Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Business Opportunity With Oil Companies In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity With Oil Companies In Nigeria (852 Views)

Oil Companies Resume Dollar Sales To Banks As CBN Eyes Supply / Africa Will Develop With Oil And Gas – Whether The West Likes It Or Not / Business Opportunity With Jehus Farms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunity With Oil Companies In Nigeria by Edcene2010(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Have you heard about barites? do you know that it is one of the solid minerals we have in nigeria that is needed in larger quantities without which oil firms can not operate? do you also know that you can get an LPO to supply up to 2000metric tonnes? do you know that you can make up to 20% returns on investment within the space of one month. This is a business you can do by yourself you only need a consultant and a mentor to put you through.

for more information contact me: 08060194872 Edcene geological services.
Re: Business Opportunity With Oil Companies In Nigeria by rexchazy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
I have barite can we do business
Edcene2010:
Have you heard about barites? do you know that it is one of the solid minerals we have in nigeria that is needed in larger quantities without which oil firms can not operate? do you also know that you can get an LPO to supply up to 2000metric tonnes? do you know that you can make up to 20% returns on investment within the space of one month. This is a business you can do by yourself you only need a consultant and a mentor to put you through.

Re: Business Opportunity With Oil Companies In Nigeria by Edcene2010(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
rexchazy:
Re: Business Opportunity With Oil Companies In Nigeria by Edcene2010(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Edcene2010:

Re: Business Opportunity With Oil Companies In Nigeria by Edcene2010(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
rexchazy:
looking for where to invest, consider this business
Re: Business Opportunity With Oil Companies In Nigeria by Edcene2010(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Edcene2010:

Re: Business Opportunity With Oil Companies In Nigeria by Edcene2010(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Edcene2010:

do it yourself

(1) (Reply)

Piggy Vest Refer And Earn 1000 / How To Sell Ankara Pieces Abroad With Setup An Ecommerce Website / Get N5000 Every Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.