Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

West Corp Group Of Companies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / West Corp Group Of Companies (3908 Views)

List Of Companies Approved To Sponsor Skilled Nigerians To The UK / Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Corp Group Of Companies by smallrincowis16(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Dear Candidate, After a review of your CV by our selection
committee, we are pleased to
invite you for an executive interview for a
Leadership Assessment. This email confirms your selection to
meet with the Management Board of
West Corp Group of companies for your
final interview phase. Your are required to present this CODE
*10623913* at the point of entry to
distinguish you from other interviewee. Date: Friday 10/01/20 Time: 09:00am. Venue:107, Ogudu road opposite Ogudu
GRA Estate, Pako Bustop, Ogudu Lagos. Note: We advise that you confirm your
availability for the interview as
this will enable plan accordingly. Director General For more information contact help desk
at 09073353609

I don't know if this is true. I got this invitation from west corp group of companies.
Re: West Corp Group Of Companies by enemachris(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Don't waste your time and Tfare bro. That's their invite format.
Re: West Corp Group Of Companies by smallrincowis16(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
thanks my brother
Re: West Corp Group Of Companies by Mekzmoney(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2020
smallrincowis16:
thanks my brother
please did you later attend the interview? I've been receiving emails, text messages and calls from them for over 2 weeks to come for the interview. Please I need a quick response. Thank you.
Re: West Corp Group Of Companies by smallrincowis16(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2020
Mekzmoney:
please did you later attend the interview? I've been receiving emails, text messages and calls from them for over 2 weeks to come for the interview. Please I need a quick response. Thank you.
no i didn't

1 Like

Re: West Corp Group Of Companies by primate1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Another fake one here

WESTCORP SERVICES LTD. <westcorpgrouphr@gmail.com>
Mon, 22 Jun, 15:39 (1 day ago)
to bcc:

Dear Candidate,

A review of your CV by our selection committee indicates the possibility of your expertise to be complementary in line with our organization objectives.

We are pleased to invite you for an online meeting for your leadership assessment as this email confirms your selection to meet with the management board and representative of Westcorp Services Limited as a unit leader.
Meanwhile, our online meeting will be through Zoom application which you need to download and install on your mobile device.

You are advised to confirm your availability for the assessment by forwarding your whatsapp number to our helpdesk line (+2349065445115) after which the meeting ID and password will be sent to you.

Date: Tuesday June 23, 2020.

Time: 09:00AM

Best Regards!

DIRECTOR GENERAL
DR. KATE WILLIAMS
Re: West Corp Group Of Companies by primate1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
i attedend the zoom interview is was rubish[color=#990000][/color]

UNDERSTANDING AND DISCLAIMER

Dear Candidate,
By reading this, you are fully aware that Westcorp Services dissociates herself from any misinformation arising from your mode of Invitation.

You understand that the online interview/session you are about to sign in for is all about Leadership,Business,Leverage and Partnership and you agreed to be part of the meeting with patience and right attitude.

Guide to the meeting;
-Make sure you have downloaded the zoom application on your mobile devices from google playstore.
- Ensure joining the meeting with your full name well edited.
- Ensure connecting to your audio on the app from your phone for audibility immediately it comes up.
- Avoid background noise wherever you are during the assessment for effective and clear communication
- Subscribe to enough data plan for good internet connection .

DATE: Tuesday, June 23 2020.

TIME: 09:00am.

Below is the meeting link �� https://us04wemb.zoom.us/j/4651025864

Meeting ID: 465 102 5864

Acknowledge by replying with your full name

Management
WESTCORP
Re: West Corp Group Of Companies by Jeenees: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
I receive same mail , how true was the zoom meeting?

A review of your Skills by our selection committee indicates the possibility of your expertise to be complementary in line with our organizational objectives.

This email confirms that you are selected to meet with the HR Consultant of Westcorp services for your final Interview as a Unit leader

You will need to confirm your availability to attend the online meeting/interview by replying this mail , stating your Full name and WhatsApp number.
Meanwhile, our online meeting will be through Zoom application which you need to download
and install on your mobile device,you can also visit www.westcorpservices.org

Kindly download zoom through your play store if you are using a Mobile Device ,and if you are using a PC,sign up through chrome.

N.B:As soon as you are planned for the Interview you will be getting the meeting guidelines and ID on your WhatsApp number.

Date: Tuesday 14th July 2020.

Time: 9:00am

Best Regards.
Re: West Corp Group Of Companies by primate1(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2020
you better dont wast your time and data.

it is such a stupid moment you will get, i wish i have the time to get to pay for misreadings
Re: West Corp Group Of Companies by primate1(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2020
GNLD group, I have seen it in the tone, but i just like explorations, so i attended to the end to studied well their logic, but i tell you it will make you sad. don't ever attend

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Customer Care Officer-slot / 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' / Go Through Life Knocking Out “t” From Your “can’t”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.