Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Esorae Home And Luxury Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Esorae Home And Luxury Invitation (456 Views)

Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly / Who Else Got An Invitation From PATH MULTI LTD / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Esorae Home And Luxury Invitation by missnigeria: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good evening all,
Please, who has any engagement with esorae Luxury? I was invited by the firm to have an interview with them tomorrow at 10am for the position of a senior accountant.
Do anybody has helpful info about the company's interview and remuneration? Thanks
Re: Esorae Home And Luxury Invitation by Favuman(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
I went for a similar interview at the company some months ago. The position advertised was Retail Store Manager. The interview was in two stages and i scaled through all stages.
Surprisingly my offer letter stated Retail Sales Manager not the Retail Store Manager position I was interviewed for. I accepted the offer thinking they were related. After the training program, i was switched to Business Development without prior information and my consent . I protested against this but nothing was done. Business development is marketing and target is given,appraisal is done based on the deals you closed.
Well,i tried to settle into this new role and in just a month of joining the firm i made a sale of more than 300k as a newbie.
The shocking part came in January when i was just two months old. The Owner of the company sat me down and told me to my face that the sale i made after one month of joining them was rubbish and began comparing to others who had been in the system for a year or more,not minding the fact this is a role i didn't apply for and i was trying to settling in and from my offer letter,i had six months probation period. He began issuing threats,giving me ultimatum and giving attitude daily. My line Manager was of no help too,he also played the same fiddle.
To cut a long story short,my experience there was not palatable,they employ you for one thing and profile you for another. Without even giving you time to settle in to your new role ,they begin to term you unserious when the results slowly trickle in. Forget the terms they put in your offer letter, they don't adhere to it. Their people management skill is zero. i resigned as i could no longer tolerate all the issues i highlighted above and work in such an environment.
Re: Esorae Home And Luxury Invitation by missnigeria: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Favuman:
I went for a similar interview at the company some months ago. The position advertised was Retail Store Manager. The interview was in two stages and i scaled through all stages.
Surprisingly my offer letter stated Retail Sales Manager not the Retail Store Manager position I was interviewed for. I accepted the offer thinking they were related. After the training program, i was switched to Business Development without prior information and my consent . I protested against this but nothing was done. Business development is marketing and target is given,appraisal is done based on the deals you closed.
Well,i tried to settle into this new role and in just a month of joining the firm i made a sale of more than 300k as a newbie.
The shocking part came in January when i was just two months old. The Owner of the company sat me down and told me to my face that the sale i made after one month of joining them was rubbish and began comparing to others who had been in the system for a year or more,not minding the fact this is a role i didn't apply for and i was trying to settling in and from my offer letter,i had six months probation period. He began issuing threats,giving me ultimatum and giving attitude daily. My line Manager was of no help too,he also played the same fiddle.
To cut a long story short,my experience there was not palatable,they employ you for one thing and profile you for another. Without even giving you time to settle in to your new role ,they begin to term you unserious when the results slowly trickle in. Forget the terms they put in your offer letter, they don't adhere to it. Their people management skill is zero. i resigned as i could no longer tolerate all the issues i highlighted above and work in such an environment.

Thanks for the information. I checked responses online from people that have worked there before, it's not palatable. Thank God I followed my mind. I didn't show up for the interview.

(1) (Reply)

Female Front Desk - Immediate Employment / Customer Experience Executive Vacancy / Urgent Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.