Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Would You Prefer Open University (ie Noun) To A Conventional One? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Prefer Open University (ie Noun) To A Conventional One? (1600 Views)

NOUN To Graduate 7,000 Students During Convocation / Masters In Educational Admin And Planning For A Ph.d Programme In A Conventional / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer Open University (ie Noun) To A Conventional One? by goldeojays(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2007
Addmission forms are out again for the new Federal distant learning/open university NOUN.
student of NOUN will recommend it to others?
if you have the opportunity to make the choice again will you prefer NOUN to a conventional University considering the fact that the will never be affected by the ongoing or even future strikes.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Open University (ie Noun) To A Conventional One? by goldeojays(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2007
come people lets get talkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Prefer Open University (ie Noun) To A Conventional One? by debbibarbie: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
helowwww goldeojay, i really apreciate ur aid here. pls i want to knw 1st how to go about my registration? talking about people dat do plenty courses per semester, does it mean e.g food science, home management, mass communication etc orrrr ............ am a waec holder. plss explain to me i really need dis urgently.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State University What Is Happening? / High Schools In Abuja / Study In Ghana - Application Ends On Jan. 15th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.