Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? (2238 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Ghostlord: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2020
A friend helped me pay for the repair of my Samsung phone's screen . It was quite expensive and at that time I was broke and going to switch to this China phones till I can save money to repair it . No girl ,. I repeat ,. No girl have ever given me gift .. I know people will start saying you attract the kind of girls that are in your life . Lies . This Nigerian babes only enter a relationship for what they will gain . Except for few .
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
@ SaintsSamurai..

Ive not done anything different from what others do here.
Some talk about their family issues, others their sex life which is very intimate but I tell you one thing, I can't even remember some even though they frequent this section cos I dont go following them about. So it because you're following up and down that you're able to observe this.

I may change my monicker tomorrow and decide to act all nice and what nots then you'll will still fall into my trap. So now where's the sense in all you said up there.
Do you know I could set you up? Do you know? Either as a loquacious or subtle woman, a woman can still Delilah your head off if she wasn't to.
The one who Delilah Abacha was prolly not loquacious.
The one who Delilah Anini the notorious, was prolly not loquacious.
So being loquacious doesn't really mean one is a traitor or backstabber. Ok?

I know the NwaAmaikpe's thread I created is what made you notice me. And its also eating a lot of you up. but sincerely I did it cos I really respect his personality on here. So learn from him.
Finally your True color is beginning to show out.

I said it in my first post that what befell Samson awaits any guy that will date you and now your true Delilah Nature is beginning to show off.

Now i know you can set me up without me knowing but hear me little girl, if you know me very well then you will know you are blabbing nonsense.

I am not Abacha or Samson, i am the last samurai, i am a little god.

And lastly, why are you getting all emotional on me?

Did i hit a nerve?

Stop crying and accept the truth and stop acting as if you are seeing your menstruation.

I don't follow small girls like you around.

There are female romancelanders that I'm acquainted to for years now.
They don't have unbridled tongue like you.
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Froshloaded: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

O yeah? Sha no bash me o hehehehe.
grin grin okay
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2020
SaintsSamurai:

I said it in my first post that what befell Samson awaits any guy that will date you and now your true Delilah Nature is beginning to show off.

Now i know you can set me up without me knowing but hear me little girl, if you know me very well then you will know you are blabbing nonsense.

Did i hit a nerve?

Stop crying and accept the truth and stop acting as if you are seeing your menstruation.

You dont follow people like me around? And what do you call this?

You don't follow people like me around, yet you know me too well to know I talk too much and Im always everywhere?
You just shot yourself in the leg.
Mr. YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME ABOUT. PLEASE STOP!!!!!.

since you have female romancelanders you're friends to, why are you still stalking me? Abi you don tire for them? Oh.. I guess cos there's a new hot jewessgratitude in town yeiiiii....

So whose the bigger choo choo choo now? If you ask me I'll say it you cos youre a man and men are not wired like us to talk too much. So while its our nature to be talkative atimes, its not so with the men but you're are an exception cos you just proved to be one for you to be exchanging words with a woman up to this point.

Please Leave me alone oooo
I owe no one any explanations as regards what I do here.
If ive ever trolled you in the past, please let it slide and kindly take a walk. now!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by BrainArk(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2020
SaintsSamurai:

Did i hit a nerve?

If you're really a samurai, Shogun would've ordered your Daimyo to behead you, because you talk to much thereby dishonouring the Bushido code you are supposed to live by.
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Frankicent(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

That was not part of the deal na. Post says to mention gift only.

Well... It ended in tears cos after the gift, he began to pester me like crazy. When I refused to give in to his advances, he asked me to put in a resignation letter of which I said no, that he should sack me by himself. So he said i have been relieved of my duties as his secretary and asked me to leave.

I cried o... cos I remembered asking him on that day, if he's not going to use this gift against me, he said no.
Well... Its all in the the past now.

this gift doesn't have a name?
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Frankicent(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2020
Lamanii22:
10k from one of my friends in the UK... And a really classy handbag from boyfriend... Don't know the amount.. But it's an original bag...

what have you given them in return?
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Frankicent(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
The problem you have in life is that you talk too much.

Choo choo choo choo choo everywhere on nairaland, I am sorry but ladies like you will bring a man down with her mouth and with what I've seen about you in nairaland, i pity the boyfriend that will tell you confidential informations.

Because what Delilah did to Samson will be his case.

I can never date a lady like you because my enemies will use you against me.

Listen gurl, you need to sew your lips.

You talk without control.

lwkmd...chai
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by ehmmy11(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
[s]The problem you have in life is that you talk too much.

Choo choo choo choo choo everywhere on nairaland, I am sorry but ladies like you will bring a man down with her mouth and with what I've seen about you in nairaland, i pity the boyfriend that will tell you confidential informations.

Because what Delilah did to Samson will be his case.

I can never date a lady like you because my enemies will use you against me.

Listen gurl, you need to sew your lips.

You talk without control.[/s]
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Its a thank you gift.

Memorable times

Bj
Anal
Doggy
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

You dont follow people like me around? And what do you call this?

You don't follow people like me around, yet you know me too well to know I talk too much and Im always everywhere?
You just shot yourself in the leg.
Mr. YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME ABOUT. PLEASE STOP!!!!!.

since you have female romancelanders you're friends to, why are you still stalking me? Abi you don tire for them? Oh.. I guess cos there's a new hot jewessgratitude in town yeiiiii....

So whose the bigger choo choo choo now? If you ask me I'll say it you cos youre a man and men are not wired like us to talk too much. So while its our nature to be talkative atimes, its not so with the men but you're are an exception cos you just proved to be one for you to be exchanging words with a woman up to this point.

Please Leave me alone oooo
I owe no one any explanations as regards what I do here.
If ive ever trolled you in the past, please let it slide and kindly take a walk. now!

See cheap talk.

How can you be shouting leave me alone when i am not even holding you.

All i am telling you is that you are worst than a parott and no wonder you are still single and lonely.
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
See cheap talk.

How can you be shouting leave me alone when i am not even holding you.

All i am telling you is that you are worst than a parott and no wonder you are still single and lonely.

Lol.. grin grin grin. E pain am tongue hahahahaaa I know its paining you cause youve ruined your chances of ever shooting your shot heheheheee... Its now paining youuuuuu... I know that feeling i when i see one....its written all over you like zebra lines like
Ruined my chances
Ruined my chances
Ruined my chances damn it! Urgh![sub][/sub]

Now, Mr. Choo choo choo, leave my life alone! Be gone!
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by jeff1607(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Its a cash gift from my then chairman who wanted to date me. I wasn't even expecting it and was so afraid to collect it but after much persuasions from him, I accepted it.

men are still scum right?
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
jeff1607:

men are still scum right?

Where did you see me post scum?

I posted scam. Go and check it please.
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by superfitsez(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:
I don't like recieving what I can't afford from people....
I love that baby
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Tookool(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Life .....from God
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Lol.. grin grin grin. E pain am tongue hahahahaaa I know its paining you cause youve ruined your chances of ever shooting your shot heheheheee... Its now paining youuuuuu... I know that feeling i when i see one....its written all over you like zebra lines like
Ruined my chances
Ruined my chances
Ruined my chances damn it! Urgh![sub][/sub]

Now, Mr. Choo choo choo, leave my life alone! Be gone!
Mtcheww which chance?

Just be plain and tell me you like me and shame the devil.

Stop talking indirectly.

How can i go for a lady with no picture on her dp. And I'm even sure that even as a guy that i am, i fine pass you.

That's why you are ashame to put your picture up there, even if i show you my worst picture, you will be intimidated because I am finer than you.
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Gofwane(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
A Sony Ericsson Z200 phone from my uncle in 2007. I was just feeling like Bill Gates that year grin
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by Lamanii22(f): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Frankicent:

what have you given them in return?

I haven't even met the one that's in the UK... The other one's my boyfriend.. His birthday is next month and I wanna surprise him...
Re: What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? by tobby20: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Davash222:

So, what later happened?? You didn’t finish the story
What wantu happen again
Even if she is menstruating sef, chairman dey para ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Funny Viral Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking / If It Were You What Would You Have Done?? / Am I Overreacting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.