Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality (65619 Views)

Another Plane Crash In US Claims Several Lives Weeks After Wigwe's Incident / Ernest Peremobowei, Footballer Drowns Rescuing Victims Of Boat Mishap In Bayelsa / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by DaVader: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Djj
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by manneger2: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2020
illitrate:
Those canadians are also Iranians who obtained Canadian citizenship.
How do u know Mr man,
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by spirul77: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Most of the Canadians are Iranians that migrated to Canada during the Islamic revolution in Iran.

7 Likes

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2020
And there was this report that Iran might have mistakenly shot down the plane.

I remember when a Saudi Oil rig was attacked and one Houthi Rebel from Yemen claimed responsibility, America would come out to tell the world the rig was attacked by Iran despite satellite image showing the drone that attacked the rig came from the North where Yemen lies.

Now, it has been rumoured that Iran might have unintentionally shot down the plane even when more than 80 Iran nationals were on board. I fail to imagine if such mistake is possible.

I know the simple plot here, everything is designed to work against Iran so that the world can see that the country is a threat to any nation around the world.

I'm not here supporting Iran for whatsoever reason, but I hate it when one nation will think that she holds world power and can do things as she wants. America have this believe that every country of this planet owe them something thereby making them think they can deal with any country not playing to their tune.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by nwamabo247(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2020
So sad na so innocent people just lost their lives,
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by arodavoo(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2020
So sad and painful . Trump the selfish nigga,started all of this nonsense and here is the implication of it all

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by DonTattaglia: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Iran should go and sleep. U.S.A is their GOD and master till eternity!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by juman(m): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2020
I sympathize with the family of the victims.

But in my inner mind I thank God that no nigerian was a victim.

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Cherrybae(f): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Thank God no American citizen was on board the plane else America would have retaliated.

To God be the Glory

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2020
Racoon:
Damn! Iran must have shot itself in the foot if it really shot down the Ukrainian airliner.
I believe they did but I was a mistake
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Pidginwhisper: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2020
chinavs9ja:
The US is smarter than the so-called terrorists grin

Check my signature if you need a website
Another idiot

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by juman(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2020
It looks like the plane was victim of international politics.

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by wink2015(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Cletus77:
A Ukrainian airplane carrying 176 passengers crashed minutes after taking off early Wednesday from Iran’s Imam Khomeini International Airport, killing all passengers and crew members on board. The cause of the crash is currently unknown, although Iran cited “technical problems.” As the investigation continues, Ukraine’s embassy in Tehran issued a statement ruling out terrorism and then removed it.

The fatal crash unfolded during a particularly tense time in the region: In a growing conflict with the United States, triggered by the killing of Iranian Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, Iran fired more than a dozen missiles targeting Iraqi bases housing U.S. troops four hours before the Ukraine International Airlines jet went down.

The victims include 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainians, in addition to nine Ukrainian crew members, 10 Swedes, four Afghans, three Germans and three Britons, according to Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry. More than 140 passengers were Iranian nationals, according to Iranian officials, suggesting that many possessed dual citizenship.

Already intelligence sources from the United States reported that the plane was downed by a Russian made surface to air missiles, while Iranian authorities declared that it was due to technical problems.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-51032823

This is a very sad news.

My condolences to the families of the victim of this plane crash.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Una see why war is not the way out of any conflict all these will pill up tension, they better resolve their differences before more damages will be recorded

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Starz825(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Racoon:
Damn! Iran must have shot itself in the foot if it really shot down the Ukrainian airliner.
Imagine....they even have the highest number of persons on board...chai...they really shot their selves in the leg oo

2 Likes

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by mauchiz: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2020
#Say no to war
#let peace reign
#religion tolerance

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2020
GreetMe:
I know Trump will be delighted no American citizens were on board. He doesn't care about any other life.

The war hasn't started but lives are already destroyed, to those of you advocating for war.

And if it's actually true Iran shot down the plane, then is this the carelessness and lack of precision they wanted to use fight the US in war when they can't even tell between a commercial airline and a military plane?

Trump started this shit! He threatened to strike back, now Iran must have mistook the plane for a military jet amidst the tensions.

Infact all of una dey craze, from Trump to Iran to the missile for wasting 176 lives just like that!
This just shows that Iran are not capable of fighting US. Them fit mistakenly send missile come Nigeria sef think it's US they sent it to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by 4gunners(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2020
TONYE001:
What a sad incident.

If men kept away pride and lust for power - and more power, our world would have been a better place.

Enough of the wars. Enough of the hatred drawn across religious, cultural and tribal lines. Enough.

We are humans first, not Christian, Muslim etc.

Sometimes I get scared of reading the news. #Too much violence.

Hopefully, the world would grow past this international politics one day.

May their souls rest in God's perfect peace, amen.
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Iykenuwa(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2020
GreetMe:
I know Trump will be delighted no American citizens were on board. He doesn't care about any other life.

The war hasn't started but lives are already destroyed, to those of you advocating for war.

And if it's actually true Iran shot down the plane, then is this the carelessness and lack of precision they wanted to use fight the US in war when they can't even tell between a commercial airline and a military plane?

Trump started this shit! He threatened to strike back, now Iran must have mistook the plane for a military jet amidst the tensions.

Infact all of una dey craze, from Trump to Iran to the missile for wasting 176 lives just like that!

What is your level of education, Primary 5? How did Trump start it? Did Trump attack the US embassy?

9 Likes

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Tomilola360: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2020
TONYE001:
What a sad incident.

If men kept away pride and lust for power - and more power, our world would have been a better place.

Enough of the wars. Enough of the hatred drawn across religious, cultural and tribal lines. Enough.

We are humans first, not Christian, Muslim etc.

Sometimes I get scared of reading the news. #Too much violence.

Hopefully, the world would grow past this international politics one day.

May their souls rest in God's perfect peace, amen.

One sensible person on NL. Kudos
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by chinavs9ja(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Another idiot
Another Terrorist spotted
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Expert17: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2020
USA slogan ...................IN GOD WE TRUST................ dis s d reason
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by kingscare1(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2020
kestolove95:
2:0..u.s still leading on our score board

You are still a kid. Ignorance is not good for you. Plsssssssssssss grow up
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by HBB1(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The Iranians weren't responsible for this. If that plane had been hit by a missile, it would have been a free fall. But the pilot even tried turning back to the airport.

For all I care this might even be the work of the USA and their allies. The nationality of that pilot is a strong ally of the USA. They no doubt collaborated to give more justification as to why the world should turn their back on Iran.

See analogy o!

Is your brain paining you?!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Seun(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2020
With this and the earlier stampede, Iran has killed more Iranians than Donald Trump. They also killed a ton of Canadians, etc. Such a sad story

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Starz825(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The Iranians weren't responsible for this. If that plane had been hit by a missile, it would have been a free fall. But the pilot even tried turning back to the airport.

For all I care this might even be the work of the USA and their allies. The nationality of that pilot is a strong ally of the USA. They no doubt collaborated to give more justification as to why the world should turn their back on Iran.
Just admit you hate the US..we all are in the dark concerning this whole issue but one thing I know is US wasn't involved....Iran is even holding the black box of the crashed plane...so how is this US biz...

8 Likes

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Dagrace01(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=Simplebeauty post=85666330] embarassed

i pray you shall not be included in a tragic statistic this year

[/quote Amen ooooo, either directly or indirectly
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by AdonaiAluminium: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Iran is a terror nation that needs time be cut to size. QED

Contact us now for all your roofing jobs and roof repair and maintenance etc

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Blindersoff: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Expert17:
USA slogan ...................IN GOD WE TRUST................ dis s d reason

USA slogan is actually IN WAR WE TRUST. The God there is just a ruse.

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by adelaja70(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2020
GraGra247:
The one reason Iran had to stand down.

Because they messed up big time.
NO make them no stand down.. Body don dey tell them already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Dayoara: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Iran has shot their self on foot..... Bad terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by adelaja70(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2020
manneger2:

How do u know Mr man,
He's right.. Stop watching AIT AND NTA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) / How Much Will It Cost Nigeria To Build Cities Like These? / Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.