Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Amazon Kdp Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kdp Registration (703 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp Registration by Topzeeonly(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders, I have a little problem with the registration of my kdp account.
Selecting bank to receive fund is the main culprit here...if you're registered on kdp, please share how you were able to fill the "Get paid" section.
I welcome all opinions.
Re: Amazon Kdp Registration by SchoolPedia: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Topzeeonly:
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders, I have a little problem with the registration of my kdp account.
Selecting bank to receive fund is the main culprit here...if you're registered on kdp, please share how you were able to fill the "Get paid" section.
I welcome all opinions.

On this section of your kdp registration, you need to provide a US bank account.

To do that, go to payoneer.com as sign up for an account. (use your normal Nigerian details in the entire form). Once done and your account is created, click on global payments to get your account details.

It's this same account detail you will supply to amazon at this stage of your registration (getting paid). Hope you understand?

(1) (Reply)

Forex Signals Service 2020 / A Unique And Perfect Strategy To Earn Using Warriorplus And Fb / 5 Local SEO Tricks For Local Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.