Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] (5045 Views)

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

But wait ooo
I never knew, I had a twin
Gals are quick to fall in love with me
But when they see my attitude they complain
Am deceiving her
Double dating
Or don't even like her
Sometimes they think is all about sex
Guess what, that's when they get more confuse
I just jilted my so called gal friend
Someone else is already in the picture
Sometimes she come up with my ex want me back
I just give her a go ahead,
She become crazy

Men who don't care got their balls intact, but those who do have it rolling on the road and any car can squash it. She needs to be. Mysterious men are hard to find. Most men are weak and predictable. Luckily, you aren't.

2 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Hdanny(m): 12:35am On Feb 23, 2020
iLegendd:
PART 2
Finally, I didn't reply. I know women love drama. The more drama in the relationship and they realized the man is not a sissy nice guy, the more they fall in love.

A few hours later, she called, but I didn't pick. Thirty minutes later, she called, yet I didn't pick. She called and called and called for hours, I didn't pick

1. Use silence to your advantage — not everything deserves a reply. Yes, the person is going to get hurt for not getting a reply, but who cares? Getting hurt in life is inevitable, but don't intentionally hurt.

2. Know that ALL women are natural manipulators, but some do it unknowingly while the rest play it as a game. So, learn to spot this emotional game and go mute. Las las, na them go rush you, as long as you're a good-bad guy. But if you're a nice guy, I'm sorry for you.

3. Don't hurt women — women are already hurt from birth. Just protect yourself from her transferring that hurt to you.

Failure to be a real man will automatically make you a nice man and you know what that means? It means

1. You'll be used by women — a slay queen
2. You'll be heartbroken by women
3. You'll hate all women because of what one woman did to you
4. You'll be depressed, frustrated, suicidal, and finally come to Nairaland to create a thread that reads: I love her so much — this is a girl I wanted to marry — I can't believe she...

The end.
Seriously asides from the great tips you give to guys on how to handle women, I always like your write ups because they do come with proofs. I know some nice guys wld have come for you without those pictures attached.
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Hdanny:

Seriously asides from the great tips you give to guys on how to handle women, I always like your write ups because they do come with proofs. I know some nice guys wld have come for you without those pictures attached.

You have a point, but what I face is way beyond that. Whatever I do, I get attacked and if I don't do it, I still get attacked. Lol.

If I don't show pictures, they'll request for it else they term it a lie.

If I show pictures, they get angry and say this is immature — showing pictures of your chat is immaturity and childish.

If it's about money and I show picture proof, they'll say you're showing off peanut and you're insecure for doing that because people with money like Bill Gate can't do such a childish thing.

If you don't show proof of the money, they'll say you're a hungry scammer who can't show evidence.

In summary, humans are confused and never try to please anyone. Just do your thing and let those who will cry cry and those who will die die, but don't forget to attend their burials because your unapologetic post or behavior caused their deaths.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by femalecobra: 1:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Don’t celebrate a man who has Lost touch with character and treating people right. You think you are hurting anybody. Mstcheww.
Cus u want to proof tough you lost common home training and what it means to treat people right.
Who your toughness help or no help.
I sorry for those stupid girls using their emotions to be drawn to u and can’t face the reality of your bull shit character. I would hv dumped u long ago. You dare not try that with me. Me too understand men behaviour psychology but I don’t use it to manipulate humans cus humans deserve respect and should be treated well.

Make your money n shift....no body is stopping you....n speak to people with respect whether man or woman.
U never rich reach bill gate common innocent question them ask u u no fit answer....
Pride wen you are nothing
Nonsense..
So disgusting of a man
I am literally disgusted
D worse is some ppl r celebrating d rubbish
May God reformat ur brain.

Guys and ladies treat each other right....who is meant for u wld stay...who isn’t wld treat u bad and Bleep off your life for good..n u learn from d bad experience and the good ones too....all d drama and needless writeup does not translate any sense...anyways u sha want to make money that’s why u can make up words “wayward” and “forward” man. Words that don’t even make sense or have a direct logical meaning to a sane human and you are hailing yourself. Deceiving people to read and learn nonsense. D words don’t even relate to your explanation Oga. U just make up words n fit explanation into them...so u fit sell market.....mstchewww

U r treating humans bad n u r happy....u need a work on ur brain.....and fast.
I wonder what u teach people in your rubbish books....this ill treatment to humans abi? It’s a shame you have to make money from teaching mentally incorrect things...you should be smart enough to make money from teaching people the right things but apparently you are not...only nonsense treatment of humans you use your brain to think of....despite not having time to chat with those senseless girls forcing themselves on u...u still didn’t come up with great mentally right write-ups to make money...

This is how men that would treat their wife as shit are raised because he won’t be able to rinse off the useless character he formed in his days of “playing” around.

Pls mind d books u read!!!!!
He is clearly no mentor.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by BentSpoon(m): 6:32am On Feb 23, 2020
femalecobra:
Don’t celebrate a man who has Lost touch with character and treating people right. You think you are hurting anybody. Mstcheww.
Cus u want to proof tough you lost common home training and what it means to treat people right.
I sorry for those stupid girls using their emotions to be drawn to u and can’t face the reality of your bull shit character. I would hv dumped u long ago. You dare not try that with me. Me too understand men behaviour psychology but I don’t use it to manipulate humans cus humans deserve respect and should be treated well.

Make your money n shift....no body is stopping you....n speak to people with respect whether man or woman.
U never rich reach bill gate common innocent question them ask u u no fit answer....
Nonsense..
So disgusting of a man
I am literally disgusted

Guys and ladies treat each other right....who is meant for u wld stay...who isn’t wld treat u bad and Bleep off your life for good..n u learn from d bad experience and the good ones too....all d drama and needless writeup does not translate any sense...anyways u sha want to make money that’s why u can make up words “wayward” and “forward” man. Words that don’t even make sense or have a direct logical meaning to a sane human and you are hailing yourself. Deceiving people to read and learn nonsense. D words don’t even relate to your explanation Oga. U just make up words n fit explanation into them...so u fit sell market.....mstchewww

I wonder what u teach people in your rubbish books....this ill treatment to humans abi? It’s a shame you have to make money from teaching mentally incorrect things...you should be smart enough to make money from teaching people the right things but apparently you are not...only nonsense treatment of humans you use your brain to think of....despite not having time to chat with those senseless girls forcing themselves on u...u still didn’t come up with great mentally right write-ups to make money...

This is how men that would treat their wife as shit are raised because he won’t be able to rinse off the useless character he formed in his days of “playing” around.

He is clearly no mentor.
Nonsense

u sound pathetic honestly. All the guards in the crap u wrote up there is loosed stop appealing to the unguarded minds and let men be liberated. I'm 100% certain u will be pissed off with ur brother being all shit and stupid with the female folks but u won't speak out cause u all are set to protect the demonic setting.
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Meedon: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2020
That is your own onions

Who cares about your opinion

femalecobra:

Nonsense..
So disgusting of a man
I am literally disgusted

He is clearly no mentor.
Nonsense
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Hdanny(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2020
iLegendd:

You have a point, but what I face is way beyond that. Whatever I do, I get attacked and if I don't do it, I still get attacked. Lol.

If I don't show pictures, they'll request for it else they term it a lie.

If I show pictures, they get angry and say this is immature — showing pictures of your chat is immaturity and childish.

If it's about money and I show picture proof, they'll say you're showing off peanut and you're insecure for doing that because people with money like Bill Gate can't do such a childish thing.

If you don't show proof of the money, they'll say you're a hungry scammer who can't show evidence.

In summary, humans are confused and never try to please anyone. Just do your thing and let those who will cry cry and those who will die die, but don't forget to attend their burials because your unapologetic post or behavior caused their deaths.

Live and let live. You nailed it bro!!!
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by femalecobra: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2020
BentSpoon:

u sound pathetic honestly. All the guards in the crap u wrote up there is loosed stop appealing to the unguarded minds and let men be liberated. I'm 100% certain u will be pissed off with ur brother being all shit and stupid with the female folks but u won't speak out cause u all are set to protect the demonic setting.

The issue is why sit with a woman that isn’t treating you right or is making you miserable and I would tell my brother same. Move on, she isn’t into you. Same for a woman
We have to understand that using tricks and patterns would not guarantee you true love for male and female.
And that’s the gospel truth. If you finish winning her or him with the stupid “withdraw” “come closer” etc trick what of the marriage u wld live with the person for ever. You would be using tricks there too....Nawa o....busy increasing divorce rate.
All men on Nairaland are usually crazy or egocentric sha n all the tactics do is to make u feel in control. And if u need tricks to be in control...and not truly earn respect that u worked for based on the qualities of a Man U are...it’s a shame.
Humanity and our generations is lost.

If a woman is not treating my brother right uncle, I would tell him the gospel truth, leave her alone...she no get home training, na that one u wan marry come d fight divorce at the end..., by that time your eyes go don clear, love go don clear from the eyes. Cry if u wan cry now and move on. It’s healthy. U deserved to be valued and treated with respect not as shit and that person would come.....The same applies for a woman. When would humanity understand it’s just emotions making you miss the person. You can love who would destroy u o...hmmmmmmm.....so you have a responsibility to give yourself brain and walk away sir if a woman isn’t respectful or treating u right. You should be old enough to know that

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2020
Ignored.
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by femalecobra: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2020
iLegendd:
Ignored.
Wasted sperm
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Even though I didn't read the rant above and will never do so, I knew there was fire on the mountain. Hahaha. grin

Even if I drop a spit on this thread, someone depressed will quote it. This is the last comment I'll be making on this thread.

Everything will be ignored henceforth.

Copied from my other post.

I noticed something common about brand new monikers on Nairaland that are not up to 5 months old.

They will attack you first and when you reply, they become excited and start abusing you the more. It's as if these new monikers are frustrated people's alternate and they are created just to troll, abuse, and fight.

One thing I do now is to check the date a moniker was created before I know if he or she deserves a reply after attacking me. The older the moniker, the better.

The brand new ones, I try my best to never reply them except I forget to check the date it was created. If you engage these monikers in a debate, you've got yourself a new stalker for life.

So, if you're brand new and I refuse replying, know I have a reason for that. I'm trying to minimize the number of banters I get per month.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by femalecobra: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2020
Mstcheww...
So the level of sense a person has is determined by how long d person has been on Nairaland cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink...this got me laughing to stupor
How low your IQ uncle author must be....

Abeg shift oo...why did u reply? I am tired of typing ok.
Shut up pls n let this conversation end here...
I am shocked u couldn’t restrain yourself from typing again after you typed “Ignored”...I tot ur Mr strong man and boss will kill ur urge to type again...mstcheww

I have things am doing abeg stop having to make me pause them to reply your senselessness.

iLegendd:
Even though I didn't read the rant above and will never do so, I knew there was fire on the mountain. Hahaha. grin

Even if I drop a spit on this thread, someone depressed will quote it. This is the last comment I'll be making on this thread.

Everything will be ignored henceforth.

Copied from my other post.

I noticed something common about brand new monikers on Nairaland that are not up to 5 months old.

They will attack you first and when you reply, they become excited and start abusing you the more. It's as if these new monikers are frustrated people's alternate and they are created just to troll, abuse, and fight.

One thing I do now is to check the date a moniker was created before I know if he or she deserves a reply after attacking me. The older the moniker, the better.

The brand new ones, I try my best to never reply them except I forget to check the date it was created. If you engage these monikers in a debate, you've got yourself a new stalker for life.

So, if you're brand new and I refuse replying, know I have a reason for that. I'm trying to minimize the number of banters I get per month.
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Kendumazy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Somzee:
You are just too smart and matured, I'm sure you're not from planet earth grin.

Reading through your thread (although not agreeing to all write-ups)has helped me on improving my psych.

Hi somzee, I saw your PM request. Sorry, I don't have access to the email attached to this account anymore. Kindly reach me on whatsapp 09090287555. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour / Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls / The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.