Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) (1171 Views)

Abraka Security Exchange Fire With Fulani Herdsmen Around Railway (Video, Pics) / CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by Asphericnews: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Serious work is going on at the Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri railway project.
#AsphericNews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbGxNKKHa6A&t=488s
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by slimfit1(m): 3:50am On Jan 10, 2020
Where are the platforms
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by Citytrend: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by Igbo2023: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2020
slimfit1:
Where are the platforms

Platforms?
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by ican2020: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2020
Stop posting this rubbish, I traveled by road this last Xmas. Federal Roads in Edo and Delta are the worst roads in Nigeria
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by joowealth(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Nice
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by DMerciful(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2020
You guys just went into overdrive to be spamming everywhere with rail project progressed under GEJ as the only project Bubu is doing. Even Ameachi said he never knew we had rail this much when they came in 2015!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/chibuike-amaechi-i-never-knew-nigerian-railways-were-functioning-says-minister-of/qv5bf56.amp

Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by dalongjnr: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2020
Well-done, FG is working but what about the federal roads?
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by Igbo2023: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
ican2020:
Stop posting this rubbish, I traveled by road this last Xmas. Federal Roads in Edo and Delta are the worst roads in Nigeria

Was the post about Federal roads?
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by APCNig: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
ican2020:

I thought your brother and lord Goatluck Jonathan has constructed all the roads in South South.

This thread is about railway and not your gold plated roads as done by your lord Goatluck Jonathan
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by plaindealer: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
DMerciful:
You guys just went into overdrive to be spamming everywhere with rail project progressed under GEJ as the only project Bubu is doing. Even Ameachi said he never knew we had rail this much when they came in 2015!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/chibuike-amaechi-i-never-knew-nigerian-railways-were-functioning-says-minister-of/qv5bf56.amp

You people and your fake news.

You mean this particular railway project that was abandoned for 30 years was functioning?

You you mean Lagos Ibadan railway that was never built before PMB was functioning?

I just wonder why the PDP and gej your lord and savior did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE in 16 years..

Shameless people, all they do is promote and support backwardness and incompetence.
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by DMerciful(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Open the link I shared and stop arguing unnecessarily. It was Amaechi the transport minister that said it and you cant say he said it out of live for GEJ or PDP

plaindealer:

You people and your fake news.

You mean this particular railway project that was abandoned for 30 years was functioning?

You you mean Lagos Ibadan railway that was never built before PMB was functioning?

I just wonder why the PDP and gej your lord and savior did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE in 16 years..

Shameless people, all they do is promote and support backwardness and incompetence.

Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by plaindealer: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
DMerciful:
Open the link I shared and stop arguing unnecessarily. It was Amaechi the transport minister that said it and you cant say he said it out of live for GEJ or PDP

What's what Ameachi saiid or did not say got to do with the topic and the fact that Warri Itakpe railway was abandoned for 30 years including 16 years of PDP rule?

What others abandoned for 30 years is what Amaechi and PMB are st to complete in less than 4 years.

Face topic or keep quiet.
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by DMerciful(m): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2020
You are quite deceitful. These rail projects were ongoing and had gone to considerable extent. Stop twisting facts! Rail revamp was made by GEJ, Bubu only continued it. Bubu's input is not more than what GEJ put into it. The facts are there!
plaindealer:

What's what Ameachi saiid or did not say got to do with the topic and the fact that Warri Itakpe railway was abandoned for 30 years including 16 years of PDP rule?

What others abandoned for 30 years is what Amaechi and PMB are st to complete in less than 4 years.

Face topic or keep quiet.
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by plaindealer: 7:41am On Jan 12, 2020
DMerciful:
You are quite deceitful. These rail projects were ongoing and had gone to considerable extent. Stop twisting facts! Rail revamp was made by GEJ, Bubu only continued it. Bubu's input is not more than what GEJ put into it. The facts are there!

Where are your facts?

Was GEJ or even PDP working on the Wari Itakpe railway that was abandoned for 30 years?

Was GEJ and the PDP working on Lagos Ibadan railway that they left dead and forgotten on the drawing board for 12 years?

List the rail projects GEJ and the PDP commissioned during their 12 years in office.

Lsit the projects they commissioned in the whole of SE during their 12 years in office.

Don't talk about facts because you can not produce anything, even Abuja railway, the only one you are probably going to comeback with was never completed after 16 years of PDP.
Re: Work In Press On Itakpe- Ajaokuta- Warri Railway (video) by DMerciful(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2020
Twister! Ongoing projects will be completed by subsequent administration. Is like saying a substitute was brought in and he score the winning goal doesn't mean people were not playing the game before he joined at the 75th min. This is my last response to you!
plaindealer:

Where are your facts?

Was GEJ or even PDP working on the Wari Itakpe railway that was abandoned for 30 years?

Was GEJ and the PDP working on Lagos Ibadan railway that they left dead and forgotten on the drawing board for 12 years?

List the rail projects GEJ and the PDP commissioned during their 12 years in office.

Lsit the projects they commissioned in the whole of SE during their 12 years in office.

Don't talk about facts because you can not produce anything, even Abuja railway, the only one you are probably going to comeback with was never completed after 16 years of PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Leave Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, Focus On Herdsmen Killings, Others – Nigerians Blast Pr / Arewa Group Give FG 14-day Ultimatum To Stop Killings, Demands Sack Of Service C / Oshomole Celebrated In Edo Without Campaigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.