Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Throwback Picture Of Shehu Shagari Few Months Before He Was Overthrown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Shehu Shagari Few Months Before He Was Overthrown (1126 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son / Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Shehu Shagari Few Months Before He Was Overthrown by Deejaygold(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
President Shehu Shagari in a security meeting with service chiefs, four months before he was overthrown by Muhammadu Buhari, 1983. #HistoryVille

Re: Throwback Picture Of Shehu Shagari Few Months Before He Was Overthrown by daddytime(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
See the frenemies within surrounding him grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Shehu Shagari Few Months Before He Was Overthrown by phrancys001(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
No bubu head i dey see so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Shehu Shagari Few Months Before He Was Overthrown by Fasindo: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
shocked

They are 12 in number.
Those who said for every 12 there is a Judas are very correct.
If you observe well u will see the Judas that overthrow him sitting last just as d biblical Judas sat.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Shehu Shagari Few Months Before He Was Overthrown by ghettokid1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
The enemy behind!
See how Tyrant gentle there
Re: Throwback Picture Of Shehu Shagari Few Months Before He Was Overthrown by Deejaygold(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2020
phrancys001:
No bubu head i dey see so?
Na him oo
Re: Throwback Picture Of Shehu Shagari Few Months Before He Was Overthrown by iornenge81(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Bubu was saying in his mind, do comot my I got hatch my plans jare
Re: Throwback Picture Of Shehu Shagari Few Months Before He Was Overthrown by Maxymilliano(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2020
You can easily spot the Judas

(1) (Reply)

34 US Troops Diagnosed With Brain Injury After Iranian Strike / Ojo Local Government Relief Package / Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.