Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE (1340 Views)

Plots Of Land For Farming For Lease In Ofada Ogun State / 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE / To Let... Standard Roomself With Cubicle Shower At Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
PROPERTY FORSALE In OFADA MOWE

2 bedroom flat with 4 Roomself for sale on more than a full plot of land in OFADA with

Owner of property still alive

RC with Receipt &Survey

Picture and Video available.

For further enquiry Interested Buyer should contact me on 07061960316
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2020
still available
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
still available
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by bameyi(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
taskcompleteng:
still available
any pictures
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
bameyi:
any pictures

I have videos available

But I will munch the pix here

Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Still available
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
“ .Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
taskcompleteng:

2 bedroom flat with 4 Roomself for sale on more than a full plot of land in OFADA with

RC with Receipt &Survey

Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
taskcompleteng:

Owner of property still alive.

RC with Receipt &Survey

Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
taskcompleteng:

RC with Receipt &Survey

Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 4:03pm On May 01, 2020
“[Real estate] is like Jack and the Beanstalk’s goose that lays golden eggs. It’s something that pays you month after month, whether you are working or not.”

Happy New Month All.

Please stay save.

Kathy Fettke, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of RealWealth
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 1:43pm On May 02, 2020
“Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.”

Michael Ferrara
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 11:25pm On May 03, 2020
“The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect… You need a temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd or against the crowd.”

Warren Buffett
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 11:09pm On May 09, 2020
taskcompleteng:
Still available
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 8:57am On May 10, 2020
taskcompleteng:

RC with Receipt &Survey

Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 8:10pm On May 10, 2020
Still available
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 3:41pm On May 22, 2020
taskcompleteng:

RC with Receipt &Survey

Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 8:12am On May 27, 2020
taskcompleteng:
“ .Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 4:50pm On May 27, 2020
taskcompleteng:
“ .Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2020
taskcompleteng:
still available
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
taskcompleteng:
still available
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2020
RC with Receipt &Survey

Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
taskcompleteng:

I have videos available

But I will munch the pix here
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2020
taskcompleteng:

RC with Receipt &Survey

Re: 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE by taskcompleteng: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2020
taskcompleteng:
PROPERTY FORSALE In OFADA MOWE...

RC with Receipt &Survey

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Natural Pure Original Honey.... Contact Us Now / Installation Of Bio Digester Sewage System At Lekki Free Trade Zone / ILEYA PROMO- 850K @IBEJU LEKKI. BUY 5 PLOTS, GET 1 FREE with Max ROI Guaranteed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.