, my girlfriend spends almost a month at my place whenever she's in town. There's something I've learned:

Your stability and personal growth depends on the happiness of that woman in your house
Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by vickydankal(f): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2020
iamadonis2:

Your future wife should forever remain grateful to your parent for raising such a gentle man. But that’s the only truth. A wife had the capacity to turn your day upside down your her actions or body language. Treat us well, then we will start preparing your day from 5am if you know what I mean.

We nurture, incubate and multiply. Whatever given to us good, bad and ugly will receive press down, shaking together, running over will be returned to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
vickydankal:

Your future wife should forever remain grateful to your parent for raising such a gentle man. But that’s the only truth. A wife had the capacity to turn your day upside down your her actions or body language. Treat us well, then we will start preparing your day from 5am if you know what I mean.

We nurture, incubate and multiply. Whatever given to us good, bad and ugly will receive press down, shaking together, running over will be returned to you.

Simple ABC.
Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Olamsoh:
You are not married yet

True. But is it any different in Marriage?
Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by djon78(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
vickydankal:

Word dey here!!!!
If you want good, you sow it into your woman. Especially if you have a good woman.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by We4all: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
I feel sorry for some women that have willingly decided to sentence themselves to 'life imprisonment' all in the name of staying put in an abusive marriage. But come to think of it, any woman who can tolerate the atrocities listed above from a man, deserves a Nobel laureate.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by frozen70(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Any man that tries these with a woman, will be a moving corpse when she wants to start her own

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by Olamsoh: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
frozen70:
Any man that tries these with a woman, will be a moving corpse when she wants to start her own
ehn
Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by proclinician: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Haha
Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Olamsoh you forgot to post this with your other moniker lavylilly
Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by Chubhie: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
That your number 5 get K leg. Mugabe once said that a thousand men on steroids can not quench the thirst of a lady whose middle is on fire.
Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by Zobah: 2:08am On Oct 21, 2021
You say
Re: 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 21, 2021
On point

(1) (Reply)

Actress Genny Uzoma Pictured On Set With Veteran Actress, Tina Mba (pictures) / Is It A Good Thing For Married Woman To Visit A Man / What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.