Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) (1173 Views)

Newspaper Flyer Insertion Advertising / Best App For Creating Animated Videos? / Help With Best App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) by Nawtybro: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please, fellow nairalanders.
Happy new year, wishing you all the best.
Please something has been bothering me but I know that there are able Nairalanders who'll give me a helping hand into getting through this challenge.
I want to start social media handles that will be centered on memes, funny updates and a little news. I mean the likes of correctbro, yanbaba , seniorpikin and so on. But the challenge I am now facing is the app used in creating and inserting my own symbol of identification. Correct bro has a small head wearing cap. I want to create a similar thing . Does anyone know the App I will use in doing this? I have tried Canva. Note! I have no laptop but I know some Apps are capable of doing this thing. Help a brother, to obtain a side hustle. No hustle is too small as long as it drips money into my wallet. I'm waiting in the comment section. You can still screenshot the App and post here. Anything you don't see on Nairaland can only be found in Pluto.
Thanks in anticipation.

Re: What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) by Nawtybro: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
please lala should move this to permanent site.
Re: What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) by Pagesbyjay: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Use a logo app like logolicious. You can find that in playstore but you can also wait and hear what graphic professionals have to say about it
Re: What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) by Nawtybro: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pagesbyjay:
Use a logo app like logolicious. You can find that in playstore but you can also wait and hear what graphic professionals have to say about it
Noted, I'll go try it.
Re: What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) by yungpowers(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Have you tried this?

Re: What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) by Nawtybro: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
yungpowers:
Have you tried this?
yes
Re: What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) by giftedben: 3:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Try MomentCam Cartoons & Stickers via PlayStore.
Re: What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) by Offpoint: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2020
Nawtybro:
Please, fellow nairalanders.
Happy new year, wishing you all the best.
Please something has been bothering me but I know that there are able Nairalanders who'll give me a helping hand into getting through this challenge.
I want to start social media handles that will be centered on memes, funny updates and a little news. I mean the likes of correctbro, yanbaba , seniorpikin and so on. But the challenge I am now facing is the app used in creating and inserting my own symbol of identification. Correct bro has a small head wearing cap. I want to create a similar thing . Does anyone know the App I will use in doing this? I have tried Canva. Note! I have no laptop but I know some Apps are capable of doing this thing. Help a brother, to obtain a side hustle. No hustle is too small as long as it drips money into my wallet. I'm waiting in the comment section. You can still screenshot the App and post here. Anything you don't see on Nairaland can only be found in Pluto.
Thanks in anticipation.
No app will give you what you have in mind, give the job to an illustrator to hand draw it and illustrate for you.
Kilojo can handle that.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) by 0kinographix: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pay pple for their services if you want the best
Re: What Is The Best App For This Insertion (photos) by LehreMi: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
It can be done with Adobe Illustrator CC.
Contact me if you want to get it done. 08100724772 (whatsapp)
0807 480 6085 (call)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? / Nigerians Don't Die, We Multiply. / Learn How To Design A Nice Ebook Cover With Ease And Make Cool Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.