Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It (51255 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by ThatFairGuy: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
What are you smoking lately? Leave Islam out of this. Amotekun as come to stay
[s]
Rekhina:
Allah knows that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Anyway am not perturb about Amotaku because Fear is in their midst
Fulanis shall conquer southwest
Allah be pressed
[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Dipwater(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
And some fools say there is no northern agenda.they have sharia and sharia police in their region ,fulani herdsmen are not cathegorised as terrorist group but peaceful ipob and amotekun are terrorist groups. Oh southerners when are we going to wake up

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Shekochild: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah knows that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Allah be pressed

I pity your soul. What kind of god do you think you serve that people have to be coerce to serve him? Doesn't your conscience tells you that if smo give you smth out of grudge you feel bad?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Gabkosh: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:

Allah be pressed
Just as they have conquered your people and raped your mothers and most of your youth to death.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Gabkosh: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

You know its true and you can't deny nnamdi KANU got sowore out of prison

Your ooni of ife was busy with bobrisky catwalking
Lol, you mean kanu that is afraid to come down to bury his parents kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Gabkosh: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Biafrarep:
Hmnnn, what an animal farm called Nigeria. So, Kano state and others in the North can form Hisbah police and sharia and other forms of security apparatus but when similar one is done on the South, it becomes a crime.
No wahala, over to you SW, your masters have spoken. Would you obey as usual or stand your ground??
Let's watch and see.
We are not igbos that obeys the north. Where is BSS.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by mrpiro22: 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:

Allah be pressed
lol Allah be pressed...hahhah foolish aboki.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:30am On Jan 11, 2020
PeterUdeme:

You know nothing kid.
#

YOUNG MAN i am not a kid and another thing i lived under abacha and so studied abacha regime very well . i know what i am talking about
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Youthleader22(m): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Now I see why the northerners like this Nigeria system of government. To have absolute power. To be in control of the military, police, dss, EFCC, icpc and all form of security in the country because there lies power and total control. It’s not about the oil in the south or because they could be poor by so doing. It’s the Fulani oligarchy system of absolute power and control. Nigeria is doom.

I wish any southerner that grease that seat if opportunity rises again has the balls to change the system of government and damn the Fulani rulership

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Youthleader22(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2020
sorom4:
Both are illegal and uncalled for. What we should demand for is State Police instead of all these proliferation of criminals in uniform.They will soon start collecting bribes like LASTMA, NPF, Army and other criminals in uniform by tagging all successful youth in the Western Region as Yahoo Boys

I keep saying the same thing. State policing is the only way forward. Instead the south westerners are going for regional police that won’t see broad day light.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2020
Rekhina:
They are ur elders respect them
why you they post like drug addict?
Are you really well. The topic is a serious matter. Every region ll get their security outfits since the FG can't pursue national integration by calling a spade, a spade
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by shamack: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Rekhina:
I don't live in nigerriyya et the moment ok! So no greedy black soul will rape me but u ,yes u will be rape so u taste wickadness

Too bad, don't wish anybody such
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by lovegeneration(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2020
Please am beging any one that can help this guy should please help, no amount is too small even if is 500 naira just drop some thing in his account he really need the money I just check his signature now and I watching the video he posted if u re douting him please just try and check it too
nwamabo247:
So they dont want people to secure place again.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu state,12yrs ago in 2007 ihave a quadruplegic spinal cord injure which resulted in me been in bedridden condition and unable to move around no source of income yet because my fingers are partialy afected my family has suffer and spend so much this condition especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence see my signature for more detail
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by jasab(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2020
Neither you like it or not Amoteku as come to stay in Jesus name. we will not wait for northern people to kill us finished in Nigeria. I will just urge Ibo people to do likewise and be security consensus SAY no BoKo Haram in yourba land and say NO to act of indiscipline. Yoruba are great and we were one

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Cherez: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2020
Osaze007:

The focus here is rather than worry about Yorubas focus yon your region
I thought you claim not to be Yoruba?
Hypocrite
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by jasab(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2020
Loading Southern Nigeria, Northern Nigeria Western Nigeria Eastern Nigeria

WATCH OUT
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by teej83: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2020
please I need a questionnaire for this two topics to guide my research work . 1. Parental influence on sexual abstinence. 2. Religiousity on sexual abstinence. I will be glad if someone could be help on this platform. here is my WhatsApp number 08034978585
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by teej83: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2020
please I need a questionnaire for these two topics to guide my research work .
1. Parental influence on sexual abstinence.
2. Religiousity on sexual abstinence.
I will be glad if someone could be help on this platform.
here is my WhatsApp number 08034978585
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by nwamabo247(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
lovegeneration:
Please am beging any one that can help this guy should please help, no amount is too small even if is 500 naira just drop some thing in his account he really need the money I just check his signature now and I watching the video he posted if u re douting him please just try and check it too
thanks a lot for your support I really appreciate may God bless you,
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Firstly, IPOB is nothing like boko haram. Boko boys are full fledged terrorists that have murdered more than 30,000 ppl. IPOB is a separatist advocacy group. At worst a nuisance.

Amotekun is official. Sanctioned by constituted authority as the previous Oyo oga #Ajimobi would say. It is here to stay.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rajosh(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2020
mozzking:

Yeah Allah needs to use toilet
lol. you're on your own o. if they catch you, I no dey o

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Abiola himself sent those people to work with abacha. Abiola’s Vice also worked with abacha. Abacha was his friend and he thought he would be reasonable enough and hand over to him. To be fair to abacha, he gave him a deal. To be free and forget about his mandate but abiola refused.

Abiola’s Vice also worked with abacha?!!!

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/07/04/why-i-dumped-abiola-baba-gana-kingibe/

what are you talking about?

sorry about the personal question ? how old are you again?
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Ask those older than you. Kingibe worked with Abacha. You can even see that even in your link.

That’s what you get when you are ill-educated.

i lost you here what is your argument that Yorubas abandon Abiola during struggle for his mandate !. young man i do not blame you .i blame

lack of Nigeria History subject in our schools .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos / Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.